Dinner

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

“Hurry, Bom!” I called out to my best friend for life, which I would never hesitate to strangle to death. We were settling in to our dorms for the first year of university, it is pretty big for a dorm, after all this is a well-known university. Since Bom and I are going for Business, we decided to dorm together. The dorm feels like any dream house that a normal person would dream for. The windows are full length glass panels, the floors are marble-like, our rooms have our own French balcony, and the rooms are pretty huge as well. Finally, Bom decided to settle beside me in the living room, white L-shaped sofa that we both picked when going Furniture Shopping.

Bom asked casually,” Do you know that Big Bang, is staying at the same level as us? Practically opposite.”

You see on every level, the right hallway of the dorm is the girls dorms, and on the left is the boys dorms, so basically, when you open your front door, you will face a boy dorm house. I answered her hanging question,” Oh really? Who do we have opposite us?” She answered back,” Jiyong, Seungri, since they are the first years, Daesung and Seunghyun is the building behind since they are second years.” I nodded understanding. I opened my mouth and blabbered,” How am I going to survive Jerk Face?” Bom laughed as I buried my face into the sofa’s black cushion. She patted my shoulders, attempting to act like a good best friend, when she is laughing her off.

Knock Knock

“Go get it, dearest best friend.” Bom instructed me, I pouted at her and shuffled slowly towards the brown elegant door, opening it to see horrible face KWON JIYONG. He looked accusingly at me and pointed his finger straight to my face,” You! I can’t believe it, 1 year with someone like you?!” I scoffed and pushed his finger down as I rolled my eyes,” More like, surviving 1 year with a jerk face!” He laughed cockily and made his way into our house without my permission as I called after him while he plopped his on our sofa. Bom greeted him cheerfully while I sulked, sitting beside Bom.

Jerk Face smirked, satisfied looking at my expression, he invited suddenly, before making his way out of our dormitory,” Dress nicely, in a dress if that is what you girls can do, we will meet up with the gang later at 6pm , we will pick the entire gang up, meet at Car park A1.” We just nodded before he could see us, he was out.

Bom and I headed to our separate rooms, but both views of windows were facing a beautiful blue beach. We went to change as we had our baths earlier already, I just settled on a dress that I have not worn in a while.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124938147

I finished up my makeup and took my bag and headed to the living room as I grabbed my black heels from the shoe cabinet and slip it on as I combed my hand through my tied up hair, Bom emerged soon after, holding onto a pair of shoes, I made a mental statement, she got it from her room, she must have went to buy shoes a few weeks ago again.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124938653

She sat beside me and slipped on her heels as she stood up, walking around to make her feet get use to the new heels to avoid too much blistering. Bom sat beside me again soon after, she squeezed my hands as she mumbled,” Just be nice, this dinner, it’s been a while since we all head out.” I nodded as I asked back, softly,” All? We are not complete yet.” She nodded understanding what I am referring too. The clock soon struck 5.50pm, Bom and I left the house after switching off all the lights, and locking the door. We used the elevator down as we clicked the lift button A1, I laughed and told Bom,” This university sure has lots of car parks, even till F1! And this is the first building!” Bom chuckled as we reached our destination soon after, to see a striking red car waiting with Seunghyun by it, leaning against its door. He smiled upon seeing us, but scowls as his eyes connected with Bom. Bom ruggedly asked the air,” I think Jiyong hates me.” I rolled my eyes and pushed her into the back seat as I sat by her side remembering the first time we boarded this vehicle.

Flashback a year ago

TOP got his fiery red car, a gift by his parents as he got his legal license on driving recently, he invited the girls for a ride first as the guys were busy that day, so he settled for us first, inviting to give us a ride to school. Naturally, we agreed as we were still learning how to drive, and why not? Who turns down a free ride? When we boarded the car to go to school, it was a 15 minutes ride, but it felt like a million years, Minzy decided to ditch the ride after Bom even entered the car, she excused herself leaving me to die, but I did not leave her without a stink eye. She smiled nervously and pointed to TOP and Bom to get away the attention from her. Bom had entered the front seat, as Minzy wanted to sit at the back with me, so Minzy pushed her to the front seat, but the moment she plopped down, TOP complained,” I can’t survive with you sitting in front!” That caused a huge argument as they decided not to stop t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter