024

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE MONTH LATER…
 


Seohyun couldn't visit any doctor because she had no time. And she had forgotten, as she had often to attend in court with her firm lawyers. In addition to Luhan, after that night, he had to travel to China for an urgent case of the company.

Luhan left in the morning, the trip had become too long a month without seeing his precious family. 

Meanwhile, Krystal had begun to work in an organization that rescued strays, and kept occupied all day and Hannie was attending classes with Kai. 

While in the last month Dambi had strayed a bit from their parents and grandparents, it seemed that something was bothering the little, but she was afraid to speak. Her mother was busy, her father was out of the country, didn't know to talk to.

Dambi was sitting in a chair in the garden of the house, drinking orange juice. While she saw two butterflies fluttered over some roses. She sighed...

"Why my princess is so sad?" Said a dark guy sitting next to the child.

"Kai oppa," She said smiling.

"What happens, something happened to you? Why are you so sad..." 

Kai said watching her intently, he knew too her well. He could be called her father of Dambi, because he had been with her all these years.

"Oppa... I'm confused," She said looking at the blue sky.

"Why?" Kai said looking curiously.

"I'm just confused, how could some strangers love me more than my own family...?" She said. 

Kai was bewildered while trying to find the answer in the eyes of his young master.

Kai looked at her in surprise, "Why do you say that, little Dambi?"

"I think I want someone, rather than my own parents. I am afraid that this is real, to love them more than my parents..." Dambi said and she almost crying. 

Kai had never seen her so vulnerable, wanting to cry, he was confused.

"Dambi, what happened? Who is making you doubt your feelings for your parents?" Kai said the cheeks of Dambi.

"Oppa, I'm afraid that I love them more my parents, please help me..." She said then she cried.


The next day, after that strange day...

Seohyun sighed as she looked out the windows. Hannie now had classes with Kai while Dambi was playing in the park with Dokky. Xi gentlemen were in the United States while Mrs. Min and grandfather were inside the country and visiting Busan coastal islands, it was like their second honeymoon.

Krystal was volunteering so she came home late, Luhan would back within a week to Korea since he had to solve the problem very well. 

Kris was visiting her, sometimes played with Hannie and had returned to the same as before. But Seohyun didn't hear anything from Yoona, she didn't know what Yoona was doing or what she was planning.

She sighed and went to the kitchen, made a juice or something. Then she returned with her glass of juice sat on the couch, watching some magazines, she felt a little lonely. Then someone entered through the front door...

It was Yoona... 

Seohyun stood staring at her in disbelief... almost the glass falling from her hand.

"Hello Seohyun..." Yoona said with her typical mischievous smile. 

Now Seohyun had no protection, because there wasn't anybody, no one could help her.

"What are you doing here?" Seohyun said a little loud.

"Sorry I'm here." Yoona laughed sarcastically. 

"Who are you, Kim Seohyun? Tell me what I'm doing here," Yoona said walking dangerously close to her.

"Go away, you don't belong in this house. Get out here!" Seohyun shouted.

Yoona went to her and pushed her. 

"Don't you remember? My daughter lives here. I have the right to be here." Yoona said.

Then Seohyun said like a mother lion.

"There is no your daughter, you can go now!" Seohyun said firmly, it was first time she said to Yoona strongly.

"What? Damn arrogant classless! How dare you call me like that?" Yoona said trying to hit it. But her hand stopped and her arm was pulled with the same intensity.

"You'd better go," Said a sharp, powerful voice. 

Yoona looked in the direction of the sound then she saw an elegant woman. First Yoona saw her neck then looked her face, something in her face seemed to know her, but she couldn't remember her.

"Who are you to get me out of this house!" Yoona said furiously. 

"Oh I prefer to call the police," She said sharply. 

Then Yoona left without a word because it would be a problem that they recognized her as an actress.

Mrs. Park was terribly weak as was Seohyun. They sat on the couch and she brought a glass of water for Seohyun. She drank the water. 

"Are you okay, Seohyun?"

The girl nodded but she was so afraid that Yoona tried to hit her. But Mrs Park prevented her. 

"Thanks..."

Mrs. Park caressed her face, then Seohyun felt something in her heart, something that seemed so familiar, but so far, an indescribable feeling...

After a while Seohyun could recover her strength, she didn't know how much she was used up by Yoona's unexpected visit, or she felt so small because she couldn't do anything. 

At that time Krystal entered through the front door, but she spotted her sister with a weak expression. Krystal ran to her, without hesitation, kneeling in front of her sister.

"Seohyun unnie, are you okay?" She asked. 

When Seohyun saw her sister, she collapsed. Krystal was frightened then shook the unconscious her sister.

"Seohyun, Seohyun!!!" Krystal shouted scared. 

Ther face and skin color had changed from her sister, Krystal then started screaming.

"Chan... Chanyeol---- come here!!!" 

Mrs. Park ran to and patted Seohyun's face to see if she was right or checked her temperature. But Krystal pulled her hand away.

"What made her, why my sister is so? What did you do?" Those words sounded loudly. 

Mrs. Park was frightened and Krystal realized that Mrs. Park wanted to cry... or it was just her imagination. 

Krystal kept staring at her resentfully. When Chanyeol came and saw Seohyun was unconscious. 

"What happened to Seohyun..." He asked.

"Carry her to her room, I will bring cool clothes," Krystal said coldly and went to the kitchen. 

Chanyeol took Seohyun bridal style, then he went upstairs, while Mrs. Park followed them. Krystal took clothes dampened with cool water and she began wiping the cold sweat from her sister. 

Mrs. Park wanted to get closer her but Krystal frowned and told Chanyeol do it for her. Then Krystal took Mrs. Park's hand abruptly and went out of the room.

"Go away, nobody needs you here. Go!" Krystal said coolly.

"Krystal, I just want to see her..."

"Why do you see her? Seohyun is fine. She'll be fine, if you stay away from her and this family," Krystal said.

"Krystal..." Mrs. Park said with tears in her eyes.

"Go and I'll tell employees to call you and tell my sister's situation. But leave now." Krystal said pointing out. 

Mrs. Park left, Krystal returned to where her sister is. She was still unconscious. 

Minutes after Seohyun regained consciousness, saying she was okay and it was not necessary to call Yixing, who was the family doctor. 

Krystal insisted but Seohyun said she didn't want to take pills. 


The next day

When Seohyun woke up, she found her son, Hannie sleeping beside her. She was frightened, his son had come to her bed but she had not felt his presence. Seohyun hugged him. Perhaps her young son had felt her absence, perhaps missed his mom. She her small son's face and hugged the boy.

Seohyun sat up in bed, leaving the child lying. She took a shower and suddenly her phone rang. She answered it immediately...

"Yeob- seyo..." She said trying to speak as low as possible, so that her little son does not wake up.

"Seohyun hello, it's me. I was thinking if children, Krystal and you could spend the day with me." Kris' voice was so clear and lively.

Seohyun waited a bit before answering, she thought their children would get bored being at home. So she accepted the proposal and they arranged to meet at 9 in a mall.

Hannie protested to be up so early. Seohyun gave him a bath while she saw Hannie had a mole on the neck, a somewhat singular mole that was shaped like a butterfly. Seohyun looked at him again, and this was the same also Krystal had. 

'Perhaps one of my parents have. So what Hannie and Krystal inherited...' Seohyun thought.

Soon after she dressed Hannie, the child was beautiful and his eye-smile was the most attracted attention. Then she went to her daughter's room, the small girl was still sleeping, Seohyun was a surprise to see her daughter.

Seohyun her head then Dambi slowly opened her eyes. 

"Omma..." Seohyun gave a sweet smile.

"My little sleepy, it's time to get up. Go for a walk today!" Dambi was overjoyed. 

Seohyun also took her to the bathroom, she stared at Dambi's facial features, while she was playing with water. Seohyun saw her face, it was very similar to Yoona, when she was this age. 

Seohyun knew because she accidentally found some childhood photos of Yoona. Dambi really looked like Yoona. But Dambi had more clear her facial than his real mother traits also had not given her black hair. The girl had light hair, each passing year seemed clear again, looking like a dark blond. Seohyun sometimes, she couldn't find the resemblance Dambi with Luhan. But sometimes she seemed remind someone, but she didn't know who.

'I didn't know why Dambi was different Luhan, while Hannie took after his father more and more each day. Even Dambi has her doed eyes and her beautiful lips, but she was very different to every sense of the Xi family.' Seohyun thought.

After Dambi took a bath, she chose a beautiful pink dress. Seohyun tied a bow on her head. The girl was very beautiful, so Seohyun was filling with kisses all her face. 

Krystal also was changing, she wore a somewhat understated but very young. Krystal to see her sister, dressed in worn jeans, black boots, and a shirt and a ponytail in her hair dress.

"You look very young and beautiful," Krystal said also seeing the small Dambi. She embraced her niece strongly as she sat on the bed while Dambi did too.

Seohyun was observed herself in the mirror from head to toe, she was still beautiful. And she had to admit that her body was very well kept, well that just was 24 years old. 

"If you walk down the street so long, no one would think you had children," Krystal said, smiling. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter