New House

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

*Click*

Smile.

*Click*

Grin.

 

Yunho, who was sitting beside his wife on the couch, stared at her in amusement as she smiled jubilantly at her phone – taking a bunch of selfies in different poses. “What are you doing?” He asked, watching the girl click away on her phone.
 

I tilted my head to the side, raised my hand for a peace sign, and then smiled; pressing a button to take a picture of myself with the sonogram of my daughter. “Taking a picture with my baby.” I took another photo, then another, and a few more.
“Our baby.” Yunho corrected, sliding on the couch until his shoulder was pressed against mine. He leaned in until he was on the camera screen. He too raised his hand to hold up a peace sign and I captured another photo. A 'true' family photo with my husband, me, and our unborn child.
“I'm carrying her.” Was my argument, taking one last photo with Yunho before setting my phone aside.
Yunho shook his head while giving me his own comeback. “Well I made her.”
“We,” I interrupted then pointing between my husband and myself. “Made her. It was a two person job.” The rigid man scoffed, admitting defeat over the useless argument as he sank low into his seat. He nodded at my phone then asked, “What are you going to do with all the pictures?”
“Spam all my contacts, duh.” I answered with sass and a finger snap, already reaching out for my phone again to send out the photos to all my friends and family.


“Ahjussi.” I called for Yunho as I was sending my younger brother a text. A grunt was what I received as a reply, the old man now ignoring me to stare at the sonogram of our daughter. “Can we start a nursery room now?” I wondered. “Since we know the gender, it'll be easier to shop for.”

“Actually-” My husband began, straightening his posture and looking like he was about to drop off a bomb of news. “We're moving.”

“What?!” I choked out in disbelief. “Since when?” What the hell? Has the old man finally lost his sanity because hey, we still live in the condo.

“Uh...well.” Yunho nervously chuckled and scratched his chin stubble. “So remember last week when you went to spend the night at Sehun's place?” I nodded, indicating that I remembered that day. “Well I was house hunting and yeah...I bought a house and it's pretty much move in ready. We just need to bring our clothes.”

“What?!” I shrieked in disbelief. How the hell can this man buy a house without

Please log in to read the full chapter