011

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Labor pains was even stronger. Seohyun tried not to scream because of the pain. Luhan would give anything to go through the pain of Seohyun.
 
Luhan was concerned and approached the doctor who was attending Seohyun's birth.
 
"Dr. Lay, why is taking too long?"
 
The doctor looked at him and said, smiling.
 
"Don't worry, both mother and baby are well, it's just the process."
 
Luhan observed a little off where Seohyun was. Kai was also there. He said as held her hand, instead of Luhan who apparently was more nervous and fearful than Seohyun. She understood him, she knew he was late delivery of Yoona and that's why he couldn't see her crying because of the pain. When Kai held her hand, Seohyun smiled slightly and said.
 
"It's great to have a friend like you, Kai."
 

Several minutes passed from outside the courtroom, Luhan heard the sound of many voices from his family. He realized that the whole family was waiting for news, but he didn't want to leave at this time. Seohyun was more important.
 
Luhan went toward her, looked at her eyes. When their eyes met, they heard the baby crying. It was her baby, her son. The two looked at each other and shed tears of happiness.
 
"It's a boy." Dr. Lay cried.
 
Their son seemed to be strong and healthy, also has brown eyes of his mother and the appearance of his father.
 
Lay handed the baby to Luhan. He was afraid that might make his son fall. Since the baby was so fragile and soft, he had the baby in his arms carefully. Luhan looked at him and his face. It was certain that the baby's eyes looked like Seohyun, but they seemed to him too. 

Seohyun was eager to have her baby in her arms just like Luhan. She just smiled at Luhan then he took his son in her arms. When she saw the baby, he had her eyes, but was much like Luhan.
 
They smiled each other actually they were the happiest parents in the world.
 
 
Soon after, Seohyun was transferred to her room where she would be for a few days, until she and the baby are discharged. She had the baby in her arms and Luhan and Kai were with her.
 
At the time, the room's door opened and entire Xi family ran toward them. Everyone was excited, especially to know the gender of the baby.
 
"He's really like my Luhan!" Hyesun shouted when she saw his grandson looked like Luhan.
 
"Right. He's like reminding Luhan, when he was only a baby. The good thing is that he got the eyes of his beautiful mother." said Mr. Xi.
 
Krystal carefully held the baby in her arms and she was singing him a song. None of the family had also seen Krystal, she was always serious and sometimes only smiled. Seohyun smiled that she knew she had a great joy to the family. 

On the other hand Kai found Dambi who stood in the corner of the room. It seemed that everyone had forgotten about her. He approached her and knelt to be at her height.

"What's wrong, don't you want to meet your brother?" Kai asked sweetly.
 
She looked at him and said.
 
"Mom and dad seem happy with my brother..."
 
"Of course they are, he's your brother."
 
"Maybe they don't want me as before..." Dambi said sadly.
 
Kai her cheeks and said.
 
"Don't say that Dambi-yah. Seohyun and Luhan love you both the same."
 
"Thanks oppa!" Dambi said running towards where her mother and brother.
 
Kai felt he had to leave there and he went without a word. After all this scene, it was hurting him so much because of his feelings for Seohyun.
 
Luhan was very happy, he only thought about how to make his family happy. Ms. Min who was there, was smiling.
 
"What will you give the baby name?"
 
Seohyun looked at Luhan, but he had not thought of that. They thought the baby would be a girl, but the inside Seohyun wanted her baby to be a boy, but Luhan want to be a girl, from the beginning.
 
"Hmm how about we will decide the name later and now we tell him Hannie."
 
Seohyun said with her sweet voice, at the time Hannie smiled.
 
"It's a sweet name, I like it." said Mr. Xi.
 
"I like the name." Hyesun said.
 
"It's nice and cute!" Min said.
 
"What do say Luhan?" asked Seohyun.
 
Luhan looked at her and said.
 
"I agree with you, Seohyun." Then they smiled.
 

Days after, Seohyun finally can return home with her baby. She missed the garden and she wanted to say or tell the baby that he would be his home forever. When she was walking with the baby in her arms, she found a person in the woods. She actually knew that person, something in her heart told her.
She approached and gently touched the shoulder of the woman.
 
"Mrs. Park, what are you doing here?"
 
"Oh Seohyun... you came home with the baby." Mrs. Park said and she was astonished.
 
"Yes, today I just got out of the hospital with Hannie."
 
"Hannie? What a pretty name, it's really nice."
 
"Thanks, but what are you doing here?" Seohyun asked again.
 
"Mrs. Kim told me that they had not yet arrived. So I decided to come here, I have to clear my mind a little."
 
"That's good, Mrs. Park. I also like to do that. I'm almost always here when I don't have any work. "
 

Mrs. Park POV
 
Seohyun is a good girl and very responsible. I really wish that this beautiful girl to be happy forever. Seohyun reminds me of when I was young, but she is stronger and more determined than me.
 
Because of my cowardice... I lost my love and so far my suffering is not over...
 
End of POV
 
 
"Hyunnie!" Someone shouted from behind.
 
Seohyun and Mrs. Park turned back to see a young girl running toward them.
 
"Krystal, what are you doing?" Seohyun said.
 
"I've been looking all over the house, I want to tell you something important."
 
Seohyun gestured to Krystal to properly greet Mrs. Park. Krystal apparently had not noticed her presence.
 
"I'm Sorry, good day I'm Xi Krystal." Krystal introduced herself formally.
 
Mrs. Park smiled, actually these two girls were very polite.
 
"Nice to meet you, Krystal. I am Park Victoria."
 
"It's better to go inside unnie, the baby could get sick." Krystal said.
 
Mrs. Park, Seohyun and Krystal, they walked to the house talking things about the baby.
 
'I didn't know, Seohyun had a little sister. They really may be...' Mrs. Park thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter