015

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today I was really happy. I feel all are returning home. I hope we will meet my little Krystal soon." Hyesun said.

"Kris get more handsome, don't you think, Seohyun?" asked Mrs Min.

Seohyun nodded, "Yes, I think so." 

Luhan was even more furious, he took the hand of his wife.

"Seohyun, we need to talk." He said blankly.

"What happened, don't tell me Luhan, are you jealous, because Seohyun said Kris was more handsome?" Hyesun said innocently.

Without a word Luhan took Seohyun to his car, which was parked at the exit of the house. Seohyun just watched Luhan, at that time she didn't know what her husband is thinking, she only looked at him. Then Luhan looked at her and said:

"Get on," He said, rather harsh and tough tone.

She just obeyed and got in the car, Luhan drove through the streets of Seoul and until he finally left the city, Seohyun said nothing the whole way. 

She remembered everything that happened today with Kris. She felt more guilty, but she wanted to get stronger with Luhan, now they must be as hard as possible to keep up the lie.

They came to a small house in front of the sea, it was a summer home. Seohyun didn't say and she got out the car. She didn't ask why they were here. Luhan also stepped down his car and began opening the doors of the house. 

She looked at the dusk on the sea, the breeze was so cold, she thought no one could warm her heart which was now cold. Seohyun looked at Luhan, they stared each other for a moment, but she looked away. They couldn't, even Luhan felt so guilty.

She sat on one of the couches, away from Luhan. Thinking, what would be the solution to all this, separated from Luhan and go with Kris, but what if she no longer feels the same about Kris? For her heart was so confused today, until two days ago she loved with all her might to Luhan, but today her heart doubted that love. Why her heart was so? Why she changed suddenly, really still she felt something Kris?

She looked back at Luhan, but he wasn't in place before. She became frightened and began to look at him, but she didn't find him.

"What did you think? You are out of mind. Even I sat next to you but you didn't notice me." Luhan said.

She looked at her side, she didn't know how to answer. At that moment she felt her husband's lips on hers. Then she started kissing him gently, but Luhan didn't want a simple kiss, she knew clearly. Since his hands down to her waist, she wanted to prevent him to advance more, the last thing she wanted now, was making love. She tried to deny it, but Luhan was stronger.


Hours later

Seohyun opened her eyes, and she had a nightmare. She looked at him, but found no one on the other side of the bed, she got scared. When sitting in bed, she pulled the blanket to her chest because she was . She looked across the room and she found Luhan sitting infront of the window. She looked at him, he was a sad face and focused on looking at the sea.

She wrapped the blanket on her body, and walked over to Luhan. It seems he wasn't in that world, she his cheeks, they were so cold.

"Honey, why are you here? Something happens?" She asked sweetly. 

Luhan looked at her with his doed eyes, he was surprised to see Seohyun next to him.

"Seo, what are you doing here?"

"I ask the same thing to you. It's getting too cold."

"Sleep, I'll be here for a few minutes."

"Luhan, don't ignore me, I am also one of the accomplice. Not only you," Seohyun said with some annoyance. 

Luhan was trying to fix this by himself. He didn't want to worry Seohyun, telling her what happened in the office with Kris. He was threatened and he felt insecure right now.

Luhan looked at her, then looked away. It was his way of protecting her, he didn't want her to get hurt. She looked at him and said:

"Now, you ignore me, even we had our children now!"

Luhan looked at Seohyun, she never got angry or raise her voice. Then Luhan got up and put Seohyun against the wall. She was surprised his sudden behavior. At that time she thought he hit the wall. But he put his head on her shoulder and began to cry. 

Seohyun felt bad, Luhan was too stressed with the company and now with Kris, even she doesn't understand him.

She his back gently, like a mother. Then Luhan looked up her and said:

"Whatever happens, Seohyun don't leave me or try to separate from me. Promise me, you will be with me until the end. And trust me I love you... what happen, Seohyun..."

She nodded then he gave her a gentle kiss.


The next morning

Seohyun and Luhan came home early. When they arrived, Hannie and Dambi ran toward them. They hugged and gave them kisses.

Kai watched them and he saw Seohyun's smile but it wasn't the same, it seemed that she pretended to smile. He noticed that her behavior was weird since she saw that blond man. 

Seohyun also greeted Kai cheerfully, but he could see the sadness in her eyes, he wanted to know the reason of all this.

Later Luhan went to work, Seohyun stayed home. She was walking in the garden, suddenly someone said.

"We met right here," 

Seohyun quickly turned around. It was Kris... her first love.

"Kris..." She whispered.

"I remember very well that day, the first time I met by chance you. That day I was looking for Luhan, then I found you in this place. You were admiring the beauty of the trees. I kept looking at you and you got scared then you ran away from me. How many years have gone, I don't remember exactly, fifteen or sixteen." Kris said.

She was still looking at him.

"This place hasn't changed the way, it remains as before. Only the person I love, now she belongs to my best friend," Kris said watching the trees.

"You know I'm curious, what happened to us. Luhan was the one who introduced us," Kris said with some sarcasm.

"I never thought that you betrayed me, Seohyun. How could you..." Kris said as he was staring at her. 

She wanted to answer but when the voice of a child came closer.

"Omma... Omma, you're here!"

Seohyun looked back, finding the small Hannie running toward her.

"Here I am, my little son." Seohyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter