Hard-To-Tell

The Beautiful Word

"Hyung, how should we tell the class?" Jongkook asked. " Erm.......I am also about to ask you. " Jae Suk answered. " It is hard to tell them as Gary is always pure. I don't know how he knows these friends. And, Ji Hyo have a crush on Gary. How are we going to tell her? Who will be our chairperson? " "Well, this secret can't be forever. I think we should not tell them since miss Jung will still know it. I believe miss Jung as a teacher will handle this matter. So, I think we shouldn't tell them first. " Jongkook agreed. 

They walked back to there home. 

The next day, everyone except Gary came to school. Miss Jung also know that matter. Everyone have been going wondering why Gary did not come to school as he is always here. "Class, I have something important to tell you guys. You don't know why Gary is absent right? He got to know some gangsters and they led Gary bad. I know you all can't believe this. But, it is true. The pure Gary have changed. They have been caught by the police yesterday at 5pm. They were caught when someone saw the group going to the gambling den." Miss Jung said. " I thought he have something on yesterday that's why only I went to Jongkook's house. " Ji Hyo said in disbelief. 

Ji Hyo is utterly shock to hear this coming out from the teacher. " What?! Gary oppa don't do these things. " Ji Hyo wondered. 

" Class, we will choose a new chairperson. Ji Hyo wilk be the vice. Who is your choice? " The class voted for Jongkook. Jongkook became the chairperson.

Jongkook is actually happy to be with Ji Hyo. 

After school, they went to Joongki's house to do homework and to revise for their upcoming exam. Joongki's mother cooked many delicious food for them. " Gary. He is such a pure guy but, he is also very easy to be fooled. " Suk Jin said. " Hope he won't get caught for long." Gwang Soo said. 

They did all their assignments in 2hours and studied. Suddenly, Jae Suk got a call from Sir Kim. " Yes sir? Please come to the police station for a while with your good friend. " Jae Suk went with Jongkook. The rest did not know what is going on to them. 

At the police station, Sir Kim said that Gary will be in for 12weeks. " His friends led him bad. He trusts all those people and became bad. So he got the lowest crime. " Jongkook and Jae Suk weree relived. They went in to see Gary. 

" Gary ah. " " Hyung'" " Gary ah. You will be out soon. If you behave good here, you will be out in 9 weeks. So behave. The class misses you. So be back as fast as possible and join us. " " Gary is touched. " The time for visiting ended. 

Jongkook and Jae Suk went back to Joongki's house. " Hyung, what happened?" Joongki asked. " We went to the prison to see Gary. The police-in-charge called us. Gary will be out in 12 weeks. " Jae Suk said. "How come you got the policeman's phone number? " Ji Hyo asked. " We are the ones who brought Gary and the others there." Jae Suk said. " I believe that you all don't believe that Gary is inside. But, it is right to bring him there so he won't repeat his mistakes. " Ji Hyo is at first angry but, she knows everything Jae Suk do is for Gary so she calmed down. 

They left Joongki's house.

Jongkook and Ji Hyo went back together. "Oppa. Is it really Gary? " " Yes. Gary is caught. " Ji Hyo started crying "No! I don't believe this! Gary is not caught. "" Ji Hyo ah. " Jongkook immediately hug Ji Hyo....