More Bad Luck

The Beautiful Word

" Guys. Wait up!" Haha said. " Why? Shorty Haroro." Jongkook said. "I have something to tell you! " " What is it? "Jae Suk asked. " Because tomorrow is going to be the start of June holidays, I am going back to Germany. And, I might not be returning to Korea. I am going there to meet my father. He is working there. I will be going to the international school there. " " O. When are you taking off?" Ji Hyo asked. " Today, at midnight. At Incheon airport. " " Haha ah. Wait for us. We will be there to send you off for the last time. " Suk Jin said. " Thank you guys. For the last time, I would like to treat you guys lunch. Are you all free now?" They walked to the shopping mall neat their school. 

" Haha ya, can we hang out together as a whole today till around 7? We will send you straight home and go to the airport from your house. " Jae Suk asked. Haha agreed. As there is a promotion at Lotte world, they decided to go there. 

As Jae Suk brought extra money today, he decided to treat Haha to the Lotte world. After lunch, they took bus 22 there. 

" It will be the last time I will be visiting here. How I miss this place! " Haha exclaimed. They took several rides together. They also took roller-coasters which made the two Scardy cats -Haha and Jae Suk screaming at the top of their lungs. This also made the rest laugh.

They played and took all the rides till 5. They decided to take a memorial photo for Haha. After that they went straight to Haha's house. Haha's Omma thanked them for being such good friends and were thankful for being with Haha till today while Haha is having a shower. 

After the shower, they went to Incheon Airport for dinner. Haha's Omma treats them. " Haha ah, Dong Hye will be here soon. She is coming from school. " Dong Hye is Haha's sister. 

When it is about time to go in, they said goodbye and gave their presents. They all wrote letters for him. To his surprise, he notices that Gary also wrote him letters when he is jailed. Haha's Omma was the one who told the guys earlier without Haha knowing. 

" Dong Hoon ah. Return back to Korea when you are.older. Meet us. Remember to group chat us when you reach. " Jongkook said. " Haha. Stay healthy and fit." Jae Suk said. " Haha oppa. See.....you...." Ji Hyo sobs. Haha immediately hugs her. Each of them said their farewells. 

After seeing Haha enter, they left......