Kang Gary

The Beautiful Word

Gary have been in the jail for 2 months. As it was quite a long time when they last visited Gary, thry decided to visit him today. 

" Oppa, let's go!" Ji Hyo said excited when they said they are going to visit Gary. Ji Hyo doesn't know that her behaviour made more and more people suspect that Ji Hyo like Gary. 

As only 3 people can go to visit at a time, Jae Suk, Ji Hyo and Jongkook visit him first. " Gary ah. How are you? " Jae Suk asked. " O, hyung! I am fine! Where are the rest?" " Joongki,  Gwang Soo and Suk Jin is outside. Haha went back to Germany. He might not be back. He went their to see his father. " Jongkook said." O, that's said. I wanted to see him...." at the same time, Haha video called Jongkook. Jongkook lets Gary chat with Haha as it might be the last time. "Oppa. Be good in the jail okay? I,  I mean, we will be waiting for you! " Ji Hyo said. Jae Suk and Jongkook chuckled and Gary did not know why. After 5 minutes, it was Joongki, Gwang Soo and Suk Jin turn to visit. " Gary hyung! We missed you so much! Especially someone..... " Gwang Soo said. " Hi Gwang Soo. Who?" "Erm....you will figure out when you come back. "Joongki answered. " Gary ah! Be good in the jail and be back earlier! We missed you soooo much!" Suk Jin said. "Sorry and thank you guys! I will be good in the jail. " " Gary ah, I don't mean to. Be too direct but, won't you care about your parents?" Suk Jin asked carefully. " Guys. I don't mean to keep it from you but, I am an orphan. I live in the orphanage. I have no parents. "  " Sorry for asking... " Suk Jin said. 

After the visit, they went for lunch. " Guys, Gary told us something and I think I should tell you. "Suk Jin said. " Gary is an orphan. I think that's why he have gotten worser. " He continued. " O, that's sad. " Jongkook said. " I got an idea! Why don't our parents adopt him?!" Jongkook continued. " I know, but, who will? Jae Suk said. 

After lunch, they went back home to ask their parents. Only Jongkook's parents allowed as the others have more than 3 child. So they decided that after Gary's sentence, they will adopt him as a surprise.