Final PART I

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 YEARS LATER

PART I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xWiro_tS1k


It was a spring morning, flowers were very nice and some raindrops fell on the leaves. There had been a light rain in the morning, the grass was wet, but really a beautiful green, while some people were busy setting white tables and chairs, some putting the white tablecloths, a small vase with white roses, the dishes and the cups. Putting wine, then placed the covers on chairs, then a beautiful girl ran between the tables. She had curly hair, ran laughing loudly. When a young woman with a tiara and shoes, shouted.

"Tsuyu, come here. I'm not done to change you, not hide yourself!" Said a young woman who looked very tired... then a gentle hand rested on her shoulder. She looked and saw a young girl smiling.

"Unnie, Tsuyu is giving you trouble again?" said the small voice. Then the other girl nodded, then she smiled. 

"Don't worry, I'll finish changing to Tsuyu, you can go to rest unnie." Then the other girl said scared.

"No miss, No, please don't do." Said the girl, who complained for saying she was tired. Then the young stubborn girl took the crown and shoes.

"I told you, I will," She said running to where she had left the small Tsuyu. She only frowned slightly, after all, that girl had inherited her mother's stubbornness.

Tsuyu had gotten into in the small forest of the house. While other young girl is still screaming. Tsuyu hid behind a cherry tree, she had the idea to scare the young girl who was looking for. But the other young girl realized that.

"Buuuu!" said the girl. Startle making small girl.

"Unnie weren't you really scared?" said the girl pouting.

"Yah it was not even that much."

"Dambi, you know I'm really very scary like Dad," said the little girl in a fierce tone.

"Uah Tsuyu, every day you look like a grandmother, Hyesun. Grumpy and mouthy," said the girl.

"Unnie!" She hit Dambi in the ankle. She just winced in pain.

"You better go in, mom will be worried." Dambi took her hand to the girl, and walked inside the house. Then she makes the girl sit on the couch to finish dressing her.


On another side at the same time

"Honey, honey you must wake up now," said a woman the forehead of her husband, while giving small shakes to get up.

"I don't want..." said the man who was covering a blanket.

"Yah Luhan, stop to be a pampered and spoiled child. Today your daughter is getting married!" Shouted the woman frowning even more.

"That's one of the reasons why I don't want to get up. If I don't no there will be a father to take her to the altar, and so there will be no marriage," The man said covering himself again with the blanket he said. She frowned even more, had lived with this man for over 30 years and he was behaving like a child.

"If you don't wake up, I call Kris, that he carry to the altar with Dambi. I know he would be happy to come with me and Dambi the altar," She said raising a challenging eyebrow. At these words the man woke up quickly and throw blankets.

"You said, Kris replace my place, with my daughter in the most important day of her life?"

"Yes, because as the "Father" is too lazy to get up. Then the best friend of his will have to give my daughter at the altar."

"Yah Seohyun, just joking, right!" the man scratching his head angrily said.

"I'm not playing if you're not ready in an hour, I'll tell Kris," The woman stood up and smiled at her husband, then left the room.

The man was sitting in bed, slightly confused. He didn't know how cruel it could come to be his wife. Though not quite cruel because Kris was also the father of Dambi, in some sense.


Seohyun went down the stairs watching her daughter next to marry in the coming hours. She was warmly chatting with Tiffany, now a housekeeper of the house.

"Mom!" She ran to her. Her mother hugged and kissed her on the head, her cheeks, her eyes filled with tears.

"My little one, even now I can't believe you're going to marry."

"Omma, me neither. It seems only yesterday when I was a child and ran these corridors." Said the young girl taking her mother's hand.

"Yes, it seems only yesterday..." Seohyun said wanting to cry. Then Dambi wiped her tears with her delicate fingers.

"Don't cry, I'll always be with you. And in your heart, omma..." Dambi said hugging her mother.

Tiffany watched mother and daughter as she dried a tear running down her cheek. Then she got up and hugged the two women.

"No more tears, you have to get beautiful for the big event."


Hours later

Seohyun walked around the house, but Sooyoung who was one of the new maids came almost speechless and very tired. Seohyun asked what happened, only Sooyoung said a single word, which made her frown.

"YiAhn."

Seohyun hastily went way across the house, she climbed the stairs and went to the room that was next to the room Hann. YiAhn was now a teenager of 12 years, the room was not as orderly as before. Now he was totally disorganized, perhaps an earthquake called "YiAhn" had happened there. All sorts of soccer balls were scattered on the floor, football magazines, posters soccer clubs that were crooked and some almost falling. They did see was room needed some order.

Seohyun had to battle to not step on anything as he walked, and called softly his name. The boy didn't move, then she walked a little further and called again. 

"YiAhn!" The sweet tone was gone. But the boy still said nothing, then Seohyun off the blanket that covered him.

"It's time to get up, kid."

"Omma, I told you I don't want to go to that damn wedding," Seohyun frowned.

"What damn wedding, as you call it. It's the wedding of your sister Dambi."

"I know, that's why I don't want to attend."

YiAhn had inherited the jealousy of Luhan. When they learned that Dambi, had a boyfriend, they nearly died of a heart attack. When Dambi announced her marriage, they were angry with Dambi, and threatened Jinwoo that nearly killed him. 

"Yah YiAhn, get up!" But the boy still didn't move at all. Then Seohyun frowned, then grabbed the vase that was on the table and daring water in the face of her son who jumped scared.

"Mom why you did that?" said the boy looking at his mother, while the water ran down his face. Seohyun just laughed.

"Look now who is the rebellious teenager?" The boy said standing up and taking a towel to take a shower.

Seohyun just smiled. 

"Rebellious and jealousy, just like your father when he was your age."

Seohyun while waiting for his son out of the shower, then took a photo that was on the table. It was the little YiAhn, when he was 3 years old when he was innocent, but that was different now, rebel, casanova, not study all day stuck in football training. His passion, full football all his life. She sighed, years had passed quickly...

YiAhn then left the bathroom, frightened by his mother was there.

"Mum, you still doing here?"

"Nothing."

"Yah I need space and privacy. I am a teenager you don't remember?"

"I remember it well because I always remember him," Seohyun got up and went to him, and his face gently.

"Much like your father, but would have been nice," said Seohyun when YiAhn, he interrupted.

"That would have inherited some of your qualities as inherited Dambi, Hann and EunByul. I know mom, I and Tsuyu the only ones out different, as we look like our ancestors," YiAhn said hugging his mother. Seohyun knew that at the bottom of this rebel boy was still his little YiAhn, her darling. She smiled.

"Yah go." YiAhn said with a smile. Seohyun smiled, closed the door. She went down the stairs and walked to the pool which was already decorated. Then she found a well-known figure, the silhouette turned around.

Then Seohyun smiled and walked over to him and stood by him...... then she sighed when she was saying something...

"The reason of sigh is YiAhn?" Seohyun was surprised.

"How did you know?" Then the man smiled. 

"I know the effects, after a fight with a proud Xi." Seohyun and the man smiled at the same time, after all this time, Kris was knowing her very well.

"Kris... YiAhn has become my headache, he's so different from Hann." Seohyun said shaking her head.

"YiAhn is the original copy of Luhan, are identical. In nature, bad attitude, bad-tempered, whimsical, casanova, crazy for football, etc. Hannie is your copy, but in male version. I must say that Hann, always be my favorite next to EunByul."

Seohyun and Kris, they are now no longer felt different this crazy love like they were young. Now he could chat with Seohyun normally, without mad beats or uncomfortable situations. They were now friends, maybe best friends.

"And Jessica, where is she?" Seohyun said curiously.

"She's talking with Yoona," Kris said, looking at the pool.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter