003

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan ceased to kissing her and went to his room.

The next day....

Seohyun went to Krystal's bedroom, who was in the left wing of the house.

"Krystal wake up, you have to go to school."

"Unnie, it's early yet..."

"Krystal, you should take a bath."

"Unnie..."

"My little sister get up."

Krystal got up and took a bath, while Seohyun arranged her bed and laid her new uniform.

Krystal came out.

"Unnie is it true, we must live here from today?"

"Yes, Krystal, why do you say that?"

"It's just I miss the orphanage and you already have a family with Luhan."

"Krystal that changes nothing. You'll always be the most important person to me."

"Unnie..." Krystal hug Seohyun.

Krystal put on her new uniform, it was really silken and very soft, it was elegant and beautiful.

"You look very beautiful Krystal." Mr. Xi said.

"Thanks." said Krystal.

"Sit, eat please." said Min.

"Thank you Mrs. Min." The sisters said.

 
Hyesun POV

I must admit that Seohyun and Krystal are very beautiful and any clothes that were put them, they would see beautiful.

End of POV

 
Seohyun accompanied to Krystal, her new school. She was in a very luxurious car, Seohyun let her at school and said goodbye to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Krystal came to their new school and she was very nervous. She went to the address into giving her information.

An unnie took her classroom and gave her schedule, the classroom was full of noise and teenagers laughing.

Krystal felt shy, she had never been to a school like that. She sat in her respective seat and began reading a book.

Until a girl approached her saying:

"Who are you?"

Krystal just looked her and ignored.

"I told you to answer me."

"Leave her in peace, Minah." said another girl.

"It's just that she will not tell me who is."

"Minah, she's Lee Krystal, niece of the family Xi."

"What? She is Xi family?"

"Yes, she belongs to the Xi family. Her parents died recently, she and her sister appear in the family tree, Xi family."

'How they know all that? I have not said anything.' Krystal thought.

"I must apologize, Krystal." said Minah.

"I accept your apology." replied Krystal.

"Good morning dear students!"

Krystal looked up to see a very handsome young man with some books in his hands.

"It seems that Professor Jongin, the impressed."

"He is a teacher?"

"Yes, he is our teacher of literature."

"But he is very young."

"I know."

Jongin began to dictate his classes, while Krystal would not stop looking at him while dictating her class.

Her seatmate, she realized that and gave her a paper with writing:

"Stop looking at him so, their crazy fans will realize."

"What?" said Krystal.

"Minah and her girls, they could challenge you if you approach to their favorite teacher."

"Thanks for the warning."

"For that we are the friends."

"What is your name, still I do not know."

"Irene."

"Thanks Irene."

 

 

Krystal had a lot of homework to do at home but she did not want to go back to that house full of employees and rich people, like she was saying.

She decided to escape the chauffeur which was come for her to take her back home. 

The hours pass and Krystal did not came home, Seohyun was very worried and decided to go looking for her without telling anyone. Because she did not want to worry them or bother them.

Seohyun came to school and saw that it was empty, but she did not lose the hopes of finding her sister in the school library.

Arriving at the library

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter