The Couple-To-Be

The Beautiful Word

" Jongkook's parents, can I stay and help? " Ji Hyo begged. They agreed. Ji Hyo helped Jongkook as much as possible. She helped Jongkook cut the fruits and feed him food. "Ji Hyo ah. You don't have to do this for me. " " Oppa. This is for repaying you and I am doing this to ask for your forgiveness. Because..... I made you in this state.....mianhae,Oppa. Please forgive me. I will do anything you asked me...." " Ji Hyo ah. It id not your fault. Therefore there is no need to forgive. Ji Hyo, I did this isn't just for you. It is also for my health..." Ji Hyo started crying as she thinks it is her fault. Being shocked, Jongkook doesn't know what to but he also wants to calm her down. He tries to hug Ji Hyo as she is shaking. But, he is afraid that Ji Hyo can't breath from his hug. Therefore, he just put his hand over her. 

Ji Hyo keeps crying. 

When the rest came in, they all thought Jongkook bullied her. As Joongki wants to protect his noona, he is the first one who asked Jongkook. 

" Hyung! Why is Ji Hyo crying?! Is it about you again?! " "What me?! What do you mean by 'again'?! " As Joongki is afraid that Ji Hyo might cry even harder, he requests that some people stay with Jongkook and tell him everything and Jae Suk, Suk Jin with Ji Hyo. 

" Now, hyung. How do you even make Ji Hyo cry? Ji Hyo cried every minute when she is in the cab with us, rushing to the hospital. " " Mianhae. Ji Hyo have been blaming herself that I am sick because of her. She said that if I didn't go to the gym, I won't be in this state. She also said that if only she doesn't like muscles that much. " " So are you pushing the blame on Ji Hyo?! If you don't go to the gym and exercise to much, will you be in this state? Don't push all the blame to Ji Hyo. She isn't your scapegoat. " " I am not making her a scapegoat go whatsoever. I know that I am also at fault. But, I don't know how to calm her down. " Joongki sigh and went out to Ji Hyo's side. 

" Ji Hyo ah..." Jae Suk calms Ji Hyo down. " Oppa...but, I....made him in this state.... I am at fault." " Ji Hyo ah... " He hugs Ji Hyo to stop her crying. " Ji Hyo ah... If you want to repay Jongkook, go inside the room and help Jongkook. " Jae Suk continued while Joongki and Suk Jin stared at Jae Suk. When Ji Hyo went to wash herself at the washroom, Jae Suk said"They will be alright. Ji Hyo will help Jongkook, making their relationship even better. It will also help Ji Hyo not to blame herself. " 

Ji Hyo went into the room with Jongkook and the rest. She asked the rest to go out while they two talked......