023

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The water war continued .. Luhan rose to his beside his wife, Chanyeol too, Kris was beside children. The water war was too much funny. Soon after all, they were wet: from head to toewith her hair dripping with of Water. Seohyun wrapped, children with towels, they too were drying. Then Luhan said he would take care of children.

While Seohyun went for a walk, but with a little cold. She found Dokky, fishing some fish. She his back, Dokky, returned the caress her head, she smiled ...

Then she heard that someone who cleared his throat and sat next to them, that person also began to fondle Dokky, she was surprised and looked at his side ...

"Kris"

"Seo see you're Having just some time alone with Dokky"

"Yes, I'm taking a little time with my beloved pet, the mascot of Dambi"

"You you gave this dog to Dambi"

Seohyun looked at him and said, "It was a gift for someone else," she said one eyebrow raised, hinting something, but Kris not understand.

"Remember the lady we met in Jeyu?" She said caressing Dokky while Kris looked at her curiously.

"If I think I remember, Kris said, rubbing his blond hair, somewhat bewildered"

"The lady said she we would get married, and we would have a baby soon," he said Seohyun looking him in those eyes, formerly loved watching. Kris just reminded the woman he met on the island. As I was to forget, was the woman who had read it the coffee, saying that very soon, Seohyun would be his wife, and would also give him a child. That was before the trip to England, before that happened this with Yoona.

"What you have to see that woman with Doki?" Kris said, looking Seohyun's eyes, which were now looking at Dokky. She looked at him with a smile ...

"She was the one who gave me Dokky?" She said smiling. Kris looked at her: "That woman is who gave you Dokky" Kris said something confused.

"only asked me to hand it over to someone," Seohyun said looking at Kris.

"Be thou shalt give to whom. And why not you delivered it, "Kris asked curiously.

And at that moment the hands of Kris and Seohyun, collided while caressed Dokky, they looked at each other ...

"I had to give it to you to you, Kris," she said caressing the hand of Kris. His eyes seemed to ask forgiveness, Kris was completely embarrassed because I had to hand it to him.

"She said it would be a special gift than you'd understand," Seohyun said.

"Something I understand, but if it is a simple dog," Kris said looking at Dokky.

"But she just told me that you alone, serious, able to understand," said Seohyun somewhat distracted while doing a massage Dokky.

"Understand some of Dokky," Kris said, rubbing his chin.

"I wanted to apologize for not having given Dokky ... .I look at all ..." Seohyun was interrupted by Kris, who grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little.

"Thank you," as he said this. He shot: Seohyun, to him, hugging her tightly. Seohyun felt embarrassed, because he was doing this. " Kris, have been pretending all this time. like I could fall into a trap so, if he sees this Luhan is able to do something, "said Seohyun cursing in his head, for his clumsiness, I thought that perhaps Kris had changed, but now he was hugging her tightly and had pressed against he. In addition that Dokky, was catching fish, instead of barking, this dog was really strange.

If she was so with Luhan, Doky, was barking or biting pants Luhan him away from Seohyun, really Dokky he was angry that Luhan was near his beloved owner. " Dokky, bark please. Do something, no time I'm in danger, "Seohyun thought.

Then Kris said: "I know that you sought me countless times in the army. You wanted to see me, you wanted to talk to me while I was in the military base. I know you used all means to communicate with me before making the decision to marry Luhan, I know that you sought any other way.

Not to betray, but time was short and my stubbornness to be the best at the military base, I avoid us to see us. Prevent tell me what was going on, Seohyun felt the voice was breaking as he spoke, he was crying "

She wanted to separate to wipe his tears, he was not guilty of anything. But he did not leave, and pressed him ... more

"... Forgive me for ignoring your calls, for ignoring your cards. Forgiveness for having broken before reading them, at that time thought that only would waste time reading the kitsch that you could be writing. I longed so much that medal of honor, that nothing else I cared about.

Not even my girlfriend who loved me so much, not even the love she felt for you, I stopped me. Seohyun forgive me, if only I would have been read five lines those who you wrote me, maybe this would be different, perhaps you would be my wife, Hannie would be my son and Dokky our mascot, "Kris said crying, Seohyun felt his hair dampened by Kris tears.

"When I heard that you were married to Luhan, I woke up from that dream. In which he came out of the army, I married you, and we would have a baby. Everything was different from what I had planned when I saw you in his arms and saw the child had had, I felt jealousy, I felt powerless, had it not been me that had married you, and I had given you a son . I felt like killing me, but suppressed my desire, saying that it was not my fault, that was Luhan's fault, because he had forced her you, I wanted to remove all blame me, for toss her both. I felt I robbing you of Luhan, would be happy ... but I realized that Luhan was a better man than me ... "

Seohyun opened his eyes, "the proud Kris Wu, was admitting that Luhan was a better man than him," she said "Kris"

"I realized that Luhan, I hope that you loved him. Although you do not even, you'd realize that you loved him, he wait for you, is always waiting for you. I hope since we were adolescents, that you loved him ... he deserves you more than me ... Seohyun, now leave you free. My dear Seohyun, now I leave you free ... flying my most precious jewel ... "Kris said holding the faces of Seohyun in her two hands, now Seohyun clearly see the tears of Kris, who were on his cheeks, his red eyes, watching her much love and yet resignation.

She tried to put his hands in his face, after all Seohyun too had loved as an adolescent, I mourn to see him, too hurt, it hurt too much. But Kris did not let him, because that moment he put his face close towards hers, his lips crashed gently Kris's lips, felt the soft and delicate the lips of Seohyun, her eyes were open, Kris kissed her so gently, before his momentum to win it ... Kris pulled away from her, stood up, clenched his fists and said, "Now you are free of me, Seohyun Kim," he ran.

While Seohyun even puzzled as I watch her figure disappears in the way. Dokky then ran in the direction of where Kris ran, leaving behind for the first time: Seohyun, after so many years ...

Seohyun return to where the children, she observed that Hannie was asleep in the lap of Chanyeol, the child was covered with a blanket that had bears, while Dambi his eldest daughter, sitting next to a tree, reading a book ...

She approached her daughter, said she was reading. The little girl showed him the book was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Seohyun gently her face, while the girl looked at her carefully.

"Omma, you cried," Bi Dam said reproachfully. Seohyun smiled and said: "You already know, your omma is too sensitive sometimes." Seohyun sat next to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter