Ha Dong Hoon

The Beautiful Word

"Hyung! This is Haha. " Haha called Jongkook. " Yes? " " Hyung. Do you have a.....extra room? " " Yes. Why? The volcano erupted in Germany and many people including my father got killed....." Haha cried. "O, so you are in Germany Airport? " " Yes. The flight is at 2 pm. Which is 20 minutes from now. " "Is your omma and sister fine? I have a spare room that can fit only 2of you. But, my room can fit one more person! ""Hyung! Thank you so much. " Haha ended the call.

"Omma! Haha called me. The volcano in Germany erupted and killed his appa. He have no house now. Since we have a spare room, I asked them to stay here. Haha will be in the room with Gary and I. " Jongkook's omma agreed. 

Haha, his omma and sister is now in the plane. It will take 5 hours for them to reach Korea. Haha's Omma started tearing when she remembered his passed away husband. Who is near the volcano doing his job. Haha and his sister immediately comfort her. 

Meanwhile, Jongkook told the rest what happened and decided to gather at Jongkook's house at 3pm. As Jongkook know that the flight is around 5 hours, he told his omma to prepare extra bowls of rice. When the rest arrived, they bought ingredients for dinner. As Joongki knows that Haha loves eating chicken, he bought 2 whole chicken while the rest bought fruits and vegetables. " Jongkook oppa. Will it be too hard for your family? " Ji Hyo asked. " No. We can handle it. " 

At 7 pm, Haha arrived. They welcomed them to the house. Haha was shocked to find Gary. "Gary hyung! You are out of jail? That's good! " "Yes... " 

"Haha ya. You will be sharing a room with Gary and I." Jongkook said. " Gary?" " Yes. My parents adopted him. " " Haha's Omma and sister, you will be in this room. " " Thank you so much Jongkook ya. Haha is so lucky to have you as a friend. We will leave immediately after we find a house. " " No hurries." 

Jongkook's omma served dinner for all of them....