Gym Addict

The Beautiful Word

For Ji Hyo,  Jongkook have been going to the gym for longer hours. Normally, he will go to the gym for  2hours. But,.he increases it to 5 hours. " For Ji Hyo... "Jongkook said. 

Jongkook never gives up. He exercise and exercised. Day and night, he was exercising. One day after going to the gym, he went home in his sweaty shirt. " Umma, appa, hyung. I am home. " Jongkook greets his family. " Oh, Jongkook ah. Why is your hand so swollen and red? Did you strain your muscles too much and did not rest at all?" " Ani. I exercised for a short while only. It was swollen because I am under the hot sun. The weather is so warm nowadays. " Jongkook bluffed. His family members was fooled by Jongkook and Jongkook's mother asks him to go to bath. 

When Jongkook enters the bathroom, he shouts with no voice as he have to smile without people noticing he is in pain. " Ah...." He shouts softly. Jongkook have exercised too much and have strain his muscles. " Nevermind. After sleep, it will be alright. The pain is just for awhile. It is perfectly normal for people who just started exercising. " Jongkook calms himself down. 

The next day, Jongkook went to the gym again. As it is a weekend, Jongkook's hyung,  Jongshin went with him. At first, Jongkook was angry that Jongshin is a busybody and tagged along with him. " Ah. It was such a long time I went to the gym. After all the exams...." Jongshin said. 

They started their warm-ups. Jongkook feels a sharp pain in his arms but, did not tell. Jongkook went to the treadmill as his arms is still hurting. Jongkook have to grit his teeth in pain to prevent any voice. For Ji Hyo, he thinks that all the pain is worth. 

After 30 minutes on the treadmill, he decides to use the dumbbells as the sharp pain faded. When he tries to take the lightest dumbbell, the pain was so painful that Jongkook dropped it onto the floor with a loud thud. His face went boiling red as he was in great pain. When Jongshin asks him what have happened, he denied it and continued on the treadmill. " Jongkook ah. Are you alright? Your face is very red. " " Ah. Hyung. It is nothing. My face is red because I am using the treadmill for a long time. " Jongkook lies. As Jongshin took Jongkook's lying bait, Jongshin leave Jongkook alone and continues on his weightlifting. 

After another hour on the treadmill, Jongkook thinks it will be fine to use the weightlifts. But, when he reaches for it, he screams." AH!!! AH!!!!!... Hyung. Hyung!!!" Jongshin heard him and ran to him in flying speed. " Are you alright? " Seeing Jongkook in great pain, he dials the ambulance. It arrived in 5 minutes 

Jongkook is rushed to the "R" hospital in Seoul. His parents were called. When they arrived, the doctor said that Jongkook have been straining himself too much and did not rest. A lot of his muscles have been too swollen and his internal organs are bleeding severely. And he needs to have a operation as soon as possible. Jongkook's parents almost fainted and blames Jongshin for not taking good care of his younger brother. " The operation room is available at 11am. Do you want this timing? It is 15 minutes from now. " the doctor said. Jongkook's parents agreed and signed the form for immediate operation. Jongshin took Jongkook's phone and called all of his classmates. They are all notified and rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. 

It is soon 11am and Jongkook went in to the operation room....