The Dispute

The Beautiful Word

"Class stand! Class greet!" Gary shouted.

"Good afternoon, Miss Jung" 

The class greeted the Miss Jung." Have you familiarise with one another already? " Miss Jung asked. Some people nod and some shake their heads." Well, okay, today we will be doing an artwork. You will be paired. Jae Suk and Haha. Suk Jin and Gwang Soo. Jongkook and Ji Hyo. Gary and Joongki. We will proceed to the art room."

Inside Jongkook's heart, he is actually very happy to be paired up with Ji Hyo. But, Ji Hyo only have eyes for Gary.

They start painting their art piece. The best drawn couple will win chocolate coins. " Oppa, lets win it! " Ji Hyo said to Jongkook. He smiled. Ji Hyo first talk to Jongkook made him very happy but nervous as well. 

They stopped talking and focused on drawing. "YA! Ha Dong Hoon!  You made a mess! " Jae Suk shouted in displease. This commotion attracted Miss Jung to go over. " What's this commotion about!? " Miss Jung flared. " Haha messed up our work! " Jae Suk argued. " No I didn't. I just drew a flag on our work. Is that wrong? " Haha explained. Miss Jung rages " Settle this problem yourselves! " Seeing Miss Jung so angry, they stopped their dispute and continued on their work.

All their art works is accomplished. They are all the best artist except Jae Suk and Haha. " Everything is an art. There is nothing wrong drawing a flag. " Miss Jung explained. Everyone left after Miss Jung explained. 

The class is dismissed. " Oppa, you okay? " Ji Hyo asked Jae Suk. " Yes..." "Oppa, do you want to talk to Haha and befriend him? It is just a small matter " Jae Suk considered Ji Hyo's suggestion and walked towards Haha. " Mianhaeyo. Please forgive me. Sorry for screaming at you for such small matters. Please forgive me and be friends." "Okay! "

"Do you want to go to my house? My umma cooks very delicious foods!" Haha asked them. They all agreed and when to Haha's house."Annyeonghaseyo." They said and Haha's umma welcomed them in. " Wow, smells nice!" Joongki exclaimed loudly. 

The food arrived and they gobbled down the food." Thank you for the food." Ji Hyo said. Umma smiled at them and is happy seeing them eating her food deliciously. 

" Hyung, why are you so quiet. You okay?" Haha asked Jongkook. " Yes thank you. I am fine." Jongkook is deeply in thoughts and did not know that there is red pepper paste on his chin. Ji Hyo saw it and wiped for him." Oppa. I will help you" Ji Hyo cleaned for him, making him on cloud 9 and he was blushing. " Hyung. Why are you blushing? Is it because of Ji Hyo? " Gwang Soo asked. 

Ji Hyo was angry that Gwang Soo made fun of them. "YA! Lee Gwang Soo! " She pulled his hair so hard until it is almost bleeding. " Noona.....noona!  Stop!"Gwang Soo shivered. " Wow, her real appearance appeared" Jae Suk told Haha.

The day continued and they went home after eating. They thanked for the food. After 2 days, they made good friends.