016

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having connection with her son and Kris, Seohyun could feel again, something in her heart was not right, she knew very well. 

"Uncle Kris, can we walk in the park?" said Hannie.

Kris nodded his head then he came to Hannie. Seohyun was about to take her son's hand, but the boy took Kris' hand. It made her surprised, she looked at her little son, he was innocent of everything.

Seohyun walked behind them, you'd think they were a beautiful family. Seohyun saw her little son looked very close. He never smiled with a stranger, but for now he was behaving as if he knew Kris from the past. Then Seohyun looked at her watch, time had passed very quickly. She knew that it would be suspicious if she and Hannie arrived a little later.

Seohyun knelt down at the same height of Hannie, she his cheeks.

"Honey, let's go home now."

Hannie pouted, "Mommy, I don't even want to go home. I want to be here."

"Honey, you can't understand. Haraboji, Halmeoni to worry, if we're late."

"Mommy, please."

"Please honey."

At that time, Kris also knelt down and took the kid's hand.

"Hannie, listen to your mom and now you must go home. Tomorrow we will meet here."

"But Uncle Kris..." Hannie said at a pouting.

"Hannie, don't give more problems your mommy. Tomorrow I'll be waiting here too."

Hannie gave up and took his mother's hand.

"Goodbye." Seohyun just told Kris.

"I'll be waiting tomorrow too," She said with a smile.

She just looked at him, and he said goodbye. Shaking his hand back and forth, Seohyun and Hannie got into the car. She drove while Hannie looked through the window. When they reached their house, Dambi was waiting for them at the door of the house.

Dambi ran to her mother, as she saw them.

"Mommy, finally you're home!" Seohyun hugged her.

"My little one, what time did you get here?"

Hannie ran to his sister and hugged tightly. Seohyun knew that these kids looked at each other with love. Then she heard a male voice.

"Seohyun, you're home," Kai said with his unusual smile.

"I'm here now, my friend Kai." She smiled and said.

"I've seen you very sad these days. Seohyun, could you tell me what's going on?"

She just looked at him. 

"Only office problems, nothing to worry about me."

Kai wasn't satisfied with her response. Since he knew her well, when she was lying. She gave a smile, Kai kept looking at her as she played with her hands. Then Kai took one of her hands.

"If you have problems, just trust me."

Seohyun looked at him, there was their eyes connection. When Seohyun was about to speak, Hyesun came screaming.

"Hannie, Dambi where were you my darlings?"

Kai quickly withdrew his hand, then looked nervously at Seohyun. Hyesun has seen that scene, she had tried to dismiss Kai. Seohyun told her mother in law to accompany her to pick up the kids, Hyesun accept it, and she wanted to ask Seohyun several questions, no one had noticed the absence of Seohyun, for an hour. No wonder nothing that day. 

Seohyun went to the room of children and gave them goodnight kiss. Meanwhile, Hannie was reading a book with his stuffed unicorn next, Seohyun sat at his side and patted his cheeks.

"Mom, tomorrow also can we go to the park? And we will be with Uncle Kris?"

Seohyun just smiled her son.

"If you behave well and keep the secret. We can't talk about this at home, ok?"

"Omma why we have to hide it? It would be nice if Dambi come with us."

"Honey, we can't, Uncle Kris is just waiting for two of us."

"Then I keep a secret, I love Uncle Kris."

Seohyun was surprised when she heard what her son said. Hannie was always honest with what he felt toward people. But never a person, he had come to please as soon as a person who just met. Hannie kissed on her cheek.

"Rest well, Mommy."

Seohyun tucked Hannie's blanket and kissed him on the forehead. Then she went to the room of Dambi, who was already asleep, then Seohyun sat beside her and looking at her.

"My sacrifice, you know I don't regret this. Dambi, you got a family, I also thank you, I'm happy now. But whatever happens in the future, if you got here to find out the truth about your birth, I hope you never forget that I love you as a daughter of my own. My Dambi..." she kissed on her daughter's forehead.

Then She walked into Krystal's room, now it looked empty. Because she was in Australia, following her veterinary studies. Seohyun knew Krystal loved animals. She some of her sister's clothes.

"My only family, Krystal. You'll be fine in Australia, my little sister..."

Seohyun was like a mother to Krystal. It had been six months since they had no news of Krystal. Seohyun was quiet just she checked Krystal's SNS. Krystal had updated her social networks during those six months, Krystal thought she wanted some freedom, she decided to be independent.

She walked into her room, Luhan was asleep. She took a bath, shortly after she went to bed. She watched as her husband slept, she his face. It was smooth as ever.

"Luhan, forgive me for what I'm doing. But I couldn't deny Kris, after what he said that day."


Flashback

"I don't want you to cry for me, Seohyun."

He dried her tears, as he had done before. Whenever he did to her, she reminded of her mother. Kris was always there to help Seohyun. Then she patted his hand again. She didn't know what happened, but she was against the wall a few centimeters from his face, she felt their breathing the same air as before.

"Kris... please..."

He put his finger on her lips.

"Don't talk, I don't want to hear any more lies."

He was so close, but her heart wasn't scared as ever. Her heart was having a confusion, not knowing what was going on. Now with their feelings, Kris moved closer to her, she could feel his breath more closely. She was afraid Hannie might wake up and watch them, causing confusion in her son.

"Kris..." But now Seohyun felt Kris' lips against hers, kissing gently. 

At the time Seohyun didn't know what to do, Kris pulled her to him, kissing her lower lip. Gradually her hands wrapped on his waist. When Seohyun was already lost in the kiss, she realized what she had done so she pushed Kris.

"I can't do this Luhan, I can't..."

Kris put her against the wall harshly, and told her all angry.

"So do it for me, if I could you let me. Betray him."

"Kris..."

"I don't care the details of why you betrayed me, but tell me why it had to be Luhan?"

"Kris, please don't do more ruin everything."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter