006

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFOHSAL9jkI

Seohyun played the piano until dawn, she was really happy at the same time sad about her wedding to Luhan.

Her fault was that she and Luhan were betraying them the love Yoona and Kris gave them.

After they both left, they did not return to know most of them had no news about them.

Seohyun wanted to find them, the year she spent with Luhan, she was looking for Yoona without notice Luhan. 

She requested information to military bases to find out which base was Kris. She really wanted to see him, but received no information because she was not a relative.

She didn't give up finding them but time passed, and last month began preparations for her wedding to Luhan, she should to forget Kris and forget her best friend who was the girlfriend and mother of the daughter of her future husband.

She closed the piano and closed a chapter of her life.

Now she loved her husband and daughter Dambi, she now was starting a new life beside the Xi Luhan and his family.
 

THE WEDDING

Seohyun got up early, the day was sunny, the sky was blue. The birds were singing, it was a really beautiful day, the day of her life was radiant.

She went to the room of her small daughter, her daughter was fast asleep. She caressed the baby's cheek, her gently, she smiled.

"I want to be a good mother to you, I hope to be there every day of your life. I hope to enjoy your laughter and joy, Dambi, I hope you want me as I love you."

Then Seohyun heard a slight voice, she turned around back and saw Mrs. Kim.

"Seohyun, what are you doing here? You should be getting ready to go to the beauty parlor, with Mrs. Xi."

"I just came here for a moment, I wanted to see my daughter."

"You're better off hurry, Mrs. Xi in a short time be ready."

"Thanks, you better give me a shower and changed to wait for her in the hall."

Seohyun went to her room while Mrs. Kim observed Dambi.


Flashback

I was about to go to see Dambi. When I wanted to open the door, this was half open. I looked through the door and I saw Luhan saying the same thing her mother said moments ago.

I think he was crying, holding a small chain. He seemed to be remembering someone, but that someone was not Seohyun, it was someone else. He was crying as if he had lost something very important, but not who you are.

Soon after, he threw the chain into the pond of water left behind in the house.

End of Flashback
 

Seohyun gave a bath of: roses that left her very soft skin, she donned a simple flowered dress. She came downstairs under, shortly after the mother of Luhan Hyesun appeared.

Seohyun and Hyesun, got in the car of the family that led to the beauty salon. There made Seohyun's hair and makeup as well as Hyesun.

At the end, Seohyun was very beautiful, Hyesun felt like a mother who went to see her daughter marry, she shed a few tears of happiness.

Seohyun went to the house where was already waiting for her wedding dress. Mr Xi and Luhan, already were going to the church where the wedding would be.

Seohyun wore her wedding dress, she really looked like a princess out of a fairy tale. Just like Hyesun, Krystal and Mrs. Kim, they saw Seohyun, she was really beautiful.

Mrs. Kim was a guest of honor at the wedding of Seohyun and Luhan. First lady Hyesun objected because the society would talk about an employee attending a wedding as big as this. 

But Luhan's grandmother Min reminded Hyesun that she was also an employee and was currently under unfair to Mrs. Kim. 

At the end Hyesun accept,  Luhan was very proud of his mother that every day forgot her social prejudices.

Mrs. Kim gave away the beautiful elegant dress to Seohyun and Krystal. She treated the girls like her own daughters, they were now her family.

Seohyun boarded a limousine, minutes after Min, Hyesun, Krystal and Mrs. Kim were in a black car toward the church. Seohyun was very nervous, today was the day of her wedding. She was really happy.

Seohyun came down from the limousine, it was a very beautiful church. She walked down the aisle on Mr. Xi's arm.

"You are beautiful." He whispered.

She just smiled and nodded. Mr. Xi noticed her nervousness and he looked at her.

"Don't worry, Luhan will be a good husband with you."

"Thank you for accepting our marriage, sir Xi." said Seohyun.

"You're the daughter one I always wanted, you and Krystal are now my daughters."

"Thank you for all."

"I always dreamed that you would be the wife of my only child, since I first saw you, Seohyun."

"Mr. Xi..."

"I always wanted you to be my daughter-in-law, Seohyun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter