Song Ji Hyo

The Beautiful Word

Ji Hyo's POV :

Jongkook oppa have been treating me well. But, I did not repay him. He loves me. But, I am unsure of my feelings towards him. I don't know if I liked Gary oppa or Jongkook oppa. Jongkook Oppa helped me. He is also injured because of my love for muscles. Who I like more? When I am with Jongkook oppa, my heart doesn't beat as fast when I am with Gary oppa. Is it the feeling of love? When I am with Jongkook oppa, I have no worries but when I am with Gary oppa, I felt being a burden to him as I am so blur. 

End of Ji Hyo's POV. 

 

They went to school as usual. When Ji Hyo saw Jongkook on the way, she ignored him when Jongkook greeted her. This made Jongkook sad. He blames himself saying that it must be that he made Ji Hyo angry. Jongkook keeps wondering. 

The class is starting in 5 minutes. When Miss Jung comes in, Jongkook is in his dream, looking into open space. Miss Jung called him but he did not hear. Haha who is beside him have to call him. Jongkook immediately apologise. The rest did not know what happened to him as Jongkook is always attentive in class. They thought it is the Soccer World Cup yesterday night. Miss Jung started her class. 

During recess, Jae Suk asked Jongkook what happened. " Jongkook ah. What happened to you? You okay?" " Neh hyung. I am just....tired." Jae Suk being clever, asked Ji Hyo. " Ji Hyo ah. Do you know what happened to Jongkook?  " " Erm....I think it is about me. " " What happened? " " Oppa. Here is too crowded. I will tell you at the sports hall. 

They went to the sports hall. " Oppa. I am unsure of my feelings. I don't know if I love Jongkook oppa or Gary oppa. " " Ji Hyo ah. I told you the answer last time. Just follow your heart. Think what they did to you to make you like them. " " About Jongkook, it is because I did not greet him this morning. I ignored him totally. " " He is just sensitive. Go seat beside him and he will be okay. " 

Ji Hyo immediately ran to the canteen again and sat with Jongkook. " Oppa. Mianhae. I did not greet you this morning and I ignored you. Mianhae. " " Its alright. " " Oppa. Can I ask you a question?" " Okay...." " Erm... Oppa. Do you like Eunhye? " This made Jongkook almost choke onto his food. " What?! I don't like Eunhye. I just like her and only treats her as my younger sister. " Ji Hyo kept quiet. " I liked you much more. " Jongkook immediately confessed. Ji Hyo's face immediately went red. Ji Hyo ran to the toilet as fast as she could to cover her blushing face. 

Ji Hyo's POV :

Jongkook oppa actually likes me more than Eunhye!!!! Wait. Why am I so happy. Is this the so called true love? Than, what is the love towards Gary oppa? Is it just a love between friends?

End of Ji Hyo's POV

Just then, Joongki walks by with Gwangsoo when Ji Hyo leave the toilet. " Ji Hyo noona. You okay? Why is your face so red. Are you having a fever? " Joongki asked. " Er.....nothing. " Gwangsoo immediately touched Ji Hyo's forehead. " Oh no, it is too hot! " Gwangsoo said. Joongki checks it too. " Noona. You have to go to the office now! " Joongki and Gwangsoo piggybacked Ji Hyo to the office. "Teacher, my friend here is having a high fever. " The teacher immediately checks her temperature. " We need to rush her to the hospital now! Her temperature is 46oC. "

In a minute, the ambulance came and the rest rushed to the office. All of them rushed up to the ambulance since they are ending school soon. When Ji Hyo went up, she immediately fainted. Luckily, Jongkook is behind her and caught hold of her. As Ji Hyo fainted, he carries her to the bed. 

Jae Suk calls Ji Hyo's parents. 

Jongkook is shocked to see such a healthy and sweer girl to be in this state. Without knowing, Jongkook tears went down his cheeks. 

Jongkook keeps begging to be alright.