On A Date 2

The Beautiful Word

After going to the Namsan tower, they went for lunch. Knowing that Ji Hyo is a food addict, Jongkook treated Ji Hyo to korean buffet. " Oppa, I am so hungry. We walked for so long. Where is our food?!?! " Ji Hyo grumbled. " Ji Hyo ah, be patient. " Jongkook replied. They walked till they reached their destination. " Haha! Found it! " Jongkook said excitedly. " Huh? We can take bus 197 from Namsan tower to this shopping centre! Why walk!?!? We have already walked for an hour! " Ji Hyo complained. " Ji Hyo ah, don't complain, you will be delighted when you know what are we going to eat. Do you want me to piggyback you?" Jongkook answered and.squat down, making it easier for Ji Hyo to climb onto him. Ji Hyo climbed onto Jongkook's back. 

They walked into the mall. The first thing that got Ji Hyo's attention was the korean buffet restaurant store just in front of the gate. Not wasting anytime, Jongkook held Ji Hyo's hand and walked into the restaurant. " Oppa, this is what we are going to eat???  I don't have enough money..." " Then, you will stay here till midnight to wash the dishes! " Jongkook joked. Ji Hyo gave Jongkook a deep stare. 

They queued for 5 minutes and can finally got a seat. Ji Hyo immediately grab a plate to take all the food she wanted. Jongkook is happy to see that Ji Hyo enjoyed herself. After a minute of food selection, Ji Hyo rush back to her place, to gobble down her food. " Oppa, you can take your food now. " " Ok...you sure you can finish? You took 3 plates of food...." " Yes! I have a huge appetite. " 

Jongkook went to take his food believing that Ji Hyo will finish everything. " Oppa, this is a buffet. Why do you take so little food? " " Ji Hyo ah, we shouldn't waste food. Take what you can eat first. If you are still hungry, then go and take." 

Ji Hyo ignored him and continue to engulf the food. After an hour, they finally finished their lunch. "Soooo full. Today is the best day of my life! " Ji Hyo exclaimed. " Ji Hyo ah, I am too full to even talk...." Jongkook said. 

After lunch, they continued walking to their next destination.