035

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Video of Seohyun to Luhan)

"This is the last, please leave me alone. I want to, just this once," 

Then the camera was fixed and Seohyun appeared on the screen.

The state of her, she was worse with dark circles and her skin was pale. And her hair had lost its luster... then she says it again, she returned to say my name.

"Luhan...... I don't know if you ever see this. But I want to tell you this, it's very important, please listen,"

Then she started crying but I don't understand why she cried after all she was happy right?

"The first thing I want to say... please, could you hear my sad story..."

She looked back at the screen. Only half body showed.

"Perhaps I will more repeat to say 'Forgive me' now. I know I don't deserve to listen to me, but I hope you listen to this poor woman....." Seohyun looked towards the left.

"Where I am? I'm in England, where our love started and where our Dambi was born. I'm here because I wanted to be in this place, to remember every moment spent with you. Perhaps you think I am a hypocrite as I talk about our love even I have betrayed you.

I betrayed you, but you should not blame your best friend, Kris Wu since it was all my faults. Kris just helped me to do this, he never did anything wrong. Luhan, he loves you like a brother, he's not to blame for anything. Please forgive me...

You want to know why Mrs. Park was holding this video. It's simple, Luhan, she's my mother, Mrs. Park is my birth mother. I know what is necessary from my past to being happy... my parents would not let me in the orphanage. And also I have two siblings Jia and Chen. I know you must be very confused, but Mrs. Park will explain to you.

Knowing a part of the past now, Luhan I just understand that our connection was so strong from the beginning.

I want you to be happy, you start a new life with a good woman away from me... I will not be in this world more, Luhan. This is a farewell video. I say goodbye to my great love, you will understand my reasons for leaving our life. Here my beautiful story... with you." 

Seohyun then got up and pulled the blanket that covered her belly. She was about 9 months pregnant, she smiled and a tear escaped her eyes. 

"I'm pregnant, this baby is yours. Our baby is growing in my stomach, Luhan. We're having a baby... I wish to tell you these words many times, Luhan. I would have loved tell you and my children, but I don't think it could. Why? That's the cruelest question, I have to respond to you." Seohyun began her belly. 

"The doctors told me that our baby was located in a bad place inside me. He is killing me from the inside, the doctors told me to abort, not to hurt me.

Never consider that option, I was sure this baby will born alive. But the opportunities are just the more sought. When our Dambi was ill with leukemia I was 4 months pregnant at the time. And I was diagnosed, the fetus and I were not compatible, my own body was trying to kill the baby. At that time, I had to decide between my life and the life of our baby.

I chose life for our baby, doctors injected me some antibodies, which lowered my defenses, and my body would not attack the baby, little by little I was weakening.

At that time you found out that Kris is the real father of Dambi, I was tired, and I couldn't fight with you. So I decided to run away from your side, so you will not see me. I was suffering and watching as little by little, my life turned off.

First I wanted to leave alone, without saying anything. Kris deserved to have a future Dambi together, I didn't want him involved. But when he went to talk to the doctor who attended to me, and he knew the decision I had made. He decided to join with me, at first I refused, but Kris was so stubborn I accepted his help. But to make you be disappointed in me, I pretended we were lovers..." 

Two tears fell from Luhan's eyes...

"Kris saw me dying every day. Seeing lost the color of my skin, losing its shine and smile. Kris was my faithful friend, he accompanied me during this process. Luhan forgive Kris, he deserves to be forgiven but not me.

I'm nine months pregnant, perhaps this week or next I will give birth to our baby. I know I'm weak, but I reward a piece of me will live in our baby and Hannie.

I can't tell you if I will live, but more likely to die in childbirth. I'm too weak to resist, so I record this video. That over time, you understand and you will see this baby.

I decided to give my life for the life of the baby. Don't blame the baby, by my death. Just blame me, I'm deciding to die.

Luhan I love you, believe it or not I love you and I need you to forgive me, please forgive me... I recorded this video in the winter of 2012. I hope you love this baby as you loved me." Seohyun said while rubbing her belly. 

"Luhan I care for Hannie and please give Dambi chances to close her real parents. Luhan I love you, I will never forget you. It's time to say goodbye... my love..." Seohyun went to turn off the camera.

Silence filled the office Mrs. Park cried and Lay did also. Luhan kept crying, staring at the TV. Then he glared at Yixing. Luhan was mad and he pushed Yixing against the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me she was pregnant!" Luhan wanted to hit him.

"Luhan, I really didn't know." Yixing said as he was scared.

"Why did she decide this, why she decided to die! Tell me why, Yixing, why she decided to leave me..." Luhan said as he knelt on the floor.

Yixing his back, it was very hard for his friend. Mrs. Park was crying, Yixing couldn't ask if Seohyun had survived. But he considered the two had died during childbirth because Mrs. Park kept crying. 

Luhan cried for some time, Yixing and Mrs. Park left him alone. Luhan couldn't believe this situation. Seohyun loved him so much, she had decided to give her life for his child. He could not forgive himself for having doubted her true love... the love she felt for him.

Within hours Luhan left the office and went to Yixing, Jia, Mrs. Park and Chen. Luhan looked so weak.

"You and Yoona must know the past about my Seohyun." Mrs. Park said staring at him.

"Okay," Luhan said reluctantly.


It was getting dark, first he saw a black car in Yoona. She was very confused, because she didn't know what he was doing here. When she entered the room, she found several well-known people, including Luhan who had a sad face and she sat next to Yixing.

Soon after a red car came, Luhan quickly looked up. That car was known to him, Krystal, Hannie and Kai. Kai was too confused like Yoona when Krystal walked in the door with Hannie. She was startled when she saw Luhan, Hannie quickly ran to him, hugging his father.

Luhan hugged Hannie and cried again, his son's face. Luhan looked at Hannie's eyes, this reminded of Seohyun, so hugged him again.

Luhan just nodded and said, "Sorry to keep it from you, she wanted it that way."

Krystal went to the second floor to Hannie, a maid would look after him. Kai sat next to Krystal...

"I think we're all better start." Mrs. Park said.

Everyone looked at her confusedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter