033

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannie ran until he pushed his grandmother when she is got in the way. He kept running across a strang street and a motorcycle nearly hit him. He just think about his mother, his heart pounding, tears in his eyes did not stop falling, remembering what he had heard in the office of his father. Those words that made his world fell apart, his mother had abandoned him. But he knew it could not be true, his mother could not leave them. Because she loved them too much. But the more he ran, he was aware of details of his mother's strange journey to another country. He understood that many of the lies he was told, sometimes he did not agree, he realized that Yixing after all had given him a real answer, weeping could not believe his mother had left, to go with his uncle Kris. He ran aimlessly, without thinking, he just wanted to be alone.

'What if my sister found out about this...' 

Hann ran to where his heart led, the heart of a child is never wrong, he just wanted to see his mother again, to feel her touch... it was all he asked, as over three years ago, but he had not received a goodnight kiss from his mother.

Suddenly he felt someone bump into immediately he fell on the ground. When he opened his eyes, there was a person looking with concern. 

"Are you okay, little kid?" 

When Hannie cleaned his tears, he realized that the person in front of him, and he immediately embraced.

The woman before him was frightened and just returned the hug. Because the child was crying, she felt tears soaked her thin dress. She his back and she wept his tears like a baby calms down. Then the boy was finally able to say. 

"Why my mother abandoned me?" While hiding his face in her neck.

The woman to be hearing that she felt a great pain in her heart, she gently the small child's back, began humming a song. Then she felt the boy hugged her tightly.

"Mrs. Park?" 

The woman turned seeing a boy running toward her, he looked very worried.

"Chen." She said, trying to smile. 

He looked at her strangely, because she hugged a child in her arms.

"Where did you go, what were you looking for?" Chen said, taking her hand and checking her as he touched her hands.

"Chen, don't worry, I'm fine," She said with a smile.

"You made us scared, mother," 

Chen said trying to remove the child. But the child clung strongly of Mrs. Park, she felt her heart still hurt.

"I'll fix. Let me do it, he's very sad," She said as she patted the back of the kid.

'You're right, and just cry as you want...' She talked to herself.

"I have to go, my family is worried about me like yours. They must be worried about you," Mrs. Park said as she wiped his tears with her fingers gently.

"Halmeoni, don't leave me, take me with you this time," The boy hugged her again as he cried. 

Upon hearing this Chen looked them and he saw the sad face of Mrs. Park, his mother...

"Hannie?" Chen asked. 

"We can take him, he's very confused. We would give him some chocolate to make him smile again," Mrs. Park said his back, for some reason her heart doesn't want him to let go.

"Eomeoni, we can't do that. You know very well, his father will be more worried if we take him. It's better that I will take him his home while Tao can take you back home,"

Chen trying to remove the child from her arms.

"Please Chen, let me take him home," She said with pleading eyes. Chen felt sorry for her.

"Okay, but you will become responsible for everything," she smiled while nodding her head, like a little girl.


Reached the car that was waiting outside the park, she came up with the baby in her arms. Chen went ahead with Tao, who was his bodyguard. She patted the child's back again, Chen stared in the mirror, she looked like so lovingly caressing the child's back.


The trip lasted about five hours, back home. Mrs. Park in all that time, did not sleep, watching the child slept. As She began his beautiful face, she felt her heart ached. His eyes reminded her of Seohyun. 

'My precious Seohyun... When I looked at him, it seemed to be with Seohyun. She always had that smile on her lips.' Mrs. Park thought.


When they arrived, a woman was waiting worried. Chen opened the door for Mrs. Park and she got out of the car with the child in her arms. The girl quickly ran to her, asking if she was okay. Mrs. Park nodded and making the gesture to be quiet, because the child was asleep in her arms. She was surprised that by Mrs. Park with a child. 

When they entered the house, she immediately went to her room. She laid the kid on the bed then she took of his shoes and changed clothes while Chen brought a pajama something big for him (they don't have clothes, for someone his age). Mrs. Park wanted to bring a chocolate, because she thought he was hungry. At the time Hannie catched her hand and looked at her with those hazel eyes.

"Please don't leave me," 

Mrs. Park was surprised and immediately sat down beside him. When the little boy hugged her, a tear was running down his cheek. Her heart was aching for him. A little child like him, something so painful.

"Halmeoni, please stay with me until I fell asleep," Hannie said as another tear ran down his left cheek. 

Mrs. Park hugged him and started singing a song. He closed his eyes and Hannie said sleepy.

"My omma used to sing a song in bedtime... She also said that her mother used to sing to her..." 

The boy smiled up staying asleep. Mrs. Park rose gently and turned the knob, she made no noise and before leaving said:

"Sleep well, my Hannie..."


She went down the stairs, she saw Chen with his hand on his waist and very angry Jia (the young woman who had been very concerned), sitting on the couch, rubbing his chin, it seemed to be very confused. Chen seemed too angry.

"What do you think you're doing, Mrs. Park?" He said with a frown.

"What I did?" Victoria said pretending innocently. 

"What did I do? Truly Mrs. Park. You brought the child to this house, don't you know what you did!" Chen said.

"I told you, he found us," said Victory as she sat in an armchair.

"Can you stop being a selfish this moment? That child has nothing to do with us!" Chen screamed. 

Jia was frightened, his brother had never behaved that way, he never yelled at her mother in that way.

"Chen please calm down," Jia said as she tried to calm him down.

"But it couldn't think of such a thing, Mrs. Park!" Chen shouted again.

"How could I do this? Chen, you still asked!" shouted Victoria.

"Mrs. Park, you know. We don't have right to that child," said Chen.

"We have more rights than that family. We have more rights to be with him!" Mrs. Park screamed as she stood up.

"Mrs. Park..." Chen looked at his mother as he was crying. He turned his back and approached the window.

"Hannie is the only memory I have of Seohyun. Chen, don't you understand? That's all we have your sister!" Mrs. Park shouted while crying.

"I know what you think. You don't want hurt him. But the son of my sister, he can't be with us. We could not even be Seohyun and even now how can we be with him? Mrs. Park, we have the same pain. But Seohyun made it clear that she wanted her children to grow up beside Luhan. You should understand her!" shouted Chen.

Jia wanted to reassure him, so she managed Chen take to his room. While Victoria stayed in the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter