004

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan took Seohyun's hand.

"What are you doing?" Seohyun asked.

From his pocket, Luhan pulled out a small coffer and put it in her hands.

"Open it." Luhan said smiling.

Seohyun opened it a bit slowly and saw a ring engraved with a word 'Together Forever'.

"Luhan..." She dropped a tears from her beautiful eyes.

"Seohyun, will you marry me?"

"Luhan, I..."

"Seohyun, I love you. I promise you will be happy by my side."

"Luhan..."

Krystal POV

I wanted to talk to Seohyun. We had not have a chat these days. When I was going to her bedroom, I saw the baby's bedroom was open. I sneaked a look the scene.

Luhan was kneeling and was showing a ring, Seohyun was about to cry. Seohyun also knelt and grabbed Luhan's face. She nodded her head accepting his proposal.

Shortly after Luhan gave her a tender kiss and placed the ring.

At that moment I realized that Seohyun was trying to be happy building her own family. I left longing for Seohyun's happiness with Luhan and herdaughter.

End of POV

 
Luhan was the happiest man at that moment. The woman he loved, agreed to marry him. They would join their lives soon. Luhan was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, and smiled like a fool.

"Luhan, I'm dreaming. This is a dream. If it is, I'm already awake..." Luhan said talking to himself.

"Seohyun agreed to be my wife."

While Luhan smiled, in the another room Seohyun was in the panorama her past. She was standing beside the window watching the rain falling. She let out a tear.

"This is the end for us Kris. Today it died the last chance to be together. Today I dismiss you Kris, my first love."

Seohyun left the house with a coat and umbrella. She carried a small box. Seohyun went up into a taxi that took her to the outskirts of the city.

She was in the middle of a forest and told the taxi driver to wait, she would return soon.

Seohyun walked away in the dark. The night was lit by the moon while it rained. She began to pry deeper under a tree until she dug a hole. Seohyun sat and watched the box open.

"So many memories, feelings, things must be locked in this box forever. Kris this box will go with you, with this box bury my feelings for you and the hope live together.

Forget the memories we made together. Kris, this box represents everything that I lived with you. I hope you find happiness with someone else." She said.

Seohyun took a photo that was inside the box and smiled then tears fell from her eyes.

 
Memories of Seohyun

The day that I met Kris was an afternoon raining day. I was 12 years old.

I was gone to town to to order some books to the library. That day, I decided to walk to the orphanage, which is outside the city.

When I was walking, it started raining. I was halfway yet, it scared me a little. I remembered this little forest so I came here to keep the rain off.

When I came here, I climbed to the highest branch to avoid the rain on my skin. When it stopped raining, I wanted to get off the tree carefully but sliding around and I fell off the tree. But I fell on someone. When I managed to open my eyes, I saw him smiling blond boy and said:

"You should take a little care, you almost hurt."

I got up quickly, because the situation in which we were was somewhat uncomfortable.

"Sorry..."

"Don't worry, but you find yourself well?" Kris ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter