010

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been nine months, Seohyun's womb was big. Luhan only worked five hours in the family business.
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
I could not walk too much, because my belly was too big for me. Since I'm in the final days of pregnancy, in recent months Dambi has changed so much. I don't know why but she no longer shows very affectionate with Luhan. I don't know what happened, I hope that their relationship will improve when her brother is born. I was walking through the garden, smelling the scent of beautiful roses. Then I heard a familiar voice, it was my friend Kai.
 
He had been on vacation for more than three months. I've really missed him. Since he was the only one I could talk or work with some books. Since my mother in law and Mrs. Min have been busy buying things for their new grandchild room.
 
Kai had decided to go on vacation without any particular reason. Now he was back, my best friend cameback.
 
I walked slowly toward him, at the time although I wanted to run and made him surprised but I can't. Kai is very careful in the things that happen around him, he quickly realized my presence, and he said to me in a scolding tone.
 
"Seohyun, you should not run in your state!"
 
"Kai, I am very happy to see you. That's why I ran to you."
 
"It's better you go to sit, you must be tired."
 
"It's okay."
 
 
At the time I wrapped my arm in his, he was stunned but he smiled. We walked to a bench that was in the middle of the garden, we talked a lot. I held his hand.
 
"You will be the godfather of my son."
 
"What?" He shouted bewildered.
 
"I've already talked to Luhan, and you're the right person to fulfill this important role."
 
"Seo... I can't..."
 
"Sure you can, you've been a wonderful tutor to Dambi. I know you will be also with this new baby."
 
"But Seohyun..."
 
"Say yes!" I pouted.
 
"Ok, I give up. I'll be his godfather."
 
"Thanks!"
 
When Kai accepted this, my baby gave me a little kicks in the womb. I was very excited and without asking permission, I took Kai's hand and put it on my belly. He was frightened, but I told him not to do anything, he finally felt the baby kicking.
 
"It's beautiful." Kai said, smiling.
 
"You're happy because you agreed to be his godfather?"
 
"Yeah, Seohyun." Kai muttered. I just smiled.
 
 
Kai POV
 
Seohyun, the woman that I could not forget, the woman who still disturbs my thoughts. That woman just consider me her friend. I left with the intention of not returning, but mistakenly I opened my e-mail, where I found several messages from her, telling me that when I would return and she was lonely.
 
At that moment, I knew I had not been able to forget her, so I decided to return to her company and make sure she is happy for the rest of her life.
 
She was as beautiful as before, even her belly had grown. I was supposed to be with her in the last days of her pregnancy. We talked alot and I kept looking at her beautiful eyes. I was being too masochistic myself, but perhaps it was the best medicine to be near her.
 
From time to time, she made physical contact with me. She carried my hand on her belly, at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter