Unfair Love

The Beautiful Word

" Do I really like Jongkook? But, his muscles is for Ji Hyo Unnie. Not me. But, he talked to me individually. Is that considered true love?" Eunhye asked herself. " No. Life is always unfair. He only have eyes for Ji Hyo. There is already no space in his heart for me. Should I love him secretly or what should I do?" She decided to call her classmate Kang Ho Dong. " Oppa,  can I asked you something? " " Erm...sorry but I am currently very busy now. My younger brother is addicted to his xbox and acting really aggressive. I am afraid he might do something bad to you. Besides, he just ended his 2 year relationship with her classmate. He might do something to you thinking you are his girlfriend. So sorry..." " O. Nevermind. Anyways the problem is solved. " Eunhye bluffed. 

Eunhye decided to call Ji Hyo.  " Unnie. I am Eunhye. I am calling to ask you something. Are you free to go out? " "O, Eunhye ah. I am free. Where to you want to meet up at? " " Erm...library? " " Okay. See you there." 

They met at the library. " Annyeonghaseyo. " They exchanged their greetings. " " Annyeonghaseyo. What do you want to talk about? " " Erm....sorry for being too straight forward. But, do you like Jongkook? " " Erm... Sorry Eunhye ah. I can't give you a answer today. I don't even know my true feelings. I don't know if I really like hin or not. " " O...I think I liked him... " " Sorry Eunhye ah. Not that I want to scold you or something like that, but, there is no 'think' in love.." Eunhye just look at the floor. They ended their talk in 10 minutes. 

Ji Hyo went home and asked herself. " Why is there a weird feeling when Eunhye said she liked Jongkook? Is it the feeling of being jealous? Does that mean I really like Jongkook? I really don't know my feelings." She stared at her laptop and decided to search for' how to know if you really like someone'. She searched and she have the correct feelings for love. So, this is really love....