034

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing was walking around his apartment. 

He doesn't want to continue lying, no longer he wanted to continue saying that he knew nothing of Seohyun. He wanted to shout in the rooftops that he knew everything. But he could not, because he promised. Then he heard phone rang, he grabbed it desperately.

"Who is this speaking?" Yixing said somewhat annoying, he wanted to have some time alone.

"..."

"Jia, I want to talk to you alone," Yixing said while cutting the call. 

Yixing immediately left his house, took the keys to his car and closed the door. 

'I really wanted to get out of this, I wanted to have peace. In the last three years I had been denied, since Seohyun did all this.' He thought.


Yixing POV

Three years ago

I had to leave my friend Luhan, only facing him the problems alone. He had to get over this, it was a great opportunity, but Luhan don't let me leave. That's why I made my mind went to New York. I also had a reason, I try to find and convince Seohyun return to Seoul. I searched for her in my spare time but I never found anything about her.

Then one day I met Jia, a medical student studying in the same place as me. I saw the girl sometimes, I felt she was watching me, but I had never checked.

After that, our meetings were casual. I found her, something that seemed familiar, something that attracted me to her. Perhaps I'm crazy. But I felt something until one day Jia said she wanted to talk with me alone. She said just had to tell me something important, I wonder what was it.

When we came to a large room with a television, she smiled at me.

"She told me to give it to you, she said she trusts you," Then she left me leaving with thousands of questions. 

I played the video, and I saw Seohyun was sitting somewhere then she started talking. She was very pale, with dark circles, Seohyun was not the same as before, she had changed a lot, I mean everything. I watched the tape everything but she never explained to me why she escaped with Kris and whether she was so sick or not.

Just let me explain the relationship with Jia, Chen and Mrs. Park. Seohyun made me promise never to speak of this to anyone, it was a secret. She also told me to take care very well of Hannie, and to ask me to do near Hannie with his maternal family Jia, Chen and Mrs. Park, who were her family.

After that the video was end, she left me with many questions. I was angry to the point of never speaking and traveling to Seoul to tell everything to Luhan.

But Jia gave me a scarf which I gave Seohyun a long time ago, it was the same scarf and continued to maintain its smell.

I asked Jia knew where Seohyun was. Jia only said, "If I would do as Seohyun said." 

I hesitate for several weeks. Before making a decision, I received a letter from Seohyun letter, she thanked me. I would never be able to pay me what I did for her. And I finally accepted her request.

End of POV


Hours later

Yixing talked to the Mrs. Park family about the future seriously. He didn't want to go over all this, he didn't know how he looked into the eyes of Luhan. Mrs. Park accepted his resignation and said she was very grateful. So they had done for Seohyun, Yixing returned home in relief.

Mrs. Park said that she would tell Luhan, what happened with Seohyun. But she only wait the right time...


Yixing came to his apartment, he opened the door gently. He removed his jacket and hung it on the wall. After that, he wanted to cook something. He rolled up his sleeves, put on his apron and began to make a rich vegetable soup. 


The next day Krystal went very early the house of Xi, she came up with some gifts for Dam and Hann. But she found only Dam, as she was reading in the room. The teenager girl ran to Krystal, hugging her tightly. Krystal her head, then they talked daily routine. Dambi wondered her mother again, but Krystal changed the subject quickly and just smiled. After that Krystal saw Dambi read the book and her head.

'My sister, I always love you and I will love you... Dambi, I hope one day take care of your brother, like your mom take care of you.' Krystal thought.


Later Krystal went to the kitchen to help prepare the dinner. She saw Tiffany, a little more cheerful than usual. So she wonder what happened, then Tiffany raised her hand, where she had a ring with a stone... very bright.

"Don't tell me Chanyeol..." Krystal said surprised.

"Yes, he did!" Tiffany said, almost shouting.

"He asked you to marry him?" Krystal asked even more surprised.

"Yes, yes, he asked me. I thought I would he never ask me..." Tiffany gave her beautiful eyes smile.

"Congratulations Tiff!" Krystal said as he hugged her.

The two embraced while the others began to murmur. Because they were new employees so they didn't understand the close relationship of Krystal and Tiffany. They thought Tiffany was a simple employee like them.

Krystal just ignored them. Then Tiffany and Krystal set the table.

"It's been really hard for you all this alone," Krystal said while smiling.

"I know sometimes become very unbearable. But I'm already accustomed besides Hann and Dambi help me," Tiffany said with a wink.

"I just tell you that Hyesun does not find out that her beloved grandchildren get in trouble to you." Krystal said in a voice of fear.

"I know, but it was them they offered to help me," Tiffany said, smiling with her eyes.

"Tiffany, you're as fresh as ever. And by the way how it happened with Chanyeol?" Krystal said with interest.

Tiffany bit her lip, "Two months ago." 

Krystal opened and said, almost shouting. 

"What? Only two months." 

"Shuuuuu, it's a secret," Tiffany said, putting her finger to her lips.

"Ok, but just saying it's too early," Krystal said.

"I know, but it's better this way," said Tiffany freshly.

"It's better to put the dishes, and all seem to have arrived." Krystal just smiled.

They served avocados, while the dining room and chairs were being filled. Hann came playing with Smartphone and not separated from his eyes that device. Krystal remove the phone...

"No, no aunt why did you that. I was about to win," said Hannie pouting.

"Time for lunch, kid," Krystal said his head. 

Hannie sat next to his father, while next to Krystal and Dambi. They began to eat lunch, Hann told some daily life that happened to him in training. The family laughed with some small joke Hann. Dambi meanwhile ate in silence. Krystal just noticed her.

"Uhm I just want to say that this is not what the employees prepared." Hyesun said looking at everyone at the table. Krystal wanted to hide under the table.

"Krystal, why did you help in the kitchen today? You know it's not your duty..." Hyesun said as she frowned.

"It's just that I..." stammered Krystal.

"This food is very delicious, but you're just as stubborn as your sister," said Hyesun without thinking. 

When she realized what she had said, her eyes fell on her son, who had lowered his head. While Han and Dam, were looking at her curiously.

"Have you heard from my mother?" Dambi asked looking at her grandmother.

Hyesun didn't know what to say, then Krystal cleared . 

"Your mother is fine, don't worry Dambi. She called me a few days ago and told me she was fine. And very soon she will come back," Krystal said feigning a smile. 

The children were smiling, at the anticipation of seeing their mother again.

Luhan just smiled for a moment, soon his eyes became watery. He rose quickly from the seat.

"I have an appointment with Yixing, you know I've been a little sick of the throat," he said he tries to justify his excuse. 

He thought something along the way, he wondered Yixing allowed tonight sleep in his department.

Luhan drove at high speed, until he reached the building where Yixing lived. He climbed the stairs until he reached the 10th floor, he rang the bell. When Yixing opened, Luhan saw him totally busy and tired.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter