018

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door of Luhan's office opened, showed a very beautiful woman who dressed elegantly. Luhan couldn't see her face very well because of the light that was behind her. But when he heard her voice, he recognized her immediately before saw her face.

"Luhan..... I come back."

He stood from his seat, then he saw clearly that woman's face. Yoona was his love of the past, the mother of his daughter, who abandoned him and his own daughter.

"Yoona..."

"Luhan."

He clenched his fists. 

"Luhan, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back to start all over again..." 

Luhan felt his heart was broken to pieces, and formed an anger inside him.

She had left for five years then she casually said that?

"Luhan, I came back to you and I'm ready to restart all over again." 

She said as if it were that easy. She doesn't even ask for her own daughter. Dambi was abandoned when she was born. Luhan was burning with anger, but he still kept that smile on his face. He didn't want to cry in his office.

He took her hand and took her out of the building. His secretary Vicky, who never in her life had heard of Yoona said. 

"Who is she, and why Mr. Xi was holding her hand?"


At Seohyun's office

Seohyun dropped the present to the floor while Jessica was surprised by her sudden behavior.

"Seohyun, are you okay?"

"It can't be..."

"What can't be?"

"She is back..."

Seohyun then fainted, but she didn't fall to the floor. Because Kris catched her in his arms.

"Seohyun!" Jessica cried.

"What happened?" Kris asked.

"I don't know, just she read the message from this bouquet of flowers and then fainted."

"It's better take her to the sofa, and please bring me some alcohol."

While Jessica brought the alcohol, Kris took the card off the floor. He read aloud.

"You came back at the right time, Im Yoona."

Then Jessica came the alcohol, Kris soaked a little his handkerchief to make her wake. She opened her eyes a little bit.

"What happened?"

"You fainted," Kris said while fixing her hair and looking at her lovingly. 

Seohyun kindly withdrew his hand.

"Thank you…" She sat catching her breath. 

"You can leave us alone and close the door," Kris said.

Jessica nodded and went out the office.

"Why did you do that?" said Seohyun.

"Don't try to fool me, I know Yoona came back."

She looked at him in surprised. 

"How do you know?"

"I read on the card that is there," Kris said as he pointed the card that was on the table now.

"Please leave me alone..." Seohyun said clutching her head because of a headache.

"No, you think you will be fine in your state?"

"Please don't be stubborn. Just leave me alone, I'll be fine."

"No, I stay here with you until you feel better."

"Kris..."


At Luhan's place

Luhan took Yoona to some place in outside the city. Then he grabbed her hands violently, but Yoona remained the smile on her face.

He slammed the door hard. Suddenly Yoona rushed toward him and kissed him on the lips so desperately. Luhan felt stunned for a moment, then he pushed her and wiped his lips.

"What do you think you are doing?" He said angrily.

"I thought you'd like it."

"You thought what? You're stupid, you really think I would wait for you with open arms? After what you did to me!"

"Luhan?"

"Shut up! You thought I could forget everything what you did to me and what you did to our daughter!"

"But Luhan, listen-"

"Why are you get back now? Nobody asked you to come back! How could you think you can show up now, after almost 10 years? Why did you plan to appear to us?"

"I'm sorry for what I did, Luhan. Please forgive me..."

"You know I don't believe you anything, I don't know what your true face. You should have come to seek your daughter before. It doesn't matter you don't love me but our daughter was innocent! Don't you know what you've done to the innocent child!"

"Luhan listen..." 

"I don't want to hear from you. Don't show up in my house!"

Luhan closed the door with a broken heart. He just wanted to cry... he wanted to be alone. This whole situation was too much.

On the other hand, Yoona who was standing there, was bewildered. This was completely different from what she was expected when she would meet with Luhan. She thought again this worst situation but and her eyes brightened.

"Seohyun is the one that can help me. She must be received the support from his family until now. She helped me with Luhan and his family in the past so she will help us to be together again. She's always my friend, I've never mistaken in choosing you... I always have lots of you, Seohyun-ah."


At Kris' house 

"Kris, what happened to her?"

"Minjung, step aside," Kris carried her in his arms to his room. 

While his nanny followed, Kris opened his room door and put her to the bed. Seohyun was still unconscious and with a lot of sweat on her forehead.

"What's wrong? Why is she this way?" asked the nanny, who just approached them.

"Seohyun is very sick, you know."

"She has a fever." said nanny.

"Take care of her, and inject it," Kris gave her a syringe and a vial.

"Kris this is..." said the nanny staring at him in disbelief.

"If you don't, I'll call someone else to do it."

"Kris what are you plan to do?"

"You want Seohyun to return to this house, right? YES or NO." Kris said staring at his nanny.

"Yes, I want her back," said his nanny but doubting it a little.

"Then do as I told you..."

"But Kris..."

Kris walked away and Minjung approached Seohyun. To lower her temperature, she used a wet cloth. Seohyun muttered still unconscious... 

"Yoona, Yoona... Dambi..."

"It should be Yoona who was with your daughter. Seohyun, why do you mention their names? And why did you get sick so suddenly? But I'll help you, you will be all right. I care of you, as before..."

Minjung changed the linen for Seohyun more comfortable. She slept soundly then the nanny brought the kit and put it on the bed. She doesn't know why Kris is doing this. 

'But it's for your own good and to make Seohyun come back to this house, I will...' She thought.

Minjung soaked a cotton ball with alcohol and gently rubbed Seohyun's forearm, cleaning it well. She took the syringe with content that was on the table, she checked if the needle was fine then injected into Seohyun.

"Sleep well, my child. I care of you... sweet dreams..." She whispered.


The next day... Seohyun woke up something dormant. She sat on the bed, her vision was a little blurry. When she calmed down, she could see well, but it was not her room. She was frightened, when she saw a picture of Kris riding a horse on the table, she could finally recognize the room where she was now.

"What happened yesterday..... Yoona... I should go and explain Yoona everything..." 

When she tried to get up, she fell to the ground. Her legs had no strength...

"What happened to me, why I can't stand up..."

Then the nanny who brought a tray of food, saw Seohyun fell on the floor. She placed the tray on the table and helped her stand up again. Seohyun asked how she got here and the nanny told her everything. But she hide the fact the injection that put her yesterday.

"I must return to my house..." Seohyun said.

"Seohyun-ah, have you thought more time here?"

"I know, but I promise I will visit you as soon as possible."

"You should come with Hannie."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter