Final PART II

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun smiled at Luhan, she sat on the bed. Tsuyu went to where her mother and sat back on her lap, while Seohyun her hair, EunByul was next to Hann that he was tickling, while YiAhn sat down beside his father and rested his head on his shoulder. Seohyun took her husband's hand and stared at him...

"She know. Now everything is fine..." She said while smiling.

"Who knows what?" YiAhn and Tsuyu said, staring wide-eyed at their parents and full of curiosity. EunByul only looked at Hann, he nodded his head.

"She is happy?" EunByul asked, quickly Seohyun and Luhan looked at her and nodded their heads.

"She is happy, my little redhead," Luhan said as he smiled.

"Yupppi!" She yelled childishly as she hugged Hann. And Hann wrapped his arms around his little sister, YiAhn and Tsuyu were more than confused now, they looked angry.

"EunByul, not to hug to Hann, you are mine alone. You are mine, Hann let her go, EunByul belongs to me!" Before YiAhn could do anything, Hann quickly got up from the bed with EunByul in his arms, Hann laughed at him. He saw the face of annoying YiAhn.

"EunByul-ah, whom you love me more or YiAhn?" She made a gesture of to be thinking. 

"I want my brother Hann more," she said hugging him even more. Seohyun and Luhan laughed hard.

"Yah don't say that, I love you more than Hann." YiAhn said.

"Yah YiAhn, you stop to beg EunByul. Don't you understand she will always be with Hann and besides she always love him more than you, you must be satisfied with second place." Tsuyu screamed while she hugged her parents who laughed.

YiAhn went to his mother for help. But Seohyun shook her head, as she arranged his hair.

"YiAhn, I can't do anything, Hann and EunByul became inseparable. Since Hann held her in his arms, the first smile of Eunbyul was for Hann," Seohyun said as she let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Omma, you know you are not helping me. Why does it always seem to be on the side of Hann and EunByul? You admit it already, your favorites are EunByul and Hann." YiAhn said as he walked away from his mother.

"It always seems that YiAhn and I are adopted. Tell me when we adopted!" The twins cried, they were in this together now.

Luhan went to Seohyun, and hugged her from behind and she leaned her head on his chest. Then they entwined their hands, and smiled each other.

"YiAhn and Tsuyu, you are the greatest tests. Maybe it meaned the love is able to survive anything," The twins quickly looked confused and sat down again.

"Tsuyu and YiAhn, you are the living proof of the invincible love your father and I have." Seohyun gave them a loving look. 

"Our love survives all sorts of complications, that somehow hurt us," Luhan said as he smiled at the twins.

"When Dambi was born, we were too young. And we took wrong decisions, decisions which changed our lives for ever... Dambi was the first major test of love." Seohyun said.

"In the first stage, your mother suffered a lot. Perhaps she thought of abandoning many times, but never did, she stayed with me forever. And nursed her sister, as an daughter herself, your mother is a wonderful person," Luhan said as he kissed the cheek of Seohyun.

The twins were confused, but EunByul Hann and nodded their heads.

"Later, you will understand it. My beautiful children," Seohyun said.

"When Hann was born, our first child, a son of the two besides being the first grandchild male, Hann brightened our lives with hope. In addition to bringing hope, Hann and Dambi filled our lives with joy and peace," Luhan said as he watched his the oldest son.

"Hann was born in a happy time, Hann was the fruit of our love. My handsome Hann, much like your father, but he pulled my eyes, it was a small piece of me and his father," Seohyun said as she the hand of Hann.

"It was a tough time, and with many problems. When I found out I was pregnant, it was bad condition. Having a child was a risk and a lot of responsibility," said Seohyun as she EunByul's hand.

"At that time, your mother and I were estranged. We had been through so much and we did doubt our love. That time was when her sister, Dambi was sick with leukemia, and we found out about a secret, maybe later we will tell you," Luhan said wistfully.

"Dambi was sick, but also the relationship with your father and I was broken. When I found out I was pregnant, I was very happy, but before long I was too sick..." Seohyun looked at her two kids YiAhn and Tsuyu.

"Even my Tsuru and YiAhn were in my belly, but it gave me pain. The doctors told me that my pregnancy was risky and it was better to abort, but I refused to that possibility because even without being born, I loved them. I refused, her father was angry with me. But I made a very painful decision on my own decided to go abroad alone, I was going to have my babies abroad. Where I found out that there was a chance that my babies born alive in the period of the pregnancy, I was weakening. Because what I loved the most at that time, were the babies who were in my belly. Even if it meant my death..." Seohyun said as she her belly.

"Omma, what are you trying to say?" Said Tsuyu confused.

"Mom is trying to say that she sacrificed for you. For you and YiAhn, she gave her life for you," Luhan said as he looked at his wife, who was always braver than him.

"Omma, is that true? We almost made you death?" The twins cried.

"No, never. You never would cause my death, my two loves. When I decided go abroad away from our family, I learned that my pregnancy was even more risky than before. My body was trying to kill you, since you and my body were not compatible. I knew you were not at fault, that's why I decided to die, I decided to die for you to see the light of a new day," Seohyun said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Omma---" shouted the twins.

"Don't worry I'm fine..." Seohyun said as she wiped her tears.

"Your mother ran away from me that I would not suffer. When I realized years later, the sacrifice that she made for having you. I regretted everything I did when I found her. She was in a coma, she had fallen into a coma after having given birth. She had not died, had resisted until you were born, but she was asleep..." Luhan said as he intertwined his fingers with Seohyun.

"After giving birth, I remained in a coma. Your uncle Kris and aunt Jessica, they took care of you while your grandmother Victoria, your uncle Chen and aunt Jia, they waited for me recover. But it took many years, when your father finally found us. He felt guilty." Seohyun said as she looked at her twins.

"Tsuyu, when I first saw you, you were the one dried my tears. YiAhn, you were the first who smiled at me, at that moment you looked at me with confusion but it draw near to you. Without your mother was difficult but Kris and Jessica, the two loved you, at that time you thought that they were your parents. At first it was hard to see your mother on a bed asleep all day, Hann and Dambi didn't know but it made them suffered even more," Luhan said while crying.

"You suffered a lot while I was gone. I was hard to eat more than four years, when I woke, I couldn't recognize anyone. I had left my newborn babies, and my little Hann as a child of 8 years old, my Dambi 12 years old. But when I woke up my kids were grown up. I cried every day, because I couldn't get close to my babies, my babies did not know me, they were always crying when they were with me, you called Jessica your mother. Adjusting to this new life was difficult, but I managed to my children, later you called me mother..." Seohyun said as she wiped her tears.

"YiAhn and Tsuyu were those who managed to unite again. The love to you, we were made to believe again in the love we had your mother and me," Luhan said as he held the hand of Seohyun.

Everyone was crying, nobody knew that story. Hann and Dambi had clear memories, but YiAhn and Tsuyu not had any memories because they were too young to remember. EunByul was confused, because she was not born yet that time.

EunByul went running to the arms of her father.

"Was it was my birth before, Appa?" EunByul asked sweetly.

"Yes, my princess. Your birth was somewhat unexpected that caused much fear between your mother and me," Luhan said sincerely watching his daughter straight in her eyes.

"For us, it was a big surprise when I knew that I was pregnant from again. Luhan and the whole family were afraid that something equally might happen with the new pregnancy. We all had fear, but if the pregnancy was high risk, your father and our family took great care of me. While my princess EunByul growing in my belly, nine months were beautiful," Seohyun said as she the cheek of beautiful EunByul.

The girl smiled while Tsuyu and YiAhn hugged their mother, the twins were thankful with the heart, "for being brave and have left to live".

At that time Hann was holding to the small EunByul in his arms.

"It's better to prepare for the wedding, we only have one hour. And what I see only dad is ready," Hann said.

Tsuyu looked at him with a frown.

"You are always a spoilsport why you have to ruin the moment with that! Aish that's why you're not my favorite brother!" Tsuyu said sticking her tongue out and making cute gestures. They just smiled. 

"Spoilers or not, today is the wedding of our eldest sister. We must be beautiful and elegant for this day that is special for you," Hann said as he looked at Tsuyu.

"You're really... you should devote to study. You should write poems motivational books, are perfect for that, Hannie." Tsuyu said smiling.

"Well, it's time," Luhan said as he held in his arms the little EunByul who was still with pajamas. Seohyun also got up.

"I'll go change me, please don't be late," Seohyun said before she left the room.

Luhan smiled mischievously.

"Ok, Tsuyu take charge of your sister. Change her clothes and do her hair, while I'll help your mother to be changed," Luhan said as he smiled. His twins knew their dad's intention but EunByul was too young to think badly.

"Dad, you should've said that you would help mom to undress!" YiAhn said smiling with Tsuyu. 

"Yah YiAhn, mind your language! Don't you realize that EunByul is here," Hann said as he had managed to cover EunByul's ears with his hands, not to hear anything.

"What's wrong? I'm just telling the truth. Dad is really insatiable," said YiAhn and Tsuyu smiled shyly.

"Yah really are unbearable," said Hann coming out with EunByul in his arms. 

"I would tell Yoona, that will help you change EunByul." said Hann.

"Yah that spoilers!" YiAhn said with a look of boredom.

"Don't tell about Hann. He's still shy and susceptible to this kind of thing," said Tsuyu.

"I don't know, but Hann is a complete spoilsport." YiAhn said.

"Don't you want to know what they are doing, our parents in their room?" Tsuyu said grinning wickedly.

"That's why you're my favorite sister," said YiAhn leaving the room.

The twins knelt down and walked to the room of their parents, then they opened the door so slowly that their parents did not notice anything, Tsuyu looked them and began to smile.


YiAhn POV

Mom was leaning against the table and Dad was in front of her, she looked at him with a frown. She is telling him that had to change clothes and to stop playing. Dad only laughed in disbelief of my mother, I had to admit that my mother was too innocent, for an astute as is my dad, who looked like a dam that would soon eat.

Then my mother pushed him, but Dad held up his hands. And he stole a kiss, mother strongly hitting his chest, but my dad didn't budge, this is getting more and more interesting. Because my father put his hands on my mother's waist and besides that deepened the kiss, finally my mother was corresponding to him with the same intensity. We were already reaching the ...

When a sharp pain in my ear began to blow. I looked to my side and Tsuyu also had the same expression of pain, then we both looked up. 

"Aunt Yoona!"

Aunt Yoona was frowning and she watched us with disapproval, then she let our ears and shut the door so slowly, and made the sign us to follow. Actually she's very strict, didn't like to spy someone. 

When we walked down the hall, we found Hann smiling contentedly. Aunt Yoona winked at him, that meant Hann was the snitch. He only managed to say ## was the right thing.

Hann was really our brother, or my mother had dropped it in the crib when he was a baby.


Seohyun POV

Actually this morning, Luhan was acting so childish. That made me think I was too nervous to our daughter's wedding. I decided to give a passionate kiss, because he insisted too much. But when I wanted to finish, Luhan had already touched my body. But I struggled but he didn't let me escape.

"Just be 20 minutes..." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him in surprise, and shook my head. And I locked myself in the bathroom until he calm down. When I came out, he was sitting there reading the newspaper while he was distracted should seize. I grabbed my dress and shoes and slipped back into the bathroom. The dress I wore today was cream-colored, was glued to my body. I should accept that it still had a very pronounced curves, and my s had grown thanks to the birth and feeding EunByul. I looked in the mirror, I'm not as young as before, some wrinkles already formed part of my face. Then I realized that I didn't the closure of the dress, I wanted to do it myself but I couldn't. My hands were not enough, then I left the bathroom disappointedly and I whispered myself, already there was no escape.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter