036

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light through the windows, it looked like the sun was shining like never before. Luhan covered his face with his hands as he saw. And while doing that, he realized that Hannie was strongly attached to his chest, he slept peacefully. Luhan smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you, Hannie." Luhan whispered to his son. After what happened yesterday, Luhan still had open wounds, his only support now was Hannie, his Hannie. The only living reminder of Seohyun, a part of it lived in Hannie. He smiled…

"She lives in you," Luhan said smiling as he gently his cheeks. Hannie moved slightly and snuggled deeper into his chest.

"You're just like your mother, if you bothered to get up or I did, she approached me."

So inadvertently, a tear fell from his eyes.

"We'll be fine, Hannie. We will be happy the two," He back his son's cheeks. Tears were falling from his eyes...

"She's watching us now, we smile for her now." Luhan said as he hugged his little, and closed his eyes again.


"Are you sure of this?" He asked to Krystal as she opened the window and entered a very gentle breeze. The fresh air, she breathed it. She looked at his brother Chen.

"He must know, it's only fair. Krystal," Chen said as he shifted flowers. Krystal looked at him.

"But she would not agree, you know that she never wanted this," Krystal shouted throwing a cushion to Chen.

"She concealed her pregnancy from him, but we have no right to hide something so important," Chen said as he picked up the cushion that was on the floor.

"But..." Krystal was interrupted by Chen.

"Mom and Jia agree, so don't protest Krystal," Chen said. Krystal pouted then hugged Chen.

"He should know, it's the best. For him and Hannie, they must live knowing this," Chen smiled at Krystal, but his smile was so sad that Krystal tried to smile but she couldn't.

"And when they will be back? You know that strange." Krystal said clinging to the arm of her brother.

"I don't know, but will soon be back." Chen said, smiling.

"Jia scare do?" Krystal said smirking.

"Where were you all this time, fellow mischief." Chen cry like a little boy.

"We were always waiting for." Chen took her hand, and ran through the halls.

Soon after, desperate cries on the second floor was heard. And a laugh too loud, Jia at that time was madly wanted to kill her siblings.

"You come here!" shouted Jia.

Chen and Krystal escaped laughing through the halls while Jia that her hair was a mess, going behind them, with some shoes in her hands, wanting them to throw.

Mrs. Park left her room and joined the chase, laughter was heard throughout the house. 

At that time Luhan all disheveled out of the room, to see what happened. And he saw Chen and Krystal run laughing, and being chased by Mrs. Park and Jia, who also laughed somewhat angry.

Luhan had never seen so happy to Krystal. Her smile was full, because now she was with her real family, her blood family. He smiled and went back to the room.

Hannie was still asleep, Luhan lay down beside him, his face gently he said.

"Your family is now complete, you managed to find them like you always wanted. Krystal is happy now, she smiles like never before. She is with her siblings and her mother, she is happy now, thanks to you.

Wherever you are, I want to tell you this Seohyun. I will not oppose to our Dambi grow along with Kris, after all he is her father. I'll let Kris and Yoona care and upbringing of our Dambi, the growth with their real parents.

You say I'm selfish, But it's not, I want to share some time with Hannie alone as father and son. I want both, we overcome your absence to be happy. I want Hannie to understand you and you have me, I want you to understand that you never abandoned us, Seohyun."

He wept as he said this, he didn't want to forget Seohyun. Much less away from the places, where once was happy with his family. But it was the only way to forget, to heal the wound, which was still open. And it was the only way Hannie, understand that his mother never return.

Luhan looked at in detail to Hannie. He had never realized that Hannie had inherited every detail of it, he had some moles, Hannie possessed them in the same place. He smiled, then opened his beautiful eyes Hannie, there was.... the eyes of his beloved.

"Appa, you were watching me sleep," said Hannie brow furrowing cutely.

"Why do you ask?" Luhan said smiling.

"Omma is the only one who can do it, she's the only one who can tell me I look like you," Hannie said pouting and playing with his fingers.

Luhan smiled and said, "Omma used to say, you're like me?"

Hannie looked at him with those deep eyes, "She told me since I can remember, omma always said I would be your exact copy, if I had not had her eyes. She always told me that she appreciated me and wished that one day I would become a man like you."

"Mom said that, it seems like to me when you're older," Luhan said surprised.

"Omma always said that, she said I should follow your example. Omma always said that you were the best," Hannie said. 

Luhan hugged crying, the boy was confused. But the embrace, Luhan knew he could not tell, the news that his mother had died, Hannie didn't deserve that.

Hann and Luhan, bathed together. They dressed up, Luhan was wearing a blue shirt and black pants, while Hannie wore cream shorts and a light blue shirt. They looked good together, seemed twins. They went down to breakfast and found the family gathered at the table. Hannie sat next to Mrs. Park.

While Luhan next to Chen, the table had a very entertaining conversation. But Luhan was silent and looked always in the garden could be seen through the window. When he finished breakfast, Mrs. Park, Krystal and Jia said they would go wandering around with Hannie.

Luhan accepted while Yixing said he was going to town. Luhan and Chen were alone in the house. When Chen, would tell Luhan to wander through the house, Luhan said.

"I want to talk to you, Chen please," Luhan said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Sure it is," Chen said, smiling.

"I want to talk about my future, with Hannie. I have already made decisions, I hope Mrs. Park understand me." Luhan said half smiling.

"I guess I'm not the one to tell me that," Chen said staring eyes to Luhan.

"But why?" Luhan said confused.

"There's something you should know, Luhan. Please follow me," Chen path in the opposite direction. Luhan frowned and followed him, might be confused, but realized that despite being a few hours in this house, he had not stepped on the left side of the house. They climbed to the second floor, where there were only two doors.

Chen approached from front... then to reach the first door.

"This part of the house, was alone for more than 20 years. This is the room of our Krystal..." Chen smiled. He turned to walk, to stand on the last door...

"This is the room of Seohyun, your Seohyun..." Chen looked at intently Luhan before they could talk.

"Seohyun, spent the last days before giving birth. Its essence and aroma, yet you can feel in the air," Chen said. Luhan had not been noticed, but when he started breathing, felt the distinctive aroma of Seohyun.

"What does all this?" Luhan said annoyed.

"My sister always wanted to see you again, before that day. But if she did, she risked losing babies. You know that my sister never wanted you to feel guilty. She love you and always will love you," Chen said before turning around and continued.

"I'm not forcing you to do this to you. She never would have wanted, but I think you deserve to know. But it will be your decision, if you want to fully know what happened to Seohyun, after childbirth..." Chen said while shedding a tear.

Luhan looks back at the door, which was locked. When Chen finally disappeared from the hall, he hesitated for a moment, but in the end his fingers touched the doorknob. He looked directly at the handle, he thought if he opened the door, his heart hurt more. This would be the last place was Seohyun, moreover his head, saying he should turn around and leave behind all the pain.

But his heart win, turning the handle and the door opened slowly, when he had a wide view of the room. He realized it was the same place where Seohyun had recorded the video. He stepped when he realized he had left the curtains were white and swayed by the wind coming through the window. But what caught his attention was the silhouette of a bed.

He walked slowly, until he was on the side of the curtains. He could see a person asleep in bed, but could not see the face, he couldn't.

'It was a joke, you were playing Krystal and Jia. It was a cruel joke...' 

He opened the curtains abruptly. And when he opened his eyes, he saw her again, saw her face again, saw his beloved again.

His knees trembled and fell, his eyes didn't stop mourn. He held on to the bed, as he clenched fists.

"Seohyun Seohyun---- --- Seohyun!" He screamed in pain and anguish. His wife was in front of him, stood before him, asleep, sleep is what it looked like. He screamed, but she does not even move...

"That was wrong, why she didn't move? Why they cried not beside her? Why it seemed to be dead..." Luhan desperately started calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter