Little Piggy

A Grand Adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

Once I heard the front door slam shut, indicating that Yunho had left, a deep sigh pushed through my lips. I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor, greeting Bambi who was lying peacefully on the plush rug.

 

“Poo. Daddy's always so busy, Bambi.” I complained and gave the cat a kiss. “I wished he'd be home more.” Bambi headbutted my nose and then my cheeks, meowing as if she were agreeing. My sullen mood immediately uplifted at her actions and a smile easily grew on my face. “At least I have you though. You're way more fun than the grumpy ahjussi.”

 

I stretched my limbs and surveyed the messy room, knowing that I'd have to spend a few hours putting away my clothes before heading out to see my brother for the day. I groaned in frustration and looked around the room in disgust. “God, I hate life.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Sehun-ah!!” I screamed and latched onto the tall boy as soon as he opened the door to his apartment. I applied more pressure to my embrace and squeezed the life out of my poor brother. “I missed you, Sehunnie~~.”

 

It's been a couple of months since I last saw this my brother of mine. I think the last time we saw each other was when I first told him of my pregnancy, which thankfully turned out a lot smoother than I thought. Sehun was insanely busy with his job as dance instructor, where he worked with a couple of his friends at a studio the started on their own, that we barely saw each other.


“Hi, noona.” The boy, or should I say man, returned the greeting with an equaly tight hug. “And hi, piggy.” Sehun then added with a flick to my stomach.
“Yah, don't call my baby that.” I scold the boy and gave him a light shove. I wound my arms around my stomach protectively then gave my brother a playful glare. “It has ears.”
 

Sehun didn't care. There was the devilish, evil smile on his face that showed he was in a 'playful' mood. “Piggy fits.” He argued with a shrugged, hand coming into mine as he lead me to his messy living room. “The little one in there eats so much. Like a piggy.”

 

Okay, so I may eat a lot. But I'm eating for two now. Sue me for eating a few hamburgers in one sitting or drinking five milkshakes. Eating is a healthy sign to pregnancy.
 

“Yah.” I slapped Sehun's shoulder. “This child will be beautiful.”
“And a piggy.” He continued to mock with a teasing grin.

“I'll slap you if you keep calling my baby a pig.” I warned, holding up a hand as a warning. “Don't think I won't.” My stupid, 'little' brother frowned at my threat and backed away, clicking his tongue in displeasure. “The pregnancy turning you violent?” I shook my head no and this time, I was the one wearing a mischievous smile. “No, it's just your ugly face.”

 


“Where's the old man?” Sehun asked me as he the television, our teasing session now done and over with. “I haven't seen him in a long time.” I immediately frowned at his questioned and thought back to my busy husband who just seemed to get busier and busier each day. “Where else?” I grumbled unhappily, picking at the hem of my dress.
“Working then?” It wasn't hard for Sehun to guess what the problem was

Please log in to read the full chapter