030

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months later

Things Luhan's house was getting worse every day. Luhan had become obsessed with work hardly slept. Every time his kids tried to talk to him, he was detached from them. He never wanted to see his children. 

Hannie and Dambi were always in a bad mood because of the absence of father and mother. They felt lonely, for months they had not seen their mother. Even they were told that their mom had gone on a business trip, but the children were not satisfied with that. Besides, they had also suffered a blow when their aunt, Krystal had moved to an apartment in the center of Seoul.

Hyesun and Min, they were aware of this, and they weren't compliant because she was like their family. But Krystal said that she didn't feel comfortable here and it was better to leave.

Hyesun didn't express too anger against Seohyun, while Min was no longer justify it and defend it against all. While Kai and Chanyeol were not sure that Seohyun had eloped with Kris. They didn't think that Seohyun would be able to do such a thing, it had too many reasons. Because she loved her children and Luhan was her soul mate so she would be unable to deceive. 


That day Luhan came home very late. The next morning he quickly showered and dressed. He didn't want someone to tell him to put the drab and unhappy life behind him and start anew. 

When Luhan finished to get ready for work, he stepped into the hall. He walked quickly, but right then someone held his legs. He was clinging to his legs and Luhan felt his pants wet. Luhan looked down and he met those eyes, that made him shiver and his heart ached again. Then he separated the child's hands in his legs without looking at him...

Hannie didn't act like a little kid but he was so desperate. But his dad had no time goodbye to his son. Luhan was so hard and cold with his own son, that child had no fault.


Without anyone knowing, a person saw all this situation. She clenched her fists. At that time she wanted to punch Luhan, but she wouldn't be against the child. Hannie kept crying and she quickly ran toward him. She his face and hugged him tightly. Maybe it was the hottest and warmest embrace in recent months.


Hours later at the Luhan's office room

"I don't want to see you anymore!" 

Then the girl infront of him shouted too.

"Do you think I want to see you?" 

Luhan looked up to see Krystal who seemed so furious.

"Then what do you want?" He said angrily.

"You should ask to your children. They need you, the long ago their father. Comeback to the way you used to be!" Krystal said angrily.

"Leave me alone. You should have told that to your sister a thousand times before she abandoned them without saying anything." 

Luhan tried to say as hard as possible, but his voice betrayed him, breaking down the last sentence.

Krystal didn't let what he said.

"You shouldnt say that! My sister raised your daughter who wasn't her kid for more than 10 years and gave her the purest love!" Krystal said without thinking and clenching her fists, she felt really furious.

Luhan looked surprised and seemed to be scared but he soon bewildered.

"Do you know something...?" Luhan said raising his head.

"I know everything happens for a reason. For Seohyun, what she did for a reason..." Krystal said advancing steps forward.

"Then why she had to get away, Krystal? Tell me the reason. I don't understand until now and it breaks my heart every moment..."

"Even when my sister was a child, she sacrificed for me. Later Seohyun agreed to raise your daughter, Dambi. Don't you think she was tired of all this? Don't you think she tried to escape it? She tried to shake off the fears that aded every moment. When her daughter grow up, she would lose her because she's not her real mother. And another fear was bout Kris. When he come back and her feelings for him bring back. When she gave birth to Hannie, she removed those fears. And she kept the secret in her heart. You don't know how she was tired of suffering in silence..." Krystal cried while leaning against a wall.

Luhan wiped his tears. Krystal's words were true... Seohyun always sacrificed everything for others. She never thought of her happiness, always... always... for others... 

"After all, she is sacrificing herself for us... for us," Said Krystal firmly.

"Than what is it?"

"Seohyun went away because it was the only way that you and the kids live happily. The only way she made herself the woman who deceived the family. Everyone knew that Dambi is her daughter and Kris is your best friend. When the secret came to reveal and everyone would suspect that Kris is not just a donor, but also her real father. Seohyun would be considered a traitor because she was still the mother of Dambi but it will save you, Kris and Yoona. She would be the only culprit. So you could look after the children and you could be true parents. You could give them the love that she can't give them more..." 

Krystal kept crying hard, Luhan had never seen her state, she looked so vulnerable....

well, ever so vulnerable....

"Seohyun..." whispered Luhan.

"It's what I think, I don't ask you to believe me. But I did, because I know my sister well. But what you should know is that Seohyun loved you and the kids more than her life... It showed in her eyes how much she loved you."

"So tell me, why did she leave us? Why she left us with Kris? Why..." Luhan said between his cry.

"I don't know, maybe time passed Seohyun felt her freedom was close to Kris. I don't know... but Luhan, you must remember that a small piece of Seohyun lives in Hannie. If you say that you loved her so much, why not give the same of love to Hannie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter