Proposal

The Beautiful Word

After the Running Man filming, Jongkook asked Ji Hyo to go to the restaurant to wait for him. But, Ji Hyo doesn't know the reason why. Jongkook have asked the other running man members for this surprise as he is about to propose to her. 

Gary and Haha is asked to perform a song. They prepared Ji Hyo blues and Rosa. With this two songs mixed, it will produce a good song. Half way through the song, Jongkook will appear with his song one man with the others dancing. 

Jongkook have all it planed. He ordered 100 red roses and enough roses to make a heart in the restaurant. He bought the restaurant just for a day as Jongkook is friends with the owner. 

" Oppa wae?" 

" Just go." 

Meanwhile, the other members were changing their shirts. They entered the restaurant using the back gate which Ji Hyo don't know. 

Suddenly, Gary and Haha started singing. Ji Hyo turned back in shock to see them in suits. The other members except Jongkook were dancing thr grasshopper dance. At the song most lovely part, Jongkook appeared as planned he sang the one man as he walked to Ji Hyo with a ring in his hands. When he walked to Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo was already crying. 

" will you marry me?" 

" Marry him. Marry him!" the others cheered. 

Ji Hyo nodded lightly and blushed. 

The others clapped 

 

4 years later. 

 

"Jikook Jonghyo ah!" Ji Hyo shouted. They have a pair of twins. " Faster. Running man members will come soon. You all want to see Pororo right?" they nodded. They always call Haha Pororo. 

They reached and watched the latest episode of running man ep 300. Suddenly, Ji Hyo rushed to the washroom and vomits. " Ji Hyo ah, okay?" 

Ji Hyo touched het tummy. " Oppa....I think I am pregnant..... "