Love Triangle

The Beautiful Word

Gary has a crush on Ji Hyo yet she doesn't knows it. Ji Hyo only have eyes for Jongkook hyung . " How can I let Ji Hyo fall in love with me? I know I have been to the jail and it might change her love for me. But..." Gary said to himself. "Well, I will just secretly like her. I know that I can't force love. If Ji Hyo like Jongkook hyung, I will let her be."

They chat on the group asking if they can do the homeworks together. They decided to gather at Gwang Soo's house. His umma cooked dinner for them. As there is an empty seat beside Ji Hyo, Gary immediately sat on it. So, Ji Hyo is in between Jongkook and Gary. 

Gary takes food for Ji Hyo as she can't reach. Haha finds Gary suspicious. " Gary ah, help me take too! My hands are too short. " " Haha hyung. Gwang Soo is just beside you. You can ask that giraffe to 'munch' it for you. " " Jongkook is also beside Ji Hyo. Why can't he help her take?" " I just wanted to help her. " Gary lied. 

The others except spartace and Gary finds something weird. 

After doing the homework, Jae Suk asked Gary a question. " Gary ah. I ask you. Do you have a crush on Ji Hyo?" " Er...no.." Gary lied. " Gary ah. I know you are lying. It is obvious. You stutter when you lie. Why don't you tell her?" " Hyung. It isn't that simple. I have been to the jail before. " " So? Let me tell you something. Ji Hyo once have a crush on you making Jongkook jealous. If you can win over Ji Hyo's heart like what Jongkook did previously,  she will have a crush on you too. " " Neh, hyung. I will try. " 

Gary decided to tell Ji Hyo through a rap. As Ji Hyo is smart, she already know what Gary is trying to tell her. 

" Oppa... Don't you know I am with Jongkook oppa already? " " Yes. But, I am not forcing you to love me or whatsoever. You can choose who you want to love. Because it is your heart. I can't choose you love for you. " 

Ji Hyo is shocked to hear Gary's confession. Ji Hyo decides to keep this a secret from Jongkook first. 

 

Question to all readers:

Do you want this to be a spartace fanfic or Monday couple fanfic.

1.spartace couple, Gary with someone else.

2. Monday couple, Jongkook with Eunhye.