Jongkook or Gary

The Beautiful Word

Ji Hyo still don't know if she likes Jongkook or Gary. She liked Gary at the beginning because she is greedy for muscles. Jongkook did everything for her and even went to the hospital for surgery just for her. Ji Hyo is touched by Jongkook. " Who I like more? Gary oppa ? Or Jongkook oppa. " Ji Hyo asked. "Jongkook oppa helped me alot. But Gary oppa, he is just charming and popular in the school. " Ji Hyo wondered. She wondered until she got frustrated. "Who the hell I like more!" She cursed making everyone in her house stare at her. "YA! Song Ji Hyo. You don't have to curse!" Ji Hyo's umma warned. "Mianhaeyo. " 

Ji Hyo rushed back to her room. 

Suddenly, her phone rings. It is from Jongkook. " Why is my heart beating so quickly? Is it because I like him? " As Ji Hyo took a long time wondering and forgets to answer the call, Jongkook hung up. Gary called next. "Why my heart don't beat as fast?" Ji Hyo wondered for a long time again. Many people called for Ji Hyo but she did not pick up. But, she suddenly stop wondering and find it weird to have so many people calling her. " Woah! 30 missed calls. From Jae Suk Oppa, Suk Jin oppa..... Why did they call for me?" She called Jongkook oppa to ask him why. " Annyeonghaseyo oppa. Why did you call me for? " " YA! Song Ji Hyo. It is Haha's birthday!  We have agreed on the WhatsApp group to celebrate for him! " " Mianhaeyo. I will rush here now!  Haha haven't reach yet right? " " Ya. He is late as usual. " Ji Hyo immediately hang up to change into her dress.

They met near the Han river. Haha reached earlier than Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo and Haha's sister went together as she just ended school and saw each other on the road. Since they are both going for Haha's birthday celebration, they went together. " Ji Hyo ah, you even put make-up. You are already so pretty without make-up. " It make Ji Hyo blush. 

They reached in 5 minutes. 

They were all surprised by Ji Hyo's attire. "Ji Hyo ah, it doesn't look like you.... " Gary said.

Ji Hyo blushed. After that, they went to celebrate at the famouse chicken store. They also ate a cake which is shaped like a chicken.