032

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Looking back on my past, Seohyun was a pigeon that was always locked in a cage. And when she was the right time to escape, she flew to freedom." 


Three years after

Kai POV

How can I describe the time spent, plus I don't know where to start. Many things have happened in the Xi family, so it's sometimes difficult to remember. All I can say is that we have been well and happy...


Mr Luhan, too mature over the years. He became an exemplary father, Dambi and Hannie could not ask for better than their father, Luhan always put his children first. He have been devoted to children, it means that we have lost that touch in business. Luhan kept his career, and managed to very large commercial dealings throughout Asia. Although sometimes I think he has so far recovered that smile, I think he's still thinking Seohyun, but he doesn't show it others. I know that he's still missing her, and that love for her has grown stronger over the years. Luhan has always evaded the issue of Seohyun, Hyesun suggested to search for her because at least the kids deserve an explanation, but Luhan flatly refused. He said that if she wanted to see the children, she should be the one came to here. And I knew, Luhan has not yet signed the divorce papers that Seohyun left him more than three years ago. Luhan has refused to forget, thinking that someday Seohyun would come through that door again.


Krystal my girlfriend, has also matured, but sometimes shows me that childish side. I advised that she further express these feelings, and let that image of cool girl. Krystal has not yet overcome the abandoned of her older sister, although Krystal told me she didn't know where Seohyun was. At first I didn't believe her, but I knew it was true when once I found she was crying alone in the apartment she had bought outside Seoul. She told me she had left again, I said that I would always be there for her. The love we have had grown very strong in recent years, despite take seven years apart. Krystal has always been very mature. She eventually just said Seohyun would be well wherever, where that find, and that she's free as always she wished.


Shortly after the escape of Seohyun, Mrs. Hyesun was devoted entirely to care for their grandchildren, sometimes crying and blaming seen by the sudden leaving of Seohyun, always said. 

"That's all this happened because of her, Seohyun wanted to revenge. For all I had done to her when Seohyun was a child..."

Hyesun took over the charities that were in charge of Seohyun. She has become a social benefactor, perhaps even bigger than Seohyun and Mrs. Min.


Seohyun's adoptive mother, Min understood at some of the reasons that led to Seohyun to flee. After the incident, she said that the issue of Seohyun not speak at home. Seohyun had made a decision and no one had the right to judge her. 

Once I saw her talking to Mrs. Victoria, I didn't know what was happening. But Victoria was crying, trying to reassure the Min. The last I heard of Victoria was that she had gone abroad. Mrs. Min was lonely, as Krystal had left the house. Min stepped after a season in the orphanage "Hope" where Seohyun and Krystal had grown. She became more cheerful and decided to devote her full time to teach Hannie to play the piano, as he had ever taught Seohyun. Maybe it was the way to remember, seeing the eyes of Hannie.


Yixing remains the family doctor. At the time of the crisis that Luhan had suffered, he was always with him. He was his drinking buddy, Yixing always told Luhan," You should not talk too much." 

Yixing was away a bit of Seoul, and he had to do a major in New York. Luhan depressed his absence. Soon Yixing returned with a trainee named Jia, a girl who was also a doctor. She is good, although I have not tried much, just know that Hannie and Dambi have taken her fondly.


Uhm talk about Dambi, she's very extensive. Dambi has grown 10 centimeters over the years. She's tall, despite having 14 years and she's more beautiful and still the smartest girl in school. She has earned good grades, and she's also good at riding. At first her grandmother, Hyesun was horrified that her only granddaughter was climb on a horse, jumping fences, she was afraid of getting hurt. But the stubbornness that maybe she had inherited from Seohyun, Dambi always came to practice in secret. After Hyesun consented, now whenever she wants to practice. she has won too many contests of horsemanship, but Dambi never knew what happened to her mother, after she left the hospital.

In honor of her mother she grew her hair so long. Dambi always wanted to know more of her mother. She had been told that her mother was doing community work in another country, especially she helped children. She has received a letter from her mother every week, but she knew this was a white lie. The children should never find out what really happened.


Hann or Hannie, whatever you call it, he has grown a lot, grew 6 centimeter. Apparently he is taller but he retains the same facial features as its his father, still looks like gazelle, but he most had hazel eyes that were the same as his mother. Hannie was very handsome with brown hair, still sharing the same passion with his father, who was the football. He joined the football team from his school, he became the captain quickly. Luhan was more than proud of him, Hannie was talented with the ball. Hannie wanted to be a football player when he grows up. He had also taken his mother's intelligence, by indulging in playing soccer had shelved books. But still he kept getting the top spot, that he had inherited from Seohyun. Hannie was the person that has suffered from the absence of Seohyun, when she left, he was only 4 years, currently owns 8. Tiffany during this time was his mother image, Hannie always reminded Seohyun so I planted a cherry tree in her honor. All we said to him that his mother was making others children happy. Hannie understood and said that he would wait for his mother long enough.


For my part, I managed to finish school my second career, I was an accountant. Luhan offered me a position in the company, I refused at first I liked teaching. Because I didn't want to leave alone Dambi and Hannie. Luhan said that it would be a part-time job and I would remain the guardian of the children. I accepted, but soon I realized that I liked to work in the company so definitely stop teaching. Although I always give the kids some classes.

End of POV


XI Family had recovered the smile. But news of Seohyun never arrived, no trace. None of it, during these four years that passed, it seemed that the earth had swallowed. Seohyun had left like a vacuum that no one would ever fill. But even the question still remained, why Seohyun had abandoned? And why exactly she escaped with Kris? 


It was an autumn morning, the leaves of the cherry trees began to fall. It was a nice view, Hannie well knew, because it was his favorite season, and he remembered his mother especially at this time. Since she also fascinated this time. Hannie walked through Namsam park, watching the trail of white cherry. He saw melancholy, blinking rapidly to remove the tears forming in his eyes, remembering his mother. He took too many photos to take home which was building an album, to show to his mother when she returned, I knew this would love. Since the cherry tree was her favorite.


Hann came home very happy. That day Kai was visiting there, when he saw Hann, he went quickly toward him. Hann was into his room when he arrived, they but his favorite hyung was there, he was delighted to see him, he hugged him tightly. Kai was accustomed to these effusive expression of love, after all Hann and Dambi spent several weeks in the apartment he shared with Krystal. But Hann, never dared to call him Uncle because he was not yet married to his aunt.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked as he brought some refreshments and sat in one of the banks that were in the garden.

"I went to Namsan Park, I saw cherry tree. It's really very beautiful," Hannie said while smiling. 

Kai realized just mention the cherry and Hannie was cheerful.

"Uhm want to see them, Hyung?" Hann said giving his digital camera. 

Kai took it and saw the photos, the park is very beautiful cherry and thought it would be a good place for a date with Krystal.

"It's really beautiful." Kai said returning the camera to Hann.

"I will print and put in the album I've been making the last three years, to give it to my mother, when she return," Hannie said loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter