End

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

“You're getting a real kick out of this boyfriend thing, aren't you?” I eyed my nonchalant wife in annoyance as I watched her put make-up on, swiping pink lipstick across her lips over and over again.

“They're four years-old, ahjussi.” She capped the lipstick and put it away before turning to me while laughing. “What harm can be done?”

 

Jiyul, my sweet baby, had a boyfriend. No, I wouldn't even call it that. It didn't sound right. Because she didn't have a boyfriend. That stupid, toothy smile, Jungkook took advantage of my child – claiming her as his own. I'll ruin that kid and his family. I swear I will.

 

“You know, if you frown anymore, your face may melt off.” Sunhee sang teasingly after she finished applying her blush.

“I'll ruin that kid.” I grumbled unpleasantly, thinking about multiple plans to take down the small boy and his family. No one gets involved in my family without my approval. “I'll ruin everything he's worth.” Sunhee whipped her head around to face me with her jaw dropped. Her eyes narrowed and she mentally judged my sanity. “You did not just threaten a preschooler.”

I nodded to confirm her accusation. “I did.”
My wife rolled her eyes with a groan, “Ugh, You have serious issues.”

 

“Sunhee~~” I called for my wife once my initial anger was gone. “Come here.” I beckoned her over as I wanted some loving. She was beautiful regardless what she did but my wife looked extra nice today all dolled up in a sun dress and her hair styled in soft waves. She looked delicate and feminine while her makeup complimented her bright personality. Sunhee was the utmost breathtaking person I had ever laid my eyes on.
Her once disapproving eyes turned downwards as she laughed at my sudden mood change. “Are you trying to be cute?”

“Have my babies.”

Once again, the expression on her face changed, this time to amusement. “You've seriously lost it.”

“Come ooonnn!” It wasn't like me to ever resort to whining but my plan of having a second child had been consistently....unsuccessful. We've tried, I can assure anyone of that, but each attempt came as a disappointment. “You should be pregnant by now! We're not infertile!”

 

“Shut up and get ready.” She completely ignored my statement and ordered me instead, urging me to clean up so we could to Jiyul's school. The little girl was graduating pre-school today. Time went by in a flash and after sending my daughter to school everyday, five days a week for the last eight months, she was already finishing pre-school. “The graduation starts in an hour.”

Her statement suddenly brought back my previous anger, remembering that Sunhee had agreed to send Jiyul off to school before us with Jungkook and his father. “Why did you agree to have Jiyul stay with Jungkook anyway?” I said with an annoyed huff. “She should be with us.”

“He's her best-friend. I didn't want to break them apart.” My eyes didn't leave her figure as she finally came to sit beside me, tousling my messy hair. “Besides, his dad is watching over them.”


That good for nothing, Jinhyuk. “He didn't try making another move on you, did he?” After thinking about it, the child wasn't the problem, Jungkook's father was. He's a stupid flirt that didn't know where boundaries lied. He was single, not surprising, and always hit on Sunhee despite knowing she's married.

“It doesn't matter!” Which is really code for yes. “Get dressed faster!” I resisted because I wanted to give her a hard time. We honestly had time before the graduation started she was just avoiding my question. “Ugh, I swear the older you get, you become more like a child.”

 

Sunhee pinched the skin on my arm before sauntering off into the walk-in closet, disregarding all of my calls for her. She came back out who knows how long later with my clothing in her hands. My sweet wife then proceeded to toss the pile on my head before saying, “Get dressed. I'll be waiting downstairs!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where is she?” I craned my neck from the bleachers and tried my hardest to search for my little pumpkin, wanting to see her cute little face but with the sea of kids dressed in all the same gowns, it was impossible to know where she was.

“I'm sure she's up there.” Sunhee soothingly comforted, her arm looped around mine. “They would have informed us if anything was wrong.”

Please log in to read the full chapter