020

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun passed out on the couch, Kris was too scared. Seohyun had become very ill in recent days. He took her out office and carried to his home because there was no one in the office. Upon arriving home, he carried her to his room. He lay back on the bed, then brought some wet clothes, because Seohyun was sweating heavily. Kris' nanny was so scared, when she saw the state of Seohyun worse every day. She shed some tears as hugged Kris to take to the room. Since Seohyun had to rest.

The nanny was crying, while Kris tried to calm with encouraging words like "Everything will be fine," "Seohyun will recover soon.".


Hours later

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, her sight was still blurred. She realized that it was night, and the moonlight through the windows. She sat on the bed at first she didn't recognize the room, but then realized where she was. 

"I'm here again at the home of Kris? Why every time I felt sick, ended at the home of Kris..." She wondered, because he kept protecting her, even though he had sworn revenge.

She was covered with a blanket and went down stairs and found the whole house in silence. It was too silly, it was apparently too late, everyone was asleep. She climbed back into the room, but this time took her cell phone out of her bag... She had lost more than 100 calls from her husband, she was too scared. How many hours had been at the home of Kris...


Luhan POV

I arrived early at home I thought Seohyun would be there. But I could not find her, I called her office but no one answered. Then I called Sooyoung, she said that Seohyun gave her the day off. I asked the reason because I thought it must be Yoona. She did something in Seohyun's office. I drove as fast as possible to her office, but found no one, everything was in place. Where is she? She should return home. I called her phone again but no one answered. 

I waited for dinner with the kids but she didn't return after that. I had to send to my children to bed, myself. It was not an easy task, since Hannie wanted a goodnight kiss his mother and Dambi rather read a few chapters of a book, waiting for her mother. But in the end she fell asleep. I kept waiting for more than two hours, but she didn't answer. Where are you, Seohyun? And especially with whom?


Seohyun POV

With much fear, I pressed the call key. I knew Luhan should be very worried about me. The phone rang, then he quickly answered.

"Yo-bo-seyo Luhan? I..." I said weakly. Then a deep voice, answered on the other side of the line.

"Seohyun, where are you are? At this hour of the night where are you?" He was so concerned, but also angry.

"Ahh I am..." Luhan then shouted again.

"Damn, Joohyun where are you?" 

It was rare that Luhan showed aggressive.

"I am... Kris' house," I said almost in a whisper. But he was strong enough, to hear my answer and Luhan shouted again.

"What are you doing in the house of the man?" He said, breathing hard. 

Now I knew he was jealous, I didn't want to misunderstand. 

"Luhan, it's not what you're thinking-" I said but he cut. 

I was too scared too, Luhan was so jealous and it could commit too many silly behavior...


Flashback 

The first night of Seohyun and Luhan

Seohyun was lying on the bed, with little red dress. Infront of her, Luhan took off his shirt as he looked at her with lustful eyes. Luhan then sat on the bed and Seohyun didn't understand his behavior. She knew that Luhan had wanted it since we had our wedding but why now he was not making his own.

"Luhan, what are you doing?" She said, covering her body with a blanket. She the cold shoulder of her husband, she looked at him through the light of the candles that lit the room...

"Seohyun..." 

He said hoarsely and he turned to see her curiously. Then he her face.

"Are you sure of this? If I start, I can't stop until the end," He said looking me straight in the eyes. Seohyun looked at him confused.

"You're too innocent, for a guy like me," He said looking down. Then she patted his back.

"Don't say that," Seohyun whispered.

"I love you..." He said softly.

"I'm a coward who couldn't even take care of his daughter..." He said almost crying.

"Luhan..." Seohyun said but she didn't like him just like that. 

Then he looked at her and hovered her under him. His hands were on her face...

"I love you more than my life, Seohyun. But if we do this, we make love. Now, I will take your body in my hands, your body will mold my way, I will mark you as mine. That means you'll be mine forever. But if you let another man touch you, I would be able to kill him and you also Seohyun. Because from this time you are mine, be mine forever I will not let any other man put his hands on you, not even Kris. You should know if you want to do this, give yourself to me as a woman, Seohyun." He said seriously. 

Seohyun looked at him, then her thoughts were gone. She knew that she loved Luhan, more intense and harder than Kris. Then she nodded, because Luhan was the man she loved, and wanted him only he's the only man in her life.

Luhan started kissing her passionately, since he became very possessive of her. He would not let any man get close to her, or have physical contact. Luhan was not satisfied until she got pregnant, he had fulfilled his dream. Become his own, and have a child, Luhan desired that.

End of Flashback


Seohyun really frightened. She looked out the window, she knew how jealous Luhan is. He was too impulsive, she knew he would come here at any time. She gathered her things slowly and went down stairs. Seohyun didn't want to wake anyone, not allow Luhan make a scene of jealousy, here at the home of Kris. He only helped her not deserve to have a scandal at his home. When she was about to open the door, someone cleared his throat and said.

"You think you are well, as you leave now?" She looked back and it was Kris. 

"Kris," He slowly walked toward her, then put his hands on her small shoulders.

"Don't be afraid, don't feel bad. Seohyun, now I understood. I can't be selfish with you. You chose to love someone else, while I was with you. You never betrayed me, you were always honest with me, but sometimes your honesty, hurt so much."

Seohyun looked at him with eyes full of tears. Kris was about to cry, but he barely held back his tears. And he took her hand for a second.

"I let you go, Kim Seohyun..." 

Seohyun shed some tears. Kris dried her tears with his long fingers.

"Don't cry, now you smile, you managed to your family with so much effort and love. Kim Seohyun, fighting." He said trying to smile. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter