021

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked to the cafeteria shortly after, he was next to Seohyun. They were eating, she wanted to give something. But he refused, he said he was not hungry. He watched her eating while hiding the papers in his pocket. Kris then took her to the office, she said goodbye and he said "Take care,". She also told him. 

Seohyun disappeared and he saw the entrance of the building. He got into his car, still seeing the papers were now in the passenger seat. He stared at it and turned the steering wheel. He changed the route was somewhere else.


He knocked hastily the door of department which was not unknown to him. Then a female figure opened the door.

"Yes, who is it that you're looking for?" 

He was looking for a beautiful woman. He looked at her, when she saw his face was really nice. He cleared his throat, she just laughed.

"It's Yoona," He said without looking away from her.

"Miss Im, please wait here." said the young girl.

Kris waited in the hall until the figure of the girl appeared again. She said that Yoona was already down. 

“I should wait in the hall.” He ignored her. Yoona went down her pajamas.

"What are you doing here?" She said a little annoyed.

"I want to talk to you alone, Yoona." said Kris.

"What for?"

"I told you I want to talk now!" He shouted. 

At that time the other girl was scared. Then Yoona ordered the girl out to buy something on the street.

Yoona sat down beside Kris.

"Tell me you want to talk to me, it's about Seohyun?" asked Yoona while drinking some water.

"Any plan to separate them, dear Kris," She said smiling.

"No, I'm not willing to do that, Yoona. It's better to leave them alone." said Kris. 

It made Yoona choked with water, and said almost shouting.

"What did you say?"

"Yoona, it's best left to those two are happy. They have suffered enough." Kris said, looking away, not even he believed what he had said. But Yoona looked at him confused.

"You're saying, Kris Wu. Leave them alone, after what they did, you're crazy or what!" said Yoona pulling the glass, falling the floor broken.

Kris looked scared Yoona then she went to him...

"You know what back? Do you know what mean!" She screamed. 

But Kris seemed to be ignoring it completely.

"Return for the sole purpose of my life, get the legacy of the Xi family. And revenge on all those who called me an orphan and starving, in that house!" said Yoona angrily.

"They never did wrong to you, do not lie," Kris said. 

Feeling cornered said Yoona. 

"You never would understand, what was the hell that I lived in that house, after Seohyun came. Before I was good in the house thanks to stupid Hyesun, but when the damn Min, brought poor Seohyun changed everything. All loved her, even Luhan's father came to love her more than me, but I was loved only Hyesun. Seohyun blessed you know, she smashed my life!" 

Kris looked at her and said. 

"Seohyun never pretended like you did, she was honest with everyone, so they truly love her," Kris said. 

Then Yoona was about to slap him, but Kris stopped her.

"I'm not Luhan. If you hit me, I beat you too," Kris said, staring into her eyes which trembled with fear.

"What will protect those traitors now?" said Yoona.

"I will protect them from you," Kris said, looking through the window.

"Coward, you are a coward, Kris Wu." Yoona trying to hit his back said. 

Yoona then stop doing it and said. 

"If you think I surrender you, I will not. I will destroy the beautiful family." 

Kris looked at her and said. 

"Don't you dare touch them, nor Seohyun or children!" Kris said angrily.

"You're too smart, Kris. The weakness of the two are the children. I start my revenge with the children." Kris looked at her with infuriated.

"You know what you're saying Yoona? Between these two children is your own child," Kris said, looking at her with hatred.

"For that reason, she is my daughter, is the largest purpose because the heir to the fortune XI." said Yoona.

"Damn Yoona, people are using someone, but how can you use as your own child!" Kris said.

"I know, I'm a despicable person. But my ambition can, if that child helps me get everything I want. I'll make it up later." She said.

"I don't let you do it, that girl is innocent," Kris said, clenching his fists.

"Everything you say or do, don't stop me. You know me, Kris Wu." said Yoona smiling.

"Damn... I will not let you hurt the children of Seohyun," Said Kris.

"Children who might have been yours if you had not given up." said Yoona walking toward the kitchen. 

Kris watched her disappear as he clenched his fists. He didn't know what to do and didn't know how to stop Yoona. Then something in him react, he went to the kitchen, finding Yoona watching TV, eating some cereal. When she looked at him and said.

"Loser, Wu." 

"I want a DNA test," Kris said, staring at her with a glare. 

Yoona then dropped the spoon spilling milk on the table.

"What did you say?" said Yoona bewildered.

"I want to do a DNA test, with Dambi."

"Are you crazy or what a DNA test!"

"I want to know if she's my daughter, Yoona!" Said Kris screaming. 

Yoona stopped shivering and leaning on the refrigerator. 

"Kris... what are you saying?"

"I want to know if Dambi is my daughter!" Kris said firmly.

"Are you talking about, you've gone crazy. You are really crazy, how your brain thinks like that, Kris Wu."

"I'm not talking nonsense, Yoona. You already know, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter