The Punishment

The Beautiful Word

"Haha, Song Ji Hyo. Today its time for your punishment. What should it be???" Jongkook threatened. "Oh, I am soooo scared. What should I do?" Ji Hyo teased. Jongkook thinks" Ji Hyo is afraid of zombies, worms and her mother.... Er.....a haunted house?" 

As Ji Hyo is preparing Jongkook's lunch, Jongkook checks the Internet for scariest haunted house in korea. There is only one haunted house in 'H' theme park but the review is too bad. Therefore, he checks for the place to challenge your own phobia. Luckily, he found the place whereby they are in a very dark room. They have to complete the course by putting their hands in the box. The box contains things the challenger is afraid off. "Haha! Found it. " To add the fun, Jongkook calls Jae Suk and Joongki. " Jae Suk hyung. Are you free today? Can you come to my house? "" I am free. Why?" " Er...tell you when you reach. " 

" Joongki ah. Are you free today? Can you come to my house?" " O, hyung. I am free today. Ok. I will reach early. " 

"Song Ji Hyo... You are in such big trouble. 

Both Jae Suk and Joongki prepared to go to Jongkook's house. They did not know what Jongkook want them to do. By coincidence, they arrived at the same time when Jongkook is having lunch with Ji Hyo. " O, the couple....did you call us to see you too lovely-dovely? " Jae Suk teased. " No." " Oppa and Joongki. Have you eaten? They is still servings for 2. " Ji Hyo asked. Jae Suk and Joongki sat down and eat. " Oppa. Why did you all come? " " O, Jongkook called us. " Jae Suk answered. 

When Ji Hyo is preparing to go out with them, Jongkook told them what is going on. They both agreed and think that it will be fun. 

Jongkook bring them to "Z" centre. There is alot of challenges in the centre. There are alot of choices and packages for the challenge. Being mischievous, Jongkook paid for all the challenge which is only $10 for 4. It is only this cheap as there is a 80%discount. 

"Haha. Now,its your punishment. " Jongkook shirks. 

The guide led them to the insects room. There have to put there hands in the box and guess what is it. "Ah!!!" Ji Hyo shouted. " Is the things the box safe?" Ji Hyo asked. " of course." the guide answered. 

Ji Hyo is the first she puts her hand into box A and she screamed. " AH!!!!OPPA!!!!" Ji Hyo screamed in her very high pitch voice. The rest laughed and said it looks like a close-up television program. The first box is actually just ants. " Haha. Like your punishment? " there went to the rest of the boxes until the next room. 

The next room is action room whereby everything in tge room is found in action or ghost movies. They have to see a short movie and while they are watching, the zombies from 'World War Z' came out. "Ah!!!" Ji Hyo almost cried. The next movie is werewolves. There is a total of 4 movies. 

Then, there went to the next room which is the creepypasta. They have to read those books. When they read to a certain page, the creepypasta of the book appears. The first book is 'Jeff the Killer.' Ji Hyo is the first. When Ji Hyo read till page 10 where the character is not sleeping during bedtime, Jeff came out from the back. This time, Ji Hyo cried a little. But, after a while, she finds it funny and said it looked like a barney, the cartoon character. The next book is slender man. She read till the character is in the forest finding pages. Slender man appeared. 

The next room is ghost room. It is stimulated like a cemetery at midnight. They are supposed to walk through it without turning their heads back. " Ah!!! I am sooo scared." Jae Suk was frightened. But, when Ji Hyo kicked one side of the tomb, all the ghost appeared but, they also have to go out to the next room where the ghost is. Joongki being the most positive, when there first. When Joongki said it is fine, all of them than ran there as fast as they could. 

Soon, they reached the last room. They completed the course in 2 hours. Ji Hyo came out sored eyes. " Ji Hyo ah. Like your punishment? " Jongkook said. " YA!!!How dare you!" Ji Hyo was angry. 

To calm Ji Hyo down, they agreed to go to do wakeboarding as it is Ji Hyo's favourite sport. After doing it, they went back.