Finally Discharged

The Beautiful Word

Ji Hyo have been taking care of Jongkook ever since he was admitted to the hospital. Ji Hyo still feel guilty for his state. 

Today was the day Jongkook is able to be discharged. As both Jongkook's parents is busy with their work, Ji Hyo and Gwang Soo agreed to bring him home. " Thank you so much. Jongkook is so lucky to have you two as a friend. " Jongkook's mother said. Both of them just smiled. " Thank you so much my friends for helping me when I am in the hospital. 

Gwang Soo carried all of Jongkook's things while Ji Hyo held onto Jongkook's hands. As Jongkook is just discharged from the hospital, Ji Hyo decided to cook some porridge for him. As Jongkook and his parents is in the hospital these few days, there is no food in the kitchen, therefore Ji Hyo went to the mart which is just below Jongkook's house. 

Ji Hyo bought alot of vegetables for dietary fibre, fish for omega-3, chicken meat for protein and carbohydrate. He also buys alot of fruits. When Ji Hyo reached Jongkook's house, she started cooking while Gwang Soo helped Jongkook to wash up. As both Ji Hyo and Gwang Soo have not eaten, Ji Hyo cooked all of their share. As Jongkook isn't feeling well, she added less seasoning to the food. She makes sure the food is well prepared and nutritious. She cooked vegetable and meat porridge and steamed fish. Ji Hyo is almost finished with the food. "Woah....what's that delicious smelling smell? It is soooo delicious. " Gwang Soo exclaims. 

"The food is ready. Please come out! " Ji Hyo says cheerfully. They gobbled down the delicious food and praised Ji Hyo for being such a good cook. 

Gwang Soo left after eating as he have tuition afterwards. Only Ji Hyo remained at Jongkook's house. " Ji Hyo ah. Thank you sooo much. I am afraid I won't be able to repay you for your help. " " Er....this is nothing much...Ah..Oppa. It is time for your medicine. " Ji Hyo helps Jongkook with his medicine as he can't move his hand yet. Jongkook became drowsy after eating the medicine. As he almost faints, Ji Hyo dragged him to his bedroom. " Ah...oppa. You are sooo heavy." Ji Hyo sighed. Ji Hyo pulled up Jongkook's blanket and on the air-conditional. She makes sure Jongkook sleeps well. 

Jongkook sleeps for 3 hours before waking up. Meanwhile, Ji Hyo is sweeping the floor, making sure that there is no dirt found. After sweeping, Ji Hyo enters Jongkook's room. Jongkook looks cute even in his sleep. Afraid that she might wake Jongkook up, she left the room. "Er.....Er...Er..." Jongkook murmured. Hearing that, Ji Hyo entered the room hurriedly " Wae..Jongkook Oppa. Are you alright?  " Ji Hyo asked. " Yes...I just feel nausea. Nevermind, eating medicine is like that." 

Ji Hyo will stay until Jongkook's parents reached home. Meanwhile, she keeps Jongkook busy. She accompanies him to watch a variety show called SHINee Hello Baby. The cast is Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin and baby Yoogeun. Ji Hyo fell in love with the cuteness of baby Yoogeun. " Ji Hyo ah. I am cuter right? " Jongkook feels jealous. Ji Hyo just smiled. 

When it is dinner time, Ji Hyo prepared their dinner. She cooked fish porridge and vegetable soup. They ate the food deliciously. 

" Jongkook oppa. I hope you like the lunch and dinner I prepared for you. I hope you can recover fast and go back to school joining us. Oppa, mianhae. And thank you. I am sorry yet thank you. Sorry for landing you in this state. Thank you for forgiveness." Ji Hyo said almost crying. " Ji Hyo ah. It is not your fault. It is of my own record of going to the gym. So.don't blame yourself. I am also sorry and thank you to you. Sorry for making you worry, blaming yourself. Thank you for taking good care of me when I am hospitalised. " " No, Oppa. It is my fault...." Ji Hyo falls into Jongkook's arms as she is crying. As Jongkook is shocked, he doesn't know what to do. He gathered his courage and calmed Ji Hyo down. " Ji Hyo ah. Stop crying. If you are still crying, I will punish you..." Ji Hyo doesn't stop. Ji Hyo was considered lucky as Jongkook's parents came back on time. Jongkook said " Ji Hyo ah. Tomorrow. ".....