Jongkook and The Two Kids

The Beautiful Word

" Hyung. I really thank you very much. We will try to get enough money for a new house. " Haha said. " No rush. Call me if you need more money. " Jongkook replied. " No hyung. You helped me so much already. I can't keep asking you for help." Afterwards, they went into their dreams.

The next morning, they woke up exactly the same time with the same messy hair. " Haha we got all the same hairstyle now." Jongkook said. " Haha like hyung, like dongseangs. "Gary reply. " Let's be brothers now. Hyung and the two kids. " Haha said. They agreed. 

They ate their breakfast and went to school. 

" Annyeong oppas. Did Gary oppa and Haha oppa sleep well at Jongkook Oppa's house? Ji Hyo asked. " Haha. Yes. "

Jongkook saw Eunhye at the corner sobbing. " Eunhye ah. You okay?" " Nae oppa. Where did you go? I didn't see you for such a long time. " " I am just busy. You sure you are alright? You eyes are very red. " "Nae!" 

They went back to class and the rest welcomed Gary and Haha back to school. Gary is unable to continue his chairman duties as Jongkook is doing a better job than him. 

At lunchbreak, the hyung and the two kids sat together. "Haha. You all have gotten much closer. " Jae Suk said. " Nae. We are the hyung and the two kids. "Haha replied. 

Soon, they went to the music room. Their teacher was Mr Yoo. " Class, lets sing this song. It is famous in the 90s. I will let you listen to this song in case you don't know. The song is called Seoshi by Shin Sung Woo." some of them cheered when they heard this. When the song starts to play, Suk Jin and Jae Suk started singing. After the song, Mr Yoo gave them the lyrics and asked Ji Hyo and Jongkook to sing for the class. 

Ji Hyo is embarrassed while Jongkook is confident. They sang in tune. The boys was addicted to their peaceful and sweet singing. 

After the groups have sang, Mr Yoo announced the winner which is Ji Hyo and Jongkook.