On A Date

The Beautiful Word

Today is a Saturday. Jongkook took Ji Hyo to the Namsan tower. But this trip is much special than the usual. Jongkook took Ji Hyo to the cable car terminal first. 

" Oppa, where are we going?" Ji Hyo asked. " Going to take the cable car! " " To where??? " " To a place in your heart. " Jongkook replied. This made Ji Hyo blush. Ji Hyo felt very happy to hear that. Jongkook laughed after seeing her reaction. 

They took the cable car up to the Namsan tower. "Is the cable car new? I didn't see one when I last came here. " Ji Hyo asked. " It was here long long ago. It just because you are Mong Ji. You are mong to everything. " Jongkook joked. Ji Hyo started to act like she is about to hit Jongkook. " Ah!!! Please stop. I surrender to Queen Song. " Jongkook pleaded. Ji Hyo laughed once she heard 'Queen Song '.  

They went to a souvenir shop to buy lock and keys. They wrote their love letter on it and lock it at the love site. On Jongkook's lock, he wrote. " To my future wife, I will say the beautiful word to you everyday and every second. We will go through all hardships. From future husband. " On Ji Hyo's lock, she wrote. " To husband, I have gone through many hardships with you. I am so sorry that I did not realise your love to me earlier. From wife. " After the word 'wife ' Ji Hyo put a mong face. Jongkook laughed once he saw it.