Kang Gary!

The Beautiful Word

Ji Hyo's birthday is just a day after Jae Suk's. As it is Ji Hyo's first time celebrating her birthday together with them, she wanted Jongkook to be with her. 

After school, Ji Hyo suggest if they can go to her house. " Wae, Song Ji Hyo. How come you suddenly suggest going to your house? " Jae Suk asked. " Er.....just wanted to invite you guys. "

They agreed to going to her house. 

But, little did she know that they knew Ji Hyo's birthday since their last visit to her house. So, they have already planned it a long time ago. 

They knew that Ji Hyo have been dropping hints about her birthday. But, they acted they don't know. As Ji Hyo likes surprise, Jongkook told Gary everything. And Gary decided to go back Korea with his parents. He might stay in korea forever. 

When they are almost reaching Ji Hyo's house, Haha messaged Gary to follow them. 

As Ji Hyo is always mong, she did not suspect anything. 

They entered the block. But, the lift is big enough to have 5 people. So, Ji Hyo,  Jongkook, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Gwang Soo took the lift while the others use the stairs. Ji Hyo lives in the level 4. Gary and Joongki rushed up the stairs and reached before them. 

As they have been to Ji Hyo's house before, her umma identifies them and let them enter. Joongki immediately told her everything about this surprise while Gary hides in the toilet. 

When Ji Hyo and the others reach, they can only see Joongki panting.  " Mianhaeyo, Joongki. "Ji Hyo said. " Nevermind. I take this as a exercise since I have not been exercising for months. " Joongki replied. "Let me go to the washroom first. " Ji Hyo said. Ji Hyo than walked into the washroom Gary was in. Everyone think that Gary knows Ji Hyo's mind and knows she wants to go to the toilet. 

When Ji Hyo enters, everyone in the house can hear her 7 octaves scream. Ji Hyo was shocked to see Gary in there. Luckily she sees Gary before doing anything in the toilet....

When Ji Hyo calmed down, she asked. " Gary oppa, when did you come?" " Just down. I reached korea with my parents yesterday. " 

After talking, they ate lunch together. Thankfully, Ji Hyo's umma cooked a extra share of rice for Gary. After lunch, they ate the cake Gary bought. " I hope it won't be out of shape since we ran up the stairs. " Gary said which made everyone laugh.