028

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dambi will be discharged in a few days, the girl was progressing satisfactorily. Her body had accepted the bone marrow and acute leukemia was beating slowly. But she is recovering well and her smile returned her face... 

Grandparents, great-grandparents, Kai, Tiffany, Chanyeol and Krystal, they all visited her every day... but never saw her parents visit together. They were always separated. Aunt Yoona and Uncle Kris had visited and had behaved very loving with her and they had brought large and beautiful gifts for Dambi. She felt the luckiest girl on earth, she felt a little dull in the hospital. She wanted to return home to play with Hannie and see her family again. 


Seohyun decorated the room of her daughter. They had installed a new bathtub and some other things, for the convenience of Dambi. Hannie had not gone to school, these days... instead he was attending classes with Kai. Kai wanted to ask what were the problems between Luhan and Seohyun, but he had not the courage. Seohyun was so happy but sometimes so sad. Kai didn't understand that.

Seohyun looked out the window and she shed a tear.

"My last day here today I can't visit this house. Thanks for everything..." 

She dried her tears, hearing the footsteps of her young son Han.

"Omma, when Dambi return? I miss her a lot." Said Hannie.

His mother his face, looking so intently, trying to record his features in the depths of his being.

"She'll be back in a few days. Hannie, promise me take care of her forever," Seohyun said.

"Yes, omma, of course I will. She's my sister after all, I will always care her." Said Hannie with his eyes smile.

"My little Han, can you give me a big hug? My child..." 

The boy hugged her and Seohyun closed her eyes as one tears escape from her eyes... she dried her tears quickly, so that the child would not notice. Shortly after Hannie went Chanyeol to play then Kai approached her.

"Seohyun..."

"Ohh Kai just I'm going to get to you. I want to talk with you something."

"Talk to me?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"As you know between Luhan and I are not good. So I want to ask you a favor, Kai."

"What is it, Seohyun?"

"Take care of Krystal, throughout the time I'm not," 

She said looking directly in his eyes. Kai became nervous and blushing.

"Take care of her for me, Kai." Seohyun said, smiling.

"Seohyun, Krystal and I..."

"You need not give me an explanation, I know you would never hurt her and I want you to take care of her, Kai please."

"Of course I will Seohyun... but why are you telling me this?" Asked Kai.

"For anything, just I want to make sure all." Seohyun said, smiling. 

When Kai tried to say something, Mrs. Min came to Seohyun. Seohyun told her to accompany her to the office and Mrs. Min gladly accepted. When they were alone in the office, Seohyun sat beside her...

"Lady Mrs. Min, I want to ask you a favor."

"Seohyun something happens? What is it?" Mrs. Min said worriedly.

"It's nothing bad, I just want to give these papers to Luhan." Seohyun said as she pulled her paper portfolio.

"Seohyun..." Said Mrs. Min.

"Please to give it to him. I can't do this..." Seohyun said.

"But Seohyun, why..."

"Please don't say anything, just give it to him. Please." Seohyun begged.

"But Seohyun, I didn't think this would happen..."

"Me too, but it's better this way."

"Seohyun..."

"Please..." She begged again.

"Okay, but promise me that after all this, you don't stay away from us... not to us."

Seohyun only hugged her and she didn't answer. Seohyun left the office while looking at everything around her. When she went outside, she whispered.

"Thanks for everything..."


Hours later

"Luhan, Seohyun asked me to give this to you..." Mrs. Min handed the paper. 

While Luhan received them frowning and Mrs. Min said.

"Your children will suffer for this, think Luhan, it's not the best solution."

Mrs. Min walked away, leaving Luhan who confused looking the paper. He locked himself in his room, and then opened the folder, finding a pink sheet that smelled roses, her perfume... and he began to read.

"Luhan, I hope to read this and I don't know if you will read or not, but you just write this to you...

From now on, I leave definitely of your life and the lives of children as you asked me. I don't want anything, but I just want you to promise me you'll make children are happy and take care of them. I just wish that, please take care of them. For my part, I never approach them, be it for sure.

Today I'm starting a new life, you and the kids are not my part. I know I'm selfish, but I want this. As you told me "Stay away" that's what I do now. I'll stay away from you and the children, and I will get my great desire to be next to Kris, as always I wished. Hate me if you want, because I don't care. - Seohyun'

Luhan felt his heart was torn and crumpled paper, with tears in his eyes. Then he saw in the other papers. It was "divorce" paper, all sheets were signed by her and also a transfer of assets. The law firm of Seohyun is the Hannie was inheriting and had a note on it...

"I know you hate everything about me, but don't hate Hannie. Our son is innocent, please give this when he grow up."

Luhan immediately left the room and he drove as fast as possible to the home of Kris. He thought Seohyun was there. But when he knocked on the door, only a maid opened the door.

"Where is the lords of the house?" He said desperately.

"Mr. Wu and Ms. Seohyun went to the airport half an hour ago."

"To the airport?"

"Yes, they will go to North America," Said the employee.

Luhan's heart raced and got into his car, he floored the accelerator and drove to the airport. When he arrived, he went to the station asking airlines on flights to North America. But he was told that all flights had left. He had checked that Seohyun and Kris went to America togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter