017

Mother? Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went down the stairs, he saw Seohyun, she was helping set the table. Luhan was about to go the garden to clear his mind, Kai approached him.

"For so thoughtful, Mr Luhan."

"Oh Kai, I told you not to call me that. Just tell me Luhan."

"Okay, Luhan."

"How is Dambi? These days I have not had to talk to my daughter."

"Dambi, she has been good. Although she has been missing her family, because this week you were not with her."

"What Dambi missed us?"

"Yeah, Seohyun wasn't with Dambi this week. She said she had a lot of work, Hannie also has been skipping my classes..."

"What? But why Han missed your lessons?" asked Luhan.

"I don't know, she just said that he had some small problems in school."

"Hannie, problems at school?" Luhan said. 

He was very surprised, his son never had problems at school. Hannie always received praise for being the most responsible and cute in his classroom students.

"That's right."

"It's strange..." Luhan said scratching his head.

Kai just stared at him, but deep down, Kai knew this, nothing made sense, there was something hidden in this. And Seohyun was the main piece in all this.


Before lunch, Luhan decided to climb to his room for a moment. He rose quickly, he went to his room, he opened the door, he found someone.

"What think you're doing here?" Shouted furiously Luhan.

"You came back very soon, but be quiet. You came just in time," Kris said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Get out of my room!" shouted Luhan even angrier.

"You're really angry. I can see you clearly." said Kris.

"Get out of here," Luhan said.

Kris then opened the top drawer of the wardrobe. Then he found Seohyun's clean sleepwear, he took it and brought to his nose. Kris could smell the scent of white roses, the smell of... Seohyun.

"Even still, the same scent," Kris said perceiving the smell well.

Luhan was furious, no one more than he could smell the clothes of his wife.

"Put it down, what do you want!"

"Calm down Luhan. Give me your wife." Kris said looking at him.

"Put it down!"

Kris dropped her clothes to the floor. Then he went to their bed and touched the sheet.

"You know, I've been thinking about making love with Seohyun in this same bed."

"What?"

"Luhan don't worry, we'll do here. But not in front of you."

"What are you saying idiot, what you and Seohyun do?"

"Stop playing the fool Luhan, you know very well. Sooner or later Seohyun comeback to me."

"She never will!"

"Are you sure?" Kris told him with a smile.

"What do you say?"

"Seohyun return to me, for Hannie."

"What you have to see my son, in all this?"

"You know, I thought you're smarter, Luhan. But I see you're too dumb."

"Silly me?"

"You're really stupid. Seohyun will come to me by Hannie. That little boy, who unfortunately is your son, will make Seohyun comeback to me. She love me again, when the child loves me more than you."

"Damn it, you use an innocent child to reach the mother? You've become a cheap person, Kris. I will never let you use my Hannie, I will not let you near my Seohyun."

"You don't know, what I'm able to something to get back Seohyun. And having my son Hannie."

"Neither you will go near them."

When Luhan was about to hit him, his son entered the room.

"Daddy go to breakfast!"

At that time Han saw Kris, he was running toward him. 

"Uncle Kris!"

Kris carried Han in his arms. Luhan didn't understand all this, why his son seemed so close to Kris. Kris just smiled to Hannie.

"Uncle take me down to lunch," said Hannie playing with Kris' hair.

When Kris went out, he came to Luhan closely.

"Again it will be very easy, take your love of the two person, at the same time." Kris said quietly.

Luhan clenched his fists, he followed them as he watched his son who was innocent of everything. Past, present and future, Luhan didn't want his son is part of the cruel revenge of Kris. 

When they reached the dining, Seohyun was talking to Hyesun. She saw Kris came with Hannie. She just looked at him then met the gaze of her husband. She wanted to go to Luhan. But she couldn't, Hyesun told her to check everything to serve lunch. She went to the kitchen, where they sat at the table, the atmosphere became a bit tense. 

"Hannie, come sit here."

"No, Dad. Today I'll sit next to uncle Kris. I like it here," said Hannie with his eyes smile. Luhan was confused.

When Seohyun left the kitchen, Hannie said to his mom.

"Mommy come sit next to me."

Seohyun saw Hannie was with Kris, leading Luhan. Hannie was between Kris and Seohyun, while Luhan was burning with jealousy.

As always Seohyun fed Hannie to the mouth, Kris really was enjoying the scene. Seohyun was very affectionate with Hannie, her expression of love for her son.

Luhan was not hungry, knowing that someone else was looking intently at his wife. After lunch, Hyesun told to go to the garden to talk a little and take some wine.

Seohyun rose up to go to the kitchen. While the garden was immediately Luhan, Kris were with Luhan's parents. Dambi and Hannie went with Kai for his extra classes.

Luhan was waiting Seohyun in the garden. Later she appeared, she was walking normally. Luhan reached her without her noticing, he kissed her desperately. Kissing her almost by force, Seohyun only clung to his shirt and tried to follow his leading. Kris watched the scene with great suspicion, clenched his fists.

'You won for today, Luhan. But the final winner will be me.' Kris thought.

While taking wine, Luhan kept his wife's hands. Clearly Kris felt jealousy, he wanted to provoke him. Kris just smiled discomfortingly, the conversation continued almost until sunset. Then Kris finally said them he had to go. Kris approached to Seohyun and whispered.

"I will be waiting…"

She looked at Kris, she felt the first time she saw the eyes of her first love. She was even more confused, then she looked at Luhan, her husband, who had loved her since they met, she felt guilty. Then she looked to the other side, Kris got in his car, giving her eyes. Seohyun felt that she was not so sure about this feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter