008 Update

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While autumn began, the leaves of the trees were beginning to fall one by one in the garden of the Xi family. As well as the leaves fell two years passed, three, four years passed the blink of an eye.....
 
 
"Mom, I'm already an adult. Yesterday I turned five years."
 
"Dambi, you're not an adult. It will be when the grandfather green hair out."
 
"Mom, that's not fair."
 
"Later long time, we have the time to enjoy life together."
 
"Mom, promise me you'll never leave me."
 
"Of course not, Princess, I'll never leave your side."
 
"Also, don't leave my side." A manly figure appeared in the room. Luhan had the more mature face and elegantly dressed, he ran and hugged Seohyun from behind, he covered his hands with her. While his beautiful daughter looked and turned when she looked in the mirror.
 
"Dad, do you like my new dress?"
 
"Sure, princess. It is very beautiful." Luhan said.
 
"Krystal noona gave me yesterday as a gift for my birthday yesterday."
 
"Dambi, I told you that, don't use noona with Aunt Krystal. It's imo." Luhan said sternly.
 
When someone entered abruptly and hide behind her back Dambi.
 
"Oppa, you should not be so hard on Dambi, I don't mind telling me noona. She can tell me how she wants, Dambi will hold tight to the plane to get to the kitchen............ rrrrrrruuuunnmmn certainly we have to come down to breakfast."
 
The two girls left the room by the sound of an airplane.
 
"Oppa, Krystal is right. We should not be so hard on Dambi. She's still small."
 
"But if she used it when she grow up-" He was cut off by Seohyun's sudden kiss.
 
"Oppa, let's have breakfast." But Luhan grabbed her hand and hugged her.
 
"I don't think I'll let you go after what you did..."
 
Luhan kissed her passionately again, the passion in this couple was more alive than before. Seohyun wanted to stop by his hands moved toward the end of her dress and his kisses traveled to her neck.
 
"Oppa don't... now, they are waiting for us."
 
"Then when Seohyun? We haven't done it in six months. You've been very neglected me."
 
"Oppa, tonight. I promise you tonight, but not now."
 
"Seohyun..." He whispered in his hoarse voice.
 
 
They walked down the stairs to see the whole family gathered at the table, while listening carefully to the story of Dambi with Dokky, they laughed all the fantastic stories Dambi told Dokky. When Seohyun and Luhan sat, Krystal stood up from the table.
 
"Family, I must go now."
 
Seohyun got up and went to Krystal.
 
"Good luck, your first day in high school."
 
"It's for the reason that I have a gift for our Krystal." Said the grandfather.
 
"Grandpa, you don't have to give me anything." said Krystal.
 
"I bought a car, you will no longer have driver. Krystal it's yours." Grandpa threw the keys to Krystal while smiling in happiness.
 
"Krystal, you can't accept that." Mentioned Seohyun.
 
"Unnie please." Begged Krystal.
 
"Our Krystal turns 19 next month, that's why I give advance in her gift. Besides our Krystal has brought good grades and rank. Don't be hard on her." Said Grandfather.
 
"Okay, you can have the car but don't drive so fast." Scolding Seohyun.
 
"Thank unnie, thanks grandfather!" Krystal hugged them both and said goodbye to everyone. And she went to see her new car.
 
"Grandfather, I think you may spoil Krystal. The gift is so expensive." Said Seohyun.
 
"Seohyun's right." Hyesun said.
 
"Thank you for listening on my side, Mother." said Seohyun.
 
Before the grandfather could speak, Dambi speak.
 
"Grandpa, you give up a car to me on my next birthday."
 
Everyone laughed Dambi's innocence, it was an immense joy for the Xi family. All had really learned to love and protect.
 
 
As always, Daesang, Luhan and grandfather went to work. While Hyesun, Min and Seohyun stayed home. Seohyun reviewed some documents, while Min went to the library to read a book. Hyesun approached Seohyun.
 
"Seohyun, just stop working. I want to ask you a favor."
 
"What happens mother for me to do?"
 
"Today there will come a teacher, he will be a sort of tutor to Dambi."
 
"Mother..."
 
"I know our Dambi is smart and she has good grades in kindergarten, but I want her to be supervised by a tutor, so we report our Dambi learning."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter