037

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan couldn't hold back the tears but managed to dry. While Kris concealed, who had not seen anything. Then, clenching his fists, Luhan said.

"How was the birth?" Luhan looked at clear water.

Kris cleared his throat, and looked into his eyes.


Flashback 

Seohyun was resting in her room, because she was very weak. Mrs. Park, Jia and Chen had gone into town to buy some things, like food, clothing and things for the baby. I was alone with Seohyun, she read a book while resting. I was walking in the garden, when I wanted to see it.

I went up to her room, she smiled. I couldn't say she looked nice, because she wasn't, those damn pills, had become skinny, black circles were further and completely dry lips, plus she had a few bruises on her arms, also had two machines connected to it...

I smiled.

"I'm ugly, right? That's why you don't look at me," She said mischievously. I wansn't sure if her joke was cruel, it was a joke, just I smiled uncomfortably.

"It's not that, Seohyun. Why you say that. You're beautiful," I said smiling.

"Don't lie, and I don't like. Surely if he sees me like this, he would be disappointed just like you," She said this with her sad eyes, but she rapidly smiled. I grabbed her hand.

"When this is over, you're going to go with him and your baby. And you will again be happy, I think he would never get ugly, you will always be his most precious love." I said, her hand, still soft.

"I always knew you were someone, which I could always rely on. Kris nevertheless, remain confident in you and somewhere in my heart remains the love that one day I felt for you," She smiled.

"If he hears this, don't you think he try to kill me?" I said jokingly.

"He knows that you are very important in my life... Kris you..." She looked me straight in the eyes.

"What am I, for you Seohyun?" I asked looking at her too.

"You are my first love, my first love," She told me honestly, my hand.

"That honor, he never will. The honor of being your first love," I said smiling.

"I feel happy, to have met you, Kris. In the difficult times we've been through, you've always been there, like my guardian angel. Thanks for being there for me always, my friend."

There I realized that the heart of Seohyun, she belong only to you. I never ever would have room for someone else, I realized that I only saw Seohyun as a friend. We hugged, cried while.

Then when she was going to read again, her face was a look of pain...

"Seohyun what happens, something bad happens?" I said worriedly.

"Kris..... the baby," She tried to stand. But she couldn't, then I saw the blood that was all over the bed, then she told me. 

"I just broke..." and the numbers on the machine began to increase. Seohyun was scared like me.

"Seohyun....." I was too scared that day in the afternoon would get the doctor attending Seohyun, to make the last checks before childbirth. But the birth was ahead.... not know what to do. So I started calling the employees, to bring hot water and towels.

Then Seohyun was in labor of childbirth. She cried even harder, one of the oldest employees, told me that she had to give birth here, there was no time. We had called the doctor, who would come with all the equipment for the childbirth, but it would be too late when he arrived.

Then the lady put pillows on the headboard where Seohyun sat back. 

"Bid-Bid" The maid shouted loudly. I had Seohyun's hand, she squeezed my hand tightly. She was making every effort so that her baby is born, but she was weak, sometimes wanted to sleep. Since the labor was long and painful, Seohyun wanted to close her eyes... but I repeat that not closed. Seohyun said she was tired, but I told her she had to resist.

But the pain in her belly seemed unbearable to cry. That her out... but we couldn't do anything... We were neither specialists to do that.

I told her to be strong... she resisted as she could. When she finally heard the baby crying... the maid shouted. 

"It's a girl," Seohyun beamed. She was alive, had given birth and she was still alive, the old lady wrapped the baby with blanket, then she gave the baby to me. Seohyun immediately wanted her in her arms, she had sweats everywhere.

I gave her carefully, as Seohyun was weak. When she took her in her arms and smiled, you would say that the girl was beautiful like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter