On A Date 3

The Beautiful Word

Jongkook took Ji Hyo to the Lotte world next. " Oppa, odiga?" Ji Hyo asked. " We are meeting the others. At Lotte world. " Jongkook answered. " Finally! Lotte world!" Ji Hyo is very excited to go to the Lotte world. Jongkook is happy that is is pleased. 

As soon as they entered, the others were already there. " Spartace ah, we waited for you guys for half an hour already. " Suk Jin complained. The spartace couple apologised to them and said that they will treat them dinner. 

They went to the outdoor park immediately as most of the thrill rides was there. Ji Hyo choose the roller-coaster to ride.first. As Ji Hyo is more of a daredevil than the guys, most of the guys disagree with Ji Hyo. To be cool, Jongkook steps up and takes the ride with Ji Hyo. As Joongki always like to prove people wrong, he went up to take the ride. When they are on the ride, the timid guys were praying for them, hope that there won't be any problems on the ride. 

But, their praying failed. 

Jongkook, Ji Hyo and Joongki were stucked up on the ride. " Ah!!!!! Oppa!!! " Ji Hyo screamed and it caught Jae Suk's attention. " Omo! They were stucked!!!" Jae Suk shouted. " Calm down. " Jae Suk shouted. They followed Jae Suk's instruction and the ride continued operating after 15 minutes. They were lucky that the ride is not in the highest peak. " If it is on the highest peak, I guess I will wet my pants..." Joongki said. 

After riding all the rides in outdoor, they saw one of their school teacher, Mr Lee Hwijae with his wife and twins, Seojun and Seoeon, going to the bady diaper changing corner. " Mr Lee! " Gwang Soo shouted. " Gwang Soo ah. Why are you guys here? " " We are enjoying ourselves after studying. " Haha lied. " Mr Lee. Seojun and Seoeo is soooo cute!" Ji Hyo said. " You can differentiate them?" " Neh." Ji Hyo said. " Who do you think is cuter?" Mr Lee asked them. " Seojun. " Ji Hyo, Jongkook and Jae Suk  said. "Seoeon " Haha, Gwang Soo and Suk Jin said. " Seojun's.cheeks is sooo cute!" Ji Hyo can't stop admiring Seojun. After talking for a while, they.continued riding the rides.