005

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours later

Seohyun went to the school Krystal, she knew the campus well and walked to the meeting room,

There she did not find anyone, it was early after all. Seohyun began to walk, when he felt someone else entered the staffroom.

"Good afternoon," she said leaning

"Good afternoon"

He young man who was arranging the papers, he saw Seohyun extending his hand.

He was surprised, seohyun not know the reason for his surprise.

"You're the same girl I met months ago"

"Excuse you know of me" I ask Seohyun

"If we first met months ago when you were looking at her sister"

Seohyun recently reminded and said:

"You are the master of my sister" -Seohyun

"If I'm the teacher Kim Jong In"

"You are very young, because they told me that Krystal had such a young teacher" -Seohyun

"you because: here"

"Excuse me, before it was rude to you, now also I am. I am Choi Seohyun, I'm the older sister of student Krystal"

"You're the sister of Krystal"

"If she is my sister, because"

"Not for anything, I never imagined that you two would sisters"

"It seems that no parent has arrived yet"

"That's not it, most who attend meetings are secretaries of parents"

Little by little the attendees were coming, Seohyun thinks:

"Rich people have much money, but them do not spend time with their families. That is why these children grow up without love, they grow alongside stewards.

I used to think devote to work, but now I dedicate body and soul to my daughter "

The meeting, lasted almost two hours, Seohyun I listen attentively when meeting ended, she came out at last, she had no hurry and walked slowly. When someone felt called:

"Seohyun"

She looked to back and saw Jon-In running towards her.

"What happened" I ask Seohyun

"Seohyun, I just wanted to deliver the curriculum coming year"

Actually Jong-In only use the curriculum as an excuse to talk to her.

"Thanks, I came by this. I am truly clueless"

"No need to thank me, I hope to see you around here again"

"Sure, I will come within two days to see the notes of my sister"

"I hope to see you then"

Seohyun ascended the waiting car, Jon-In watched as he disappeared the car, with a smile on his lips.

Seohyun came to the house a little tired when I entered his bedroom. She find a Luhan watching through the window.

"Luhan, were seeking me"

"Yes, Seohyun where you were"

"I went to the school of Krystal, today there was a meeting of parents"

"You should to tell me"

"No Luhan, I always Attend the meetings"

"Okay Seohyun Seohyun ...."

"What up"

"I was thinking about what name we are going to put for our daughter"

"So ...."

"Seohyun within a month our daughter will fulfill one year, must be given a name"

"I know -------- but I now have an idea"

"what is it"

"But you must come with me"

"What"

Seohyun took his hand and led him to the library and look for some photo albums and the book of the tree family, Xi family.

"Seohyun you're doing, because you close the door"

"Today we will find the name for our daughter"

"What"

Seohyun and Luhan, began to see the photo album. Displaying some childhood photos Luhan's parents when they found the pictures of Luhan when I was little.

"Actually when you were a kid, you seemed a very beautiful little girl"

"What Seohyun, I have always been very manly"

"But your face resembles that of a woman"

"Seohyun, I have always been very manly"

"Luhan"

They continued looking at pictures, some they had names. Seohyun and Luhan laughed when Luhan telling some anecdotes of his childhood, they really looked like a couple who were much loved.

They laughed when they finished viewing the photographs. Luhan wonder:

"For you wanted to see the albums of family photos and family the Tree?"

"I have now idea what may be the name for our daughter"

"What, like you did that"

"Looking at the pictures"

"You really are smart Seohyun"

"Thank You"

"Then what are the possible names for our daughter"

"Look, these ARE:

The first option

The day we first met was a rainy day, until today you've been good to me, is why we combine this name: "Danbi" that has meaning: "Sweet Rain"

second option

SaeJin, this name has a special combination because meaning jewel of the universe. Our daughter means to me.

"Really the two names, they are beautiful. Really much you love to our daughter"

"Luhan I love our daughter, I want the best for her"

"But I like more DanBi"

"Me too"

"There is nothing more, our daughter Dambi will be called"

"You think your parents accept that name"

"It will accepted, is a name my sweet and cute"

"Luhan'm afraid"

"Do not be afraid Seohyun, I told you that the two we are one now"

"Luhan"

Luhan put her hands on the face of: Seohyun, I caress the face of: Seohyun, pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly. She just put her hands on his chest Luhan, as he kissed her passionately.

When she felt that Luhan started to kiss her neck, she wanted to push him and said:

"Luhan"

She looked at him and he said:

"Do not worry, the door is closed"

"But Luhan, do not worry do nothing inappropriate"

Luhan pushed Seohyun on the couch, he got on top of her and started kissing her. Seohyun was trembling with fear and Luhan kiss and said:

"Quiet, do not be afraid. I'll just kiss and touch"

him, kiss passionately and began to touch her leg, really Luhan was impatient and desperate to make love to Seohyun, he really wanted but he knew that she was still very pure and could not force her to giving herself to him, that's why I wanted to prepare with this so that she is ready for her wedding night.

Luhan, I ed shirt: Seohyun a little and kiss her neck and let a mark, she screamed with pain and Luhan rewarded with a kiss.

Luhan touch legs: Seohyun, after he gave him a kiss and said:

"Let's tell our daughter who already has a name"

Seohyun accommodate his shirt and left the library and went up to the room of her daughter. They found Luhan's parents in the baby's room.

"Father, mother they are doing here"

"Luhan Seohyun, we were looking for them" Mother and Father of Luhan

"I and Seohyun, we were in the library. Because something happened with baby" -Luhan

"Nothing of that Son, just wanted to say that the roles of: Seohyun they are ready, you two can get married when they want" Father

"That's certain father" -Luhan

"If Luhan, Seohyun papers they are ready. She can marry anytime" Father

"That's great news," -Luhan

"But your wedding will be the best, because I'll take care of preparing If they so wish Seohyun." - the mother of: Luhan stared into her Seohyun.

"I would love, You May Be in charge of our wedding" -Seoyun

"Then do not say nothing more. You were married within two months," Father

"Hear that Seohyun" -Luhan hugged Seohyun.

"Mom, father, I have something to say and Seohyun we already have a name for our daughter"

"That's true, Son" Father and mother Luhan

"If Dad" -Luhan

"What is the name of my precious granddaughter" Father of Luhan

"I will not tell the if you are not, here my grandmother" –Luhan

The grandmother enters the room just then.

"I heard yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter