019

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Yoona shouted.

"Oh you are really surprised? You're truly megastar, Im Yoona." 

"What are you doing in my house, why you came?" 

"A behavior of a truly mega star?" 

"Yah get out! You have nothing to do here." 

"Truly, I have nothing to do here? Yoona... my dear."

"I told you to get out, I am very tired." 

"It seemed that Luhan didn't believe your great performance, superstar Yoona." 

"Shut up and out!" 

"I thought you are smart, but apparently you don't know everything."

"Know what?" 

"As expected, the coward Luhan, he didn't tell you the truth."

"What are you talking about, Kris? What is it Luhan did not tell me?"

"He's really a miserable coward. I'm sure, Seohyun has to do everything."

"Kris, you need to see Seohyun but why do you talk about Luhan?" 

"You're really dumb as ever." 

"Kris, I will not stand that insult me ​​as well!" 

"But it's true…"

"Yah are you going to tell me or not? Because I want to sleep." 

"Our best friends, they did the same thing what we did." 

"What?"

"Didn't you still understand, actress Yoona?"

"Our friends did the same with us." 

"We did the same thing, what?"

"We were also tricked." 

"What!" Yoona shouted.

"Stupid, they did the same. We did it and we deceived them. And they formed a happy family with your daughter." 

Yoona was shocked, she couldn't believe it. Seohyun and Luhan... she never imagined those of the two. Without thinking she said.

"It's not true, not true. Luhan never forget me and Seohyun is a saint, she can't hurt me, it's a lie!" 

"If you want to keep believing in your happy ending with Luhan, do it. Just read these magazines so that you realize that they were not fools.... As we thought." 

Kris threw several magazines to Yoona. Then he grabbed his car keys and said. 

"If you have a plan, call me. I am available all day." 

Yoona picked each of the magazines that had headlines on their covers like these:

"Heir to the XI group marries mysterious girl." 

"The mysterious girl, promised heir xi. She's a friend from school."

"Finally the identity of the mysterious girl is revealed. Choi Joohyun, distant niece of Xi matriarch."

"A wedding like a fairy tale. Xi Luhan and Choi Joohyun, given the other at the altar."

"A daughter before marriage Choi and Xi, presented exclusively to the eldest and so far all the fortune heiress Xi Dambi, first daughter of Luhan and Seohyun."

"Luhan and Seohyun, with Dambi. Form the most solid family, Asian high society." 

"After five years, the news is given. Seohyun is pregnant for the second time."

"Born the grandson male, Seohyun gives birth to a male heir to the XI family." 

"Introducing the son of marriage Xi and Choi, Han."

"Hannie and Dambi, envied children around Asia. Two handsome children who have great wealth and a great future ahead." 

Yoona was shocked at this. Kris was not telling lies, Seohyun and Luhan had married, and she had passed to her daughter. Dambi became daughter of Seohyun and they had a baby together. It all made sense now, Seohyun felt guilty about this. That's why she apologized when Seohyun saw her this afternoon. It all made sense now, Luhan was hard on her, because his heart no longer belonged to her, belonged to Seohyun now. Yoona glared the girl who had abandoned and called her best friend mother.

Yoona felt hatred.

"I'll pay the Kim Seohyun." (Seohyun real name, which was given by the nuns of the orphanage, when Seohyun and Krystal got there...) 

She said ripped each of the magazines. 

"I swear I payback you two!" 

Yoona looked with hatred and despair of being cornered, she began throwing everything down. In that time before she could get hurt herself, someone came and held her tightly by the arms.

"Yah Yoona, what do you think you're doing?" 

"Leave me alone, Jessica. Leave me alone!" She cried wanting to throw more things. But Jessica held her tightly.

"Calm down, you have to calm down," Then Yoona looked as if she relaxed.

"I let you go, if you'll be calm." 

Jessica as her personal secretary, began to gather everything thrown and broken floor. Putting it in the trash, Jessica looked at Yoona with very worried. She didn't know what was happening to Yoona. When she picked up magazines, she saw that the headlines had on the cover to Xi Luhan, the successful entrepreneur who saw on television a month ago. But what relationship had Yoona really with him?


In Xi mansion, Yixing was attending to Seohyun, still burning with fever and was unconscious. Yixing was very worried, Seohyun never had so ill until now. Luhan stared at his wife, Yixing realized Luhan was very nervous. But he tried to ignore it, he had to attend her. When he finished, Luhan told Lay to follow him. Leaving Tiffany, she took care Seohyun... when they were alone, Yixing looked at Luhan with some concern...

"What's happening, Luhan? Why Seohyun is like that, and why do you also look a little sick?" Said Yixing.

Luhan looked at him and said. 

"Is Seohyun good?" He looked through the window as he said.

"She'll be fine, but you must take better care of her. She will recover soon." Said Yixing.

"Oh, that's fine," Luhan said without emotion. 

Yixing looked at him, he didn't want to say anything more, because it even more Luhan be angry.

"Now I have to go, it's a little late. Beware Luhan, and takes care of Seohyun and children, goodbye." Yixing said smiling. 

Luhan then watched him go out toward the exit through the window. 

"Caring for Seohyun and children... is what I can't do now, Yixing." Luhan said sadly watching the night.


Luhan went upstairs, he told Tiffany that he nursed Seohyun. Tiffany tried to protest, but when she saw his hard expression, left the room. Luhan soaked the towel in water that was in a container, then wrung it well, and began to dry the sweat of Seohyun. She was still unconscious, she looked like slept.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter