Finally United

The Beautiful Word

They are finally united after gary came back to Korea.

" Gary ah. You won't be leaving us again right?" Jae Suk asked." Most probably yes." Joongki, being cheeky, asked. "Gary hyung. Did you came back because of Ji Hyo noona? " Gary blushed. The spartace couple did not know what to do. Luckily, their saviour, Suk Jin, said. " Joongki ah, Ji Hyo is already a couple with Jongkook. What are you even talking about in the first place ? " Joongki immediately apologised.

Since it have been a long while since Gary joined them, they decided to treat Gary to lunch. As usual, they went to the same shopping mall. " Some shops have closed down when I last came here. " Gary said.

They went into a korean BBQ restaurant and treats Gary to meat. " Kamshahamida. I am so thankful for you guys. Why don't let do this? After lunch i treat you guys to karaoke for repaying you guys?" Gary asked. " I'm fine with that. But, it is not about repaying or what. We are friends for life! " Gwang Soo said.

As decided, they went to the karaoke room. Since it is a Friday, they can spend as much time as they want.  They let the oldest sing first. Suk Jin is a huge fan of SHINee and he have decided to sing the famous song, Ring Ding Dong. He followed the dance moves shown on the television and tries his best. As Jae Suk always like to dance, he also dance to the song. After Suk Jin, it is Jae Suk's turn. As he is a SNSD fan, he have chosen I got a boy. Everyone was prasing Jae Suk for his good singing skills. f...

After Jae Suk's turn, Jongkook choose a song from BEAST, known as Fiction. Jongkook sang with his sweet mosquito voice and Ji Hyo was immersed into it. Gary sang next. He sang asong from EXO, called Overdose. Everyone except Ji Hyo knows that Gary sang this song as he was overdosed by Ji Hyo. As Ji Hyo is mong,there is a 99.9% chance that she won't know.

Haha sang a song called in my room from SHINee as he is good in singing ballards. After singing, Joongki joked. " Haha hyung. Are you kind of ....confessing your love? I wonder who is it....." " I am not ....confessing my love to anyone...." Haha exclaimed. " If not, why are you stuttering ?" Jongkook joked.

After Haha's turn , it is Ji Hyo's. She is shy to sing in front of her oppas. They encouraged her and after 5 minutes, she felt confident. Ji Hyo picked a song from her favorite Korean Girl Band, 4Minute. She picked Hot Issue. Her oppas smile looking at her sing and dance cutely. To make her not to feel too shy, they sang and dance with her.

After Ji Hyo, it was Joongki. He sang Lucky by EXO. Before he sang, he said," I picked this song as i am lucky to be with you guys . I know it is October now and maybe we might go into separate class next year. The second part to this will be sang by Gwang Soo. Joongki tries his best to sing especially for the rapping part by Chanyeol and Sehun.

It was finally Gwang Soo's turn. He sang Miracles in December by EXO too. He also say a speech before singing. " I hope there will be a miracle in December when we get our result slips and be into the same class." After that, he started singing.

"What's wrong with those two?" Jae Suk asked. " Don't know, maybe they got friends sickness. " Ji Hyo joked. " We just don't want to be separated with you all....."